-   -   People missing from the fellows page (http://www.linux-archive.org/archlinux-development/128175-people-missing-fellows-page.html)

Jan de Groot 07-20-2008 01:47 PM

People missing from the fellows page

Looking at http://www.archlinux.org/fellows/ , I see there's only a few
people listed. I got a request from Arjan Timmerman to get added to this
page.

"Dusty Phillips" 07-20-2008 01:53 PM

2008/7/20 Jan de Groot <jan@jgc.homeip.net>:
> Looking at http://www.archlinux.org/fellows/ , I see there's only a few
> people listed. I got a request from Arjan Timmerman to get added to this
> page.

Yeah, I've been meaning to update this, but I don't know who belongs
there... The only other one I remember is farphel (and his strongbad
avatar :D)

Any ex-devs reading this, please contact me with your names and
forum/irc nicks and any other information you want displayed on the
fellows page. To the rest of the devs, I'm sure at least one of you is
still in contact with each of our ex-devs, please let them know about
the memoriam we have dedicated to them.

Dusty