Old 07-14-2008, 07:22 PM
Pierre Schmitz

Default repo cleanup

Hi,

as you might have noticed I have moved all db/heimdal/qt related packages from
testing yesterday.

By this I have noticed some quite old packages (from 2007). So please have a
look at you packages in testing; especially at:

ivtv-utils
kismet
mplayer-svn
nasm
mkbootcd
mksyslinux
mkpxelinux

In addition to this there are some very old (2002+) packages in extra which
are only available on i686. Maybe those could be moved to unsupported. (have
a look at the bottom of the extra diff-list at
http://www.archlinux.de/?page=ArchitectureDifferences)

Pierre

PS: Any news about the unstable removal?

--
http://www.archlinux.de

Old 07-14-2008, 08:50 PM
Eric Belanger