Old 07-15-2008, 12:18 PM
Paul Mattal

Default missing signoffs: flex and xfsprogs

For flex: still no signoff for x86_64.

For xfsprogs: still no signoff for either arch.

Can anyone test? Is anyone else using xfs? Building the latest GCC
snapshot was enough to get the i686 signoff for flex.. can someone do
that for x86_64?

- P

Old 07-15-2008, 02:27 PM
"Aaron Griffin"

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 7:18 AM, Paul Mattal <paul@mattal.com> wrote:
> For flex: still no signoff for x86_64.
>
> For xfsprogs: still no signoff for either arch.
>
> Can anyone test? Is anyone else using xfs? Building the latest GCC snapshot
> was enough to get the i686 signoff for flex.. can someone do that for
> x86_64?

You can count me as signed off for xfsprogs. I don't know if we have
anyone using xfs

Old 07-16-2008, 09:46 AM
Allan McRae

Paul Mattal wrote:

For flex: still no signoff for x86_64.

For xfsprogs: still no signoff for either arch.

Can anyone test? Is anyone else using xfs? Building the latest GCC
snapshot was enough to get the i686 signoff for flex.. can someone do
that for x86_64?

I'll add an x86_64 signoff for flex.

Allan