Old 07-04-2008, 01:29 PM
Dusty Phillips

Default editing todo lists (was: Rebuilds against x264 needed)

Paul Mattal wrote:

P.S. By the way, the interface won't let you do it, but you can do the
following-style URL to edit a todo:

https://dev.archlinux.org/todo/edit/1

There should be a 'Edit Todo List' link in the interface, up right of
the Todo list title. if you don't see this it may be a permissions
issue. I have another ticket to create a Packager Group that
automatically assigns these permissions.

This unfortunately also adds packages in testing which happen to be
there-- perhaps I'll get to patching these issues in the dev site django
code.

I can fix this, file a bug report.

Dusty