Old 06-30-2008, 06:43 PM
"Aaron Griffin"

Default Resurrecting old todolists

Hey guys,
If you all remember, after the last archweb release, we had to offload
the todolists (package IDs no longer matched, and it was all complex
to convert, so we deferred it).

Well, I'm going to re-add the ones that we still need (i.e. DB rebuilds)

I dumped all the old lists here: http://dev.archlinux.org/~aaron/todolists.txt
Please take a look at the top section, and let me know which lists can
be deleted and which are still useful if you can.

Cheers,
Aaron

Old 06-30-2008, 06:49 PM
"Travis Willard"

On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 2:43 PM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey guys,
> If you all remember, after the last archweb release, we had to offload
> the todolists (package IDs no longer matched, and it was all complex
> to convert, so we deferred it).
>
> Well, I'm going to re-add the ones that we still need (i.e. DB rebuilds)
>
> I dumped all the old lists here: http://dev.archlinux.org/~aaron/todolists.txt
> Please take a look at the top section, and let me know which lists can
> be deleted and which are still useful if you can.
>
> Cheers,
> Aaron

The Broken Licenses TODO should probably be regenerated if we're going
to re-add it - in fact, since it was generated by a script anyways, we
could probably incorporate it into the weekly sanity-check that goes
out. I'll have a look at the script I wrote and adapt it to the new
directory structure.

Old 06-30-2008, 07:05 PM
"Aaron Griffin"

On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 1:49 PM, Travis Willard <travis@archlinux.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 2:43 PM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hey guys,
>> If you all remember, after the last archweb release, we had to offload
>> the todolists (package IDs no longer matched, and it was all complex
>> to convert, so we deferred it).
>>
>> Well, I'm going to re-add the ones that we still need (i.e. DB rebuilds)
>>
>> I dumped all the old lists here: http://dev.archlinux.org/~aaron/todolists.txt
>> Please take a look at the top section, and let me know which lists can
>> be deleted and which are still useful if you can.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Aaron
>
> The Broken Licenses TODO should probably be regenerated if we're going
> to re-add it - in fact, since it was generated by a script anyways, we
> could probably incorporate it into the weekly sanity-check that goes
> out. I'll have a look at the script I wrote and adapt it to the new
> directory structure.

The reporead.py script that dumps the pacman DBs to the web interface
sends me emails every night that contain this info. Let me forward one
to the list. I could probably set it up to email once a week too.

Old 06-30-2008, 07:13 PM
"Travis Willard"

On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 3:05 PM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 1:49 PM, Travis Willard <travis@archlinux.org> wrote:
>> On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 2:43 PM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hey guys,
>>> If you all remember, after the last archweb release, we had to offload
>>> the todolists (package IDs no longer matched, and it was all complex
>>> to convert, so we deferred it).
>>>
>>> Well, I'm going to re-add the ones that we still need (i.e. DB rebuilds)
>>>
>>> I dumped all the old lists here: http://dev.archlinux.org/~aaron/todolists.txt
>>> Please take a look at the top section, and let me know which lists can
>>> be deleted and which are still useful if you can.
>>>
>>> Cheers,
>>> Aaron
>>
>> The Broken Licenses TODO should probably be regenerated if we're going
>> to re-add it - in fact, since it was generated by a script anyways, we
>> could probably incorporate it into the weekly sanity-check that goes
>> out. I'll have a look at the script I wrote and adapt it to the new
>> directory structure.
>
> The reporead.py script that dumps the pacman DBs to the web interface
> sends me emails every night that contain this info. Let me forward one
> to the list. I could probably set it up to email once a week too.

Took a look at the output - it looks good, but I only see "No license"
messages - nothing that checks for the validity of entries within the
licenses array, which was what my script checked. For example, it
ensured that the items in the array were either licenses contained in
/usr/share/licenses/common or "custom" - and that the ones using a
"custom" license referenced /usr/share/licenses somewhere in their
build() function.

Old 06-30-2008, 07:16 PM
"Aaron Griffin"

On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 2:13 PM, Travis Willard <travis@archlinux.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 3:05 PM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> The Broken Licenses TODO should probably be regenerated if we're going
>>> to re-add it - in fact, since it was generated by a script anyways, we
>>> could probably incorporate it into the weekly sanity-check that goes
>>> out. I'll have a look at the script I wrote and adapt it to the new
>>> directory structure.
>>
>> The reporead.py script that dumps the pacman DBs to the web interface
>> sends me emails every night that contain this info. Let me forward one
>> to the list. I could probably set it up to email once a week too.
>
> Took a look at the output - it looks good, but I only see "No license"
> messages - nothing that checks for the validity of entries within the
> licenses array, which was what my script checked. For example, it
> ensured that the items in the array were either licenses contained in
> /usr/share/licenses/common or "custom" - and that the ones using a
> "custom" license referenced /usr/share/licenses somewhere in their
> build() function.

