Old 07-11-2008, 07:35 PM
Andreas Radke

Default db+heimdal and related rebuilds

Maybe you haven't seen my ask for signoffs in the longer db/heimdal
thread. So this one is now the place to tell us if you think we can
move all db/heimdal bump related packages.

-Andy

Old 07-11-2008, 07:42 PM
"Aaron Griffin"

On Fri, Jul 11, 2008 at 2:35 PM, Andreas Radke <a.radke@arcor.de> wrote:
> Maybe you haven't seen my ask for signoffs in the longer db/heimdal
> thread. So this one is now the place to tell us if you think we can
> move all db/heimdal bump related packages.

Can you please let us know which packages we're testing? It's hard to
test "update your system and make sure things work". A simple package
list would be best...

I had over 3 gigs in my "total installed size" when I got my laptop
back, but the machine works fine - no idea which packages got upgraded
that you're requesting tested.

Old 07-11-2008, 08:12 PM
Andreas Radke

Am Fri, 11 Jul 2008 14:42:06 -0500
schrieb "Aaron Griffin" <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com>:

> Can you please let us know which packages we're testing? It's hard to
> test "update your system and make sure things work". A simple package
> list would be best...

db
heimdal
openssh
apr-util
iproute
libsasl
subversion
python
python24
neon
apache
pam
perl
bogofilter
libetpan
claws-mail
courier-authlib
courier-mta
courier-maildrop
courier-imap
cyrus-sasl
cyrus-sasl-plugins
exim
gift-openft
jabberd
kdelibs
smbclient
samba
kdebase
kdeaddons
kdesdk
kdevelop
libgda
mod_perl
pavuk
ruby
xemacs
redland
postfix
wireshark
nss_ldap
libcups
ghostscript
dovecot
cvs
arch
alpine
epdfview
anjuta
openoffice-base
mod_python
php
cups
gnome-vfs
gutenprint
libgnomecups
libgnomeprint
xfprint
evolution-data-server
gtklp

I hope these are all and I haven't mixed anything up with other stuff
in testing.

-Andy

Old 07-11-2008, 08:27 PM
Pierre Schmitz

Am Freitag, 11. Juli 2008 22:12:22 schrieb Andreas Radke:
> I hope these are all and I haven't mixed anything up with other stuff
> in testing.

The following package I built should be moved, too:

lighttpd
kdegraphics
kdeaddons
kdevelop
kdesdk
kdepim
kdebase
kdelibs
arts
qt3
subversion
apache
filesystem
php
apr
mod_hosts_access
mod_mono

--
http://www.archlinux.de

Old 07-12-2008, 02:03 AM
Allan McRae

Andreas Radke wrote:

Maybe you haven't seen my ask for signoffs in the longer db/heimdal
thread. So this one is now the place to tell us if you think we can
move all db/heimdal bump related packages.

-Andy

I will signoff i686 with the caveat that I don't use the kde/apache
packages (although I tried kdeveloper and it started...)

Allan

Old 07-12-2008, 06:35 PM
Daniel Isenmann

My signoffs for following packages (x86_64):

Old 07-13-2008, 06:11 PM
Pierre Schmitz

Am Freitag, 11. Juli 2008 21:35:57 schrieb Andreas Radke:
> Maybe you haven't seen my ask for signoffs in the longer db/heimdal
> thread. So this one is now the place to tell us if you think we can
> move all db/heimdal bump related packages.

I think we are ready to move it. It's time to cleanup [testing]. (in other
words: this is my super-signoff for every arch out there)

Pierre

--
http://www.archlinux.de

Old 07-13-2008, 08:26 PM
Pierre Schmitz

Am Sonntag, 13. Juli 2008 20:11:49 schrieb Pierre Schmitz:
> I think we are ready to move it. It's time to cleanup [testing]. (in other
> words: this is my super-signoff for every arch out there)

I am just moving the attached list. After that I'll have a look what else can
be moved from testing.

alpine
anjuta
apache