Old 07-20-2008, 11:44 AM
Daniel Isenmann

Default New digikam and affected rebuilds

Hi,

I'm updating digikam to the newest version. There will be some affected
rebuilds because of new libraries. They will be:

- libkipi
- gwenview
- showimg
- kipi-plugins
- exiv2
- libkexiv2
- gimp-ufraw
- libkdcraw

I will do all the necessary rebuilds (and upgrading to latest version),
so no need for the maintainers of the single packages to do anything.
This is just an information mail for you.

Bye,
Daniel

Old 07-20-2008, 02:10 PM
Daniel Isenmann

On Sun, 20 Jul 2008 13:44:10 +0200
Daniel Isenmann <daniel.isenmann@gmx.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm updating digikam to the newest version. There will be some
> affected rebuilds because of new libraries. They will be:
>
> - libkipi
> - gwenview
> - showimg
> - kipi-plugins
> - exiv2
> - libkexiv2
> - gimp-ufraw
> - libkdcraw
>
> I will do all the necessary rebuilds (and upgrading to latest
> version), so no need for the maintainers of the single packages to do
> anything. This is just an information mail for you.
>
> Bye,
> Daniel

All rebuilds are done and uplaoded to the extra repo. There is a
problem with showimg, but Eric is informed.

Bye,
Daniel

Old 07-20-2008, 08:45 PM
Eric Belanger

I'm updating digikam to the newest version. There will be some
affected rebuilds because of new libraries. They will be:

- libkipi
- gwenview
- showimg
- kipi-plugins
- exiv2
- libkexiv2
- gimp-ufraw
- libkdcraw

I will do all the necessary rebuilds (and upgrading to latest
version), so no need for the maintainers of the single packages to do
anything. This is just an information mail for you.

Bye,
Daniel

All rebuilds are done and uplaoded to the extra repo. There is a
problem with showimg, but Eric is informed.

Bye,
Daniel

FYI, showimg has been rebuilt and is now in extra.

believed to be clean.

Old 07-20-2008, 09:27 PM
Daniel Isenmann

On Sun, 20 Jul 2008 16:45:18 -0400 (EDT)
Eric Belanger <belanger@ASTRO.UMontreal.CA> wrote:

> On Sun, 20 Jul 2008, Daniel Isenmann wrote:
>
> > On Sun, 20 Jul 2008 13:44:10 +0200
> > Daniel Isenmann <daniel.isenmann@gmx.de> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I'm updating digikam to the newest version. There will be some
> >> affected rebuilds because of new libraries. They will be:
> >>
> >> - libkipi
> >> - gwenview
> >> - showimg
> >> - kipi-plugins
> >> - exiv2
> >> - libkexiv2
> >> - gimp-ufraw
> >> - libkdcraw
> >>
> >> I will do all the necessary rebuilds (and upgrading to latest
> >> version), so no need for the maintainers of the single packages to
> >> do anything. This is just an information mail for you.
> >>
> >> Bye,
> >> Daniel
> >
> > All rebuilds are done and uplaoded to the extra repo. There is a
> > problem with showimg, but Eric is informed.
> >
> > Bye,
> > Daniel
> >

> FYI, showimg has been rebuilt and is now in extra.

Thanks for the fast rebuild.