Old 07-20-2008, 05:33 AM
Eric Belanger

Default Faad2 rebuild in testing repo

Hi,

There is a faad2 rebuild going on in testing. I've rebuilt all packages
that depended on faad2 and all that needed to be rebuilt according to
lddd. The packages are currently only in testing x86_64. I've started
rebuilding the packages for i686; they'll be in testing tomorrow.

The rebuilt packages are:
* avidemux
* cmus
* ffmpeg
* gstreamer0.10-bad-plugins
* mpd
* mythmusic
* streamripper
* vlc

Some notes:
- avidemux and mpd were out-of-date. I went ahead and updated them.
- vlc is now built against wxgtk 2.8 instead of 2.6 (FS#10956)
- mplayer-svn also needs to be rebuilt. As I assume that it
will be removed from the repo as it's an orphaned unstable package and no
one has step up to adopt it, I haven't bothered rebuilding it.

Please test and report any problems or missing rebuild.

Eric

believed to be clean.

Old 07-22-2008, 04:09 PM
"Aaron Griffin"

Haven't found any problems, but I really just ran mpd for a bit, so no
thorough testing

On Sun, Jul 20, 2008 at 12:33 AM, Eric Belanger
<belanger@astro.umontreal.ca> wrote:
> - mplayer-svn also needs to be rebuilt. As I assume that it will be removed
> from the repo as it's an orphaned unstable package and no one has step up to
> adopt it, I haven't bothered rebuilding it.

Any issues with me removing this today?

Old 07-22-2008, 06:57 PM
Eric Belanger