FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor

Go Back   Linux Archive > ArchLinux > ArchLinux Development

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 07-24-2008, 04:02 AM
 
Default Repository Maintenance 24-07-2008 00:00

Scan complete for extra (x86_64) at /home/ftp/extra/os/x86_64/
The following files are out of date
They will be moved to /home/package-cleanup
d4x-2.5.7.1-1.pkg.tar.gz
nmap-4.68-2-x86_64.pkg.tar.gz
normalize-0.7.7-1.pkg.tar.gz


Scan complete for unstable (i686) at /home/ftp/unstable/os/i686/
The following files are missing in the repo
*.pkg.tar.gz

The following files are in the repo but not the db
They will be moved to /home/package-cleanup
*.pkg.tar.gz

Scan complete for unstable (x86_64) at /home/ftp/unstable/os/x86_64/
The following files are missing in the repo
*.pkg.tar.gz

The following files are in the repo but not the db
They will be moved to /home/package-cleanup
*.pkg.tar.gz
 
Old 07-24-2008, 04:29 AM
"Dan McGee"
 
Default Repository Maintenance 24-07-2008 00:00

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 11:02 PM, <repomaint@archlinux.org> wrote:
> Scan complete for extra (x86_64) at /home/ftp/extra/os/x86_64/
> The following files are out of date
> They will be moved to /home/package-cleanup
> d4x-2.5.7.1-1.pkg.tar.gz
> nmap-4.68-2-x86_64.pkg.tar.gz
> normalize-0.7.7-1.pkg.tar.gz
>
>
> Scan complete for unstable (i686) at /home/ftp/unstable/os/i686/
> The following files are missing in the repo
> *.pkg.tar.gz
>
> The following files are in the repo but not the db
> They will be moved to /home/package-cleanup
> *.pkg.tar.gz
>
> Scan complete for unstable (x86_64) at /home/ftp/unstable/os/x86_64/
> The following files are missing in the repo
> *.pkg.tar.gz
>
> The following files are in the repo but not the db
> They will be moved to /home/package-cleanup
> *.pkg.tar.gz

Now all we need is for this script to kill empty repositories.

News item time and then zap it? People are going to get pacman errors
with it enabled and removed completely.

-Dan
 
Old 07-24-2008, 06:10 AM
"Aaron Griffin"
 
Default Repository Maintenance 24-07-2008 00:00

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 11:29 PM, Dan McGee <dpmcgee@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 11:02 PM, <repomaint@archlinux.org> wrote:
>> Scan complete for extra (x86_64) at /home/ftp/extra/os/x86_64/
>> The following files are out of date
>> They will be moved to /home/package-cleanup
>> d4x-2.5.7.1-1.pkg.tar.gz
>> nmap-4.68-2-x86_64.pkg.tar.gz
>> normalize-0.7.7-1.pkg.tar.gz
>>
>>
>> Scan complete for unstable (i686) at /home/ftp/unstable/os/i686/
>> The following files are missing in the repo
>> *.pkg.tar.gz
>>
>> The following files are in the repo but not the db
>> They will be moved to /home/package-cleanup
>> *.pkg.tar.gz
>>
>> Scan complete for unstable (x86_64) at /home/ftp/unstable/os/x86_64/
>> The following files are missing in the repo
>> *.pkg.tar.gz
>>
>> The following files are in the repo but not the db
>> They will be moved to /home/package-cleanup
>> *.pkg.tar.gz
>
> Now all we need is for this script to kill empty repositories.
>
> News item time and then zap it? People are going to get pacman errors
> with it enabled and removed completely.

Certainly weird output. Meh.

Thomas made sure there was a zero entry DB file. I will post a news
item tomorrow
 
Old 07-24-2008, 08:36 AM
Thomas Bächler
 
Default Repository Maintenance 24-07-2008 00:00

Aaron Griffin schrieb:

News item time and then zap it? People are going to get pacman errors
with it enabled and removed completely.


pacman will be fine, I tested. repo-remove couldn't do this, I created a
tar archive only containing '.'



Certainly weird output. Meh.

Thomas made sure there was a zero entry DB file. I will post a news
item tomorrow


We should remove unstable from the archweb update script and the cleanup
cronjob.
 
Old 07-24-2008, 03:30 PM
"Aaron Griffin"
 
Default Repository Maintenance 24-07-2008 00:00

On Thu, Jul 24, 2008 at 3:36 AM, Thomas Bächler <thomas@archlinux.org> wrote:
> Aaron Griffin schrieb:
>>>
>>> News item time and then zap it? People are going to get pacman errors
>>> with it enabled and removed completely.
>
> pacman will be fine, I tested. repo-remove couldn't do this, I created a tar
> archive only containing '.'
>
>> Certainly weird output. Meh.
>>
>> Thomas made sure there was a zero entry DB file. I will post a news
>> item tomorrow
>
> We should remove unstable from the archweb update script and the cleanup
> cronjob.

Removed everywhere I could - Dusty, I don't know if that cron script
is checked in anywhere or not, but I removed unstable from
/etc/cron.hourly/update_web_db.sh
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 01:18 PM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright ©2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org