Old 07-14-2008, 06:58 PM
Eduardo Romero

Default What to do with the gtkam package?

Hi guys,

I finally got libgphoto2 to build after fighting it for almost a week. I
have already committed it to extra and gphoto2 as well. Now, gtkam is
also outdated and as I was going to build it it stops compiling saying
that libexif-gtk is needed for it to build. The thing is that
libexif-gtk is only in AUR. Three options we have that come to my mind:

1) We move libexif-gtk to extra.
2) We move gtkam to AUR.
3) We move gtkam and libexif-gtk to community.

I appreciate you inputs and suggestions on this.

Thanks

Eduardo "kensai" Romero