Old 07-26-2008, 01:39 PM
Firmicus

Default Testers needed for new TeXLive packages!

< For TeXnical Archers only >

I have prepared new packages of texlive in anticipation of the imminent
release of TL 2008, which will coincide with the replacement of tetex by
texlive in [extra]. Since TL is a big beast to package and test, I need
your help!

The packages are available for i686 and x86_64 in a temporary
repository. Add this to pacman.conf

[texlive]
Server = http://dev.archlinux.org/~francois/texlive/os/i686 (or x86_64)

And then please read http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/TeXLive_2008