Old 07-20-2008, 06:34 PM
Paul Mattal

Default for your thoughts

Here's one that sits near the boundary of vanilla and
gotta-make-it-work. In this instance, I vote firmly for
gotta-make-it-work, unless/until there are known things that fixing this
would break.

http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/10219

Please let me know what you all think. After testing this today with
qemu-kvm machines, I will update qemu with this patch, unless someone
objects.

- P

Old 07-21-2008, 06:35 AM
"Roman Kyrylych"

2008/7/20 Paul Mattal <paul@mattal.com>:
> Here's one that sits near the boundary of vanilla and gotta-make-it-work. In
> this instance, I vote firmly for gotta-make-it-work, unless/until there are
> known things that fixing this would break.
>
> http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/10219
>
> Please let me know what you all think. After testing this today with
> qemu-kvm machines, I will update qemu with this patch, unless someone
> objects.

The qemu package is already a fusion of qemu and kvm, so I see no problem here.

--
Roman Kyrylych (*оман Кирилич)