Old 12-05-2007, 06:31 AM
Tobias Powalowski

Default ndiswrapper / utils bump to 1.50

Hi
please signoff new ndiswrapper and utils, for both arches

greetings
tpowa
--
Tobias Powalowski
http://www.archlinux.org

Old 12-07-2007, 05:18 AM
Tobias Powalowski

On Wednesday 05 December 2007 08:31:27 Tobias Powalowski wrote:

> Hi

> please signoff new ndiswrapper and utils, for both arches

> greetings

> tpowa

can this move along with the kernel package to core?

thanks greetings

tpowa

--

Tobias Powalowski

http://www.archlinux.org

tpowa@archlinux.org

Old 12-07-2007, 06:08 AM
"Aaron Griffin"

On Dec 5, 2007 1:31 AM, Tobias Powalowski <t.powa@gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi
> please signoff new ndiswrapper and utils, for both arches

Signoff i686 - works here and I have a feeling I'm the only one using
this, so if there's no one else, consider me responsible for all of it