Old 07-21-2008, 06:10 PM
"Aaron Griffin"

Default IRC shenanigans

Hey guys,
I'm updating and fixing some things on IRC today, so I'm looking for a
list of IRC usernames for those of you who need new cloaks.
New developers, new TUs, things like that.

Also, (sadly) I will be removing cloaks for people who have left our
noble ranks.

Please let me know when you can.

Thanks,
Aaron

Old 07-21-2008, 06:17 PM
"Hugo Doria"

angvp made a list:

Trusted Users without cloak:
louipc, anders, drag0nl0rd, angvp

Developers without cloak:
dons, dsa, hdoria, voidnull, vegai, codemac

But someone needs to confirm this.

-- Hugo