Old 07-08-2008, 03:12 PM
"Ronald van Haren"

Default inactivity notice (vacation)

Hi devs/Tus,

I'll be on vacation from 9th of August (tomorrow) until 29th of
August. During this time I will probably not check my mail at regular
intervals so don't expect quick respones from my side

Of course, feel free to update any of my packages if needed, or fix
any new opened bugs.

At the dev side I didn't adopt a lot of packages just yet for above
reason so I suspect things to be quiet.

On the TU side of things, I don't expect any major issues with any of
my packages. Just keep an eye on bug reports that require just a
simple rebuild. Btw I have already voted in the current running thread
so you can count me in.

See you on the other side!

Regards,
Ronald

Old 07-08-2008, 03:15 PM
"Travis Willard"

On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 11:12 AM, Ronald van Haren <pressh@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi devs/Tus,
>
> I'll be on vacation from 9th of August (tomorrow) until 29th of
> August. During this time I will probably not check my mail at regular
> intervals so don't expect quick respones from my side

9th of July?

Old 07-08-2008, 03:18 PM
"Ronald van Haren"

On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 5:15 PM, Travis Willard <travis@archlinux.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 11:12 AM, Ronald van Haren <pressh@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi devs/Tus,
>>
>> I'll be on vacation from 9th of August (tomorrow) until 29th of
>> August. During this time I will probably not check my mail at regular
>> intervals so don't expect quick respones from my side
>
> 9th of July?

arghh yeah.

from 9th of July until 29th of July.

Old 07-08-2008, 03:18 PM
"Ronald van Haren"

Old 07-09-2008, 02:07 PM
Firmicus

Ronald van Haren a écrit :

Hi devs/Tus,

I'll be on vacation from 9th of August (tomorrow) until 29th of

August?!
Looks like Ronald hit a timewarp of some sort

So we'll just assume you will be back on July 29th...

Old 07-19-2008, 12:53 PM
"Ronald van Haren"

On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 4:07 PM, Firmicus <Firmicus@gmx.net> wrote:
> Ronald van Haren a écrit :
>>
>> Hi devs/Tus,
>>
>> I'll be on vacation from 9th of August (tomorrow) until 29th of
>>

> August?!
> Looks like Ronald hit a timewarp of some sort
>
> So we'll just assume you will be back on July 29th...

hey guys!

Yes, I'm back on July the 29th (sending this from my holiday address).
Sorry for the inconvenience

I expect everything to be in perfect condition when I come back
though don't rush yourselves too much

See y'all

Ronald

Old 07-19-2008, 04:28 PM
"Angel Velásquez"

Relax Ronald, you're on vacations see you soon!

--
Angel Velásquez
angvp @ irc.freenode.net