Old 07-17-2008, 04:34 PM
"Aaron Griffin"

Default bash 3.2.039

Pretty much just a patch level bump, I think this release also re-adds
the bashbug binary in there too.

Can't build for x86_64 just yet, so if someone could do that, that'd be great.

Old 07-17-2008, 07:51 PM
Eduardo Romero

On Thu, 2008-07-17 at 11:34 -0500, Aaron Griffin wrote:
> Pretty much just a patch level bump, I think this release also re-adds
> the bashbug binary in there too.
>
> Can't build for x86_64 just yet, so if someone could do that, that'd be great.

Signoff, i686

Old 07-18-2008, 12:06 AM
Eric Belanger

On Thu, 17 Jul 2008, Aaron Griffin wrote:

Pretty much just a patch level bump, I think this release also re-adds
the bashbug binary in there too.

Can't build for x86_64 just yet, so if someone could do that, that'd be great.

Man pages are not FSH compliant. Please fix then I'll build it for x86_64.

Eric

believed to be clean.

Old 07-18-2008, 03:23 PM
"Aaron Griffin"

On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 7:06 PM, Eric Belanger
<belanger@astro.umontreal.ca> wrote:
> On Thu, 17 Jul 2008, Aaron Griffin wrote:
>
>> Pretty much just a patch level bump, I think this release also re-adds
>> the bashbug binary in there too.
>>
>> Can't build for x86_64 just yet, so if someone could do that, that'd be
>> great.
>>

> Man pages are not FSH compliant. Please fix then I'll build it for x86_64.

Whoops, I totally missed that one. -2 is uploaded to testing with
compliant man pages.

Just a quick note: the "Filesystem Hierarchy Standard" is abbreviated
FHS, which is annoying because I always want to type what you just did
with "filesystem" -> "FS"

Old 07-18-2008, 06:48 PM
Eric Belanger

On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 7:06 PM, Eric Belanger
Pretty much just a patch level bump, I think this release also re-adds
the bashbug binary in there too.

Can't build for x86_64 just yet, so if someone could do that, that'd be
great.

Man pages are not FSH compliant. Please fix then I'll build it for x86_64.

Whoops, I totally missed that one. -2 is uploaded to testing with
compliant man pages.

x86_64 package is in testing.

Just a quick note: the "Filesystem Hierarchy Standard" is abbreviated
FHS, which is annoying because I always want to type what you just did
with "filesystem" -> "FS"

That's good to know. Then, I've been using the the wrong abbreviation in
the svn log messages and in my package's ChangeLog.

believed to be clean.

Old 07-20-2008, 01:06 PM
Allan McRae

Signoff 3.2.039-2 i686