Old 07-21-2008, 08:25 PM
DaNiMoTh

Default IRC shenanigans

2008/7/21 Abhishek Dasgupta <abhidg@gmail.com>:
> On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 12:13 AM, Angel Velásquez >
>> added kpiche to the list, anyother?
>>

> How do I know if I've a cloak or not? I don't
> use IRC often, so I am not familiar with
> the terminology much. My id is abhidg.

I'm without TU cloak, actually

Old 07-21-2008, 08:27 PM
"Giovanni Scafora"

2008/7/21, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com>:
> remove cloaks: cactus, cerebra1, wizzo, |zeus|

Also, you have to remove mOLOk irc cloak.

--
Arch Linux Developer (voidnull)
AUR & Pacman Italian Translations

Old 07-21-2008, 08:27 PM
"Giovanni Scafora"

Old 07-21-2008, 08:37 PM
"Hugo Doria"

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 4:13 PM, Abhishek Dasgupta <abhidg@gmail.com> wrote:
> How do I know if I've a cloak or not? I don't
> use IRC often, so I am not familiar with
> the terminology much. My id is abhidg.

Run: /whois your-nick

I am working in the wiki page:

http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/IRC_Cloaks

Let me know if you guys think that should be more information about each user.

-- Hugo

Old 07-21-2008, 08:37 PM
"Hugo Doria"

Old 07-21-2008, 09:22 PM
"Angel Velásquez"

> How do I know if I've a cloak or not? I don't
> use IRC often, so I am not familiar with
> the terminology much. My id is abhidg.

First of all you need have your nick registered (with nickserv etc),
so then phrakture will add you the irc cloak, anyway, you can enter on
#archlinux-tu write me if you see me online then i will give you the
key

--
Angel Velásquez
angvp @ irc.freenode.net

Old 07-21-2008, 11:08 PM
"Aaron Griffin"

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 1:10 PM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey guys,
> I'm updating and fixing some things on IRC today, so I'm looking for a
> list of IRC usernames for those of you who need new cloaks.
> New developers, new TUs, things like that.
>
> Also, (sadly) I will be removing cloaks for people who have left our
> noble ranks.
>
> Please let me know when you can.

An additional note to all our new TUs : if you want an
@aur.archlinux.org email address (forward only), send me your AUR
username and an email address to forward to.

Old 07-21-2008, 11:36 PM
Alessio Bolognino

On Mon 2008-07-21 18:08, Aaron Griffin wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 1:10 PM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hey guys,
> > I'm updating and fixing some things on IRC today, so I'm looking for a
> > list of IRC usernames for those of you who need new cloaks.
> > New developers, new TUs, things like that.
> >
> > Also, (sadly) I will be removing cloaks for people who have left our
> > noble ranks.
> >
> > Please let me know when you can.
>
> An additional note to all our new TUs : if you want an
> @aur.archlinux.org email address (forward only), send me your AUR
> username and an email address to forward to.

Aaron, while on topic, I resigned but the email forwarding
(molok@aur.archlinux.org) is still working, you may want to purge that
too.

--
Alessio (molok) Bolognino

Please send personal email to themolok@gmail.com

Old 07-22-2008, 04:31 AM
Loui

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 06:08:40PM -0500, Aaron Griffin wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 1:10 PM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hey guys,
> > I'm updating and fixing some things on IRC today, so I'm looking for a
> > list of IRC usernames for those of you who need new cloaks.
> > New developers, new TUs, things like that.
> >
> > Also, (sadly) I will be removing cloaks for people who have left our
> > noble ranks.
> >
> > Please let me know when you can.
>
> An additional note to all our new TUs : if you want an
> @aur.archlinux.org email address (forward only), send me your AUR
> username and an email address to forward to.

Cool. Thanks for the hostmasks.

Old 07-22-2008, 12:56 PM
Mikko Seppälä

Aaron Griffin wrote:

Hey guys,
I'm updating and fixing some things on IRC today, so I'm looking for a
list of IRC usernames for those of you who need new cloaks.
New developers, new TUs, things like that.

Also, (sadly) I will be removing cloaks for people who have left our
noble ranks.

Please let me know when you can.

Thanks,
Aarona

Could you change archlinux/trusteduser/Neverther to
archlinux/trusteduser/Neverth as its the nick I use on
aur/forums/everywhere but irc

(Neverth and Neverther are linked on freenode)