Old 07-26-2008, 10:04 AM
Andreas Radke

Default gcc{,-libs} 4.3.1-3

I've updated to latest stable gcc-snapshot to solve
http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/11006

packages are in testing for both arches. please signoff.

-Andy

Old 07-27-2008, 11:00 AM
Pierre Schmitz

Am Samstag 26 Juli 2008 12:04:04 schrieb Andreas Radke:
> I've updated to latest stable gcc-snapshot to solve
> http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/11006
>
> packages are in testing for both arches. please signoff.
>
> -Andy

I just compiled qt for both arches without any problems; so here is my
signoff.

--

Pierre Schmitz

Clemens-August-Straße 76
53115 Bonn

Telefon 0228 9716608
Mobil 0160 95269831
Jabber pierre@jabber.archlinux.de
WWW http://www.archlinux.de

Old 07-27-2008, 11:38 AM
Eduardo Romero

On Sat, 2008-07-26 at 12:04 +0200, Andreas Radke wrote:
> I've updated to latest stable gcc-snapshot to solve
> http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/11006
>
> packages are in testing for both arches. please signoff.
>
> -Andy

COmpiled wine without problems, i686 signoff.