FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor


 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 07-16-2008, 01:30 AM
"Dan McGee"
 
Default libarchive 2.5.5

New stable upstream release. Ensure bsdtar extracts archives and
pacman works and you should be able to signoff.

An x86_64 build would be welcome as well, thanks!

-Dan
 
Old 07-16-2008, 01:56 AM
Eric Belanger
 
Default libarchive 2.5.5

On Tue, 15 Jul 2008, Dan McGee wrote:


New stable upstream release. Ensure bsdtar extracts archives and
pacman works and you should be able to signoff.

An x86_64 build would be welcome as well, thanks!

-Dan


The x86_64 build will be in testing in a few minutes.

Eric

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.
 
Old 07-16-2008, 04:28 AM
Eric Belanger
 
Default libarchive 2.5.5

On Tue, 15 Jul 2008, Eric Belanger wrote:


On Tue, 15 Jul 2008, Dan McGee wrote:


New stable upstream release. Ensure bsdtar extracts archives and
pacman works and you should be able to signoff.

An x86_64 build would be welcome as well, thanks!

-Dan


The x86_64 build will be in testing in a few minutes.

Eric




The x86_64 package is in testing.

Dan: Did you forget to ran the db update script? There's no libarchive in
testing i686.


--
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.
 
Old 07-16-2008, 05:10 AM
"Dan McGee"
 
Default libarchive 2.5.5

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 11:28 PM, Eric Belanger
<belanger@astro.umontreal.ca> wrote:
> On Tue, 15 Jul 2008, Eric Belanger wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 15 Jul 2008, Dan McGee wrote:
>>
>>> New stable upstream release. Ensure bsdtar extracts archives and
>>> pacman works and you should be able to signoff.
>>>
>>> An x86_64 build would be welcome as well, thanks!
>>>
>>> -Dan
>>
>> The x86_64 build will be in testing in a few minutes.
>>
>> Eric
>
>
>
> The x86_64 package is in testing.
>
> Dan: Did you forget to ran the db update script? There's no libarchive in
> testing i686.

Oops! Taken care of now, thanks for noticing that.

-Dan
 
Old 07-16-2008, 10:13 AM
"Roman Kyrylych"
 
Default libarchive 2.5.5

2008/7/16 Dan McGee <dpmcgee@gmail.com>:
> New stable upstream release. Ensure bsdtar extracts archives and
> pacman works and you should be able to signoff.
>

signed off (x86_64)

--
Roman Kyrylych (*оман Кирилич)
 
Old 07-16-2008, 10:41 AM
Allan McRae
 
Default libarchive 2.5.5

Roman Kyrylych wrote:

2008/7/16 Dan McGee <dpmcgee@gmail.com>:


New stable upstream release. Ensure bsdtar extracts archives and
pacman works and you should be able to signoff.




signed off (x86_64)




Signoff both arches.
 
Old 07-16-2008, 12:23 PM
"Hugo Doria"
 
Default libarchive 2.5.5

Signoff (i686)

-- Hugo Doria
 
Old 07-16-2008, 06:57 PM
Eduardo Romero
 
Default libarchive 2.5.5

On Tue, 2008-07-15 at 20:30 -0500, Dan McGee wrote:
> New stable upstream release. Ensure bsdtar extracts archives and
> pacman works and you should be able to signoff.
>
> An x86_64 build would be welcome as well, thanks!
>
> -Dan
>
Signoff 1686
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 10:36 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org