Old 07-09-2008, 07:08 PM
Andreas Radke

Default tzdata 2008d-1

in testing for both arches. please signoff

-Andy

Only possible note about changes:

The file...
ftp://elsie.nci.nih.gov/pub/tzdata2008d.tar.gz
...is now available; this reflects the changes circulated last week on
the time zone mailing list by yours truly, Paul Eggert, and Rodrigo
Severo.

Old 07-10-2008, 08:14 AM
Jan de Groot

On Wed, 2008-07-09 at 21:08 +0200, Andreas Radke wrote:
> in testing for both arches. please signoff
>
> -Andy
>
> Only possible note about changes:
>
> The file...
> ftp://elsie.nci.nih.gov/pub/tzdata2008d.tar.gz
> ...is now available; this reflects the changes circulated last week on
> the time zone mailing list by yours truly, Paul Eggert, and Rodrigo
> Severo.

Works fine here, though I don't live in that timezone. Signoff for both
architectures.