Old 07-05-2008, 08:57 PM
"K. Piche"

Default disowned pkgs

All,

I've dropped some pkgs for functional languages I know nothing about.
Hopefully some of the new devs will pick 'em up.

haskell: hugs98, nhc98
lisp: sbcl
scheme: bigloo, drscheme

Just a warning that the haskell stuff and sbcl don't build.

K. Piche <kpiche@rogers.com>

Old 07-05-2008, 09:00 PM
Don Stewart

kpiche:
> All,
>
> I've dropped some pkgs for functional languages I know nothing about.
> Hopefully some of the new devs will pick 'em up.
>
> haskell: hugs98, nhc98
> lisp: sbcl
> scheme: bigloo, drscheme
>
> Just a warning that the haskell stuff and sbcl don't build.

'Arch-Haskell', aka vegai and me, will take up hugs and nhc. Thanks for
letting us know!

-- Don

Old 07-08-2008, 05:55 PM
Eric Belanger

I've dropped some pkgs for functional languages I know nothing about.
Hopefully some of the new devs will pick 'em up.

haskell: hugs98, nhc98
lisp: sbcl
scheme: bigloo, drscheme

Just a warning that the haskell stuff and sbcl don't build.

I guess could take drscheme if no one else wants it. I know nothing about
scheme but I enjoy the games that are included in the packages. :P

believed to be clean.