Old 07-31-2008, 01:44 AM
"Dan McGee"

Default pacman 3.2.0

Pacman 3.2.0 is in testing for i686. Please signoff. Changes outlined
here: http://projects.archlinux.org/?p=pacman.git;a=blob;f=NEWS

Can someone build it for x86_64? Thanks.

On a side note, I'm gone for most of this upcoming weekend, so you may
want to wait until next week to move this to core even if it has the
requisite signoffs unless you guys want to put out any fires.

-Dan

Old 07-31-2008, 04:38 AM
Eric Belanger

Pacman 3.2.0 is in testing for i686. Please signoff. Changes outlined
here: http://projects.archlinux.org/?p=pacman.git;a=blob;f=NEWS

Can someone build it for x86_64? Thanks.

Done. x86_64 package now in testing.

believed to be clean.

Old 07-31-2008, 07:01 AM
Eric Belanger