Old 07-22-2008, 01:15 PM
Thomas Bächler

Default module-init-tools 3.4-1, klibc-module-init-tools 3.4-1

Update to version 3.4, please sign off. Tested only on x86_64.

Old 07-22-2008, 03:44 PM
"Aaron Griffin"

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 8:15 AM, Thomas Bächler <thomas@archlinux.org> wrote:
> Update to version 3.4, please sign off. Tested only on x86_64.

Just curious - did this incorporate the patch to read BOTH
/etc/modules.d and /etc/modules.conf ? I submitted to the developer,
and he said he'd integrate it. Just checking because I'm curious

Old 07-22-2008, 03:55 PM
Thomas Bächler

Aaron Griffin schrieb:

Update to version 3.4, please sign off. Tested only on x86_64.

Just curious - did this incorporate the patch to read BOTH
/etc/modules.d and /etc/modules.conf ? I submitted to the developer,
and he said he'd integrate it. Just checking because I'm curious

From what I could see the patch wasn't integrated. But then, this
release is already quite old, our packages were out of date for quite a
while.