Old 07-23-2008, 11:32 AM
Pierre Schmitz

Default KDE update in progress

Hi all,

as you might have noticed there will be a new KDE release soon. I am currently
preparing packages for putting in [testing]. There are many...

So it would be nice if you could resist any funky .so bump rebuilding until
this is finished. I plan to move this stuff straight into [extra] after a short
period of testing. This shouldn't block any other activities for a long time.

I'll send more information about this big update tonight.

Pierre
--

Pierre Schmitz

Clemens-August-Straße 76