Ah nice, then that would be useful

Old 07-01-2008, 01:46 PM
"Travis Willard"

On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 3:16 PM, Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 2:13 PM, Travis Willard <travis@archlinux.org> wrote:

>>> The reporead.py script that dumps the pacman DBs to the web interface
>>> sends me emails every night that contain this info. Let me forward one
>>> to the list. I could probably set it up to email once a week too.
>>
>> Took a look at the output - it looks good, but I only see "No license"
>> messages - nothing that checks for the validity of entries within the
>> licenses array, which was what my script checked. For example, it
>> ensured that the items in the array were either licenses contained in
>> /usr/share/licenses/common or "custom" - and that the ones using a
>> "custom" license referenced /usr/share/licenses somewhere in their
>> build() function.
>
> Ah nice, then that would be useful

I've attached output from the script run over an SVN checkout. I like
the svn repo structure - as you can see in the output, we can tell
which trunk PKGBUILDs are screwy, but also which ones in the repos are
screwy too (ie. if someone updated the trunk PKGBUILD, but hasn't
pushed the license out to the repos, we can easily see that.)

It's a bit verbose, but only because SO many packages are missing
licenses or have improper entries.

The script that generated this list is /home/travis/find-bad-licenses
run from /home/abs/checkout
./gtk2-themes-collection/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./gtk2-themes-collection/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./gtk2-themes-collection/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./daemontools/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./daemontools/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-input-dmc/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-input-dmc/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-input-dmc/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./cdcd/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./cssed/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./cssed/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libmath++/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libmath++/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libmath++/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./e2fsprogs/trunk/PKGBUILD uses custom license [MIT], but doesn't reference /usr/share/licenses
./e2fsprogs/repos/core-i686/PKGBUILD uses custom license [MIT], but doesn't reference /usr/share/licenses
./e2fsprogs/repos/core-x86_64/PKGBUILD uses custom license [MIT], but doesn't reference /usr/share/licenses
./ipw2200-fw/repos/core-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./ipw2200-fw/repos/core-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./dcfldd/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./dcfldd/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./dcfldd/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./lshwd/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./lshwd/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./lshwd/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./rockdodger/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./rockdodger/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./rockdodger/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./hugs98/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./hugs98/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./hugs98/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xskat/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xskat/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xskat/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fortunelock/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fortunelock/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fortunelock/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fortune-mod-romeojuliet/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fortune-mod-romeojuliet/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fortune-mod-romeojuliet/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./openldap/trunk/PKGBUILD uses custom license [custom], but doesn't reference /usr/share/licenses
./openldap/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD uses custom license [custom], but doesn't reference /usr/share/licenses
./openldap/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD uses custom license [custom], but doesn't reference /usr/share/licenses
./iptraf/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./iptraf/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./iptraf/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./gnome2-user-docs/trunk/PKGBUILD has invalid license [GFDL]
./gnome2-user-docs/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has invalid license [GFDL]
./gnome2-user-docs/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has invalid license [GFDL]
./libxcursor/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libxcursor/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libxcursor/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./rpmunpack/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./rpmunpack/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./rpmunpack/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./hdup/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./hdup/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./hdup/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./jed/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./jed/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./latex2rtf/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./latex2rtf/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./latex2rtf/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./librep/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./librep/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./librep/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./unarj/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./unarj/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./unarj/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./glhack/trunk/PKGBUILD uses custom license [custom], but doesn't reference /usr/share/licenses
./glhack/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./glhack/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./j/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./j/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./j/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libungif/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libungif/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libungif/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./cpudyn/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./cpudyn/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./ifp-line/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./ifp-line/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./ifp-line/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./artwiz-fonts/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./artwiz-fonts/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./rep-gtk/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./rep-gtk/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./rep-gtk/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./nvidia-71xx/trunk/PKGBUILD uses custom license [custom], but doesn't reference /usr/share/licenses
./nvidia-71xx/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD uses custom license [custom], but doesn't reference /usr/share/licenses
./nvidia-71xx/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD uses custom license [custom], but doesn't reference /usr/share/licenses
./d4x/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./d4x/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xbitmaps/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xbitmaps/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xbitmaps/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./ecasound/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./ecasound/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./mp3splt/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./mp3splt/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./mp3splt/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./liblbxutil/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./liblbxutil/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./liblbxutil/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./sdl_sound/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./sdl_sound/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./sdl_sound/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./schafkopf/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./schafkopf/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./schafkopf/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./kdetv/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./kdetv/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./kdetv/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./kqemu/trunk/PKGBUILD uses custom license [BSD], but doesn't reference /usr/share/licenses
./kqemu/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD uses custom license [BSD], but doesn't reference /usr/share/licenses
./kqemu/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD uses custom license [BSD], but doesn't reference /usr/share/licenses
./xf86-video-siliconmotion/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-video-siliconmotion/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-video-siliconmotion/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./qt3-doc/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./qt3-doc/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./qt3-doc/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./figlet/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./figlet/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./figlet/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fortune-mod-chalkboard/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fortune-mod-chalkboard/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fortune-mod-chalkboard/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fortune-mod-joel-on-software/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fortune-mod-joel-on-software/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fortune-mod-joel-on-software/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./randrproto/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./randrproto/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./randrproto/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libmatroska/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libmatroska/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libmatroska/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libxkbui/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libxkbui/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libxkbui/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./madwifi-mm/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./madwifi-mm/repos/unstable-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./gift-gnutella/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./gift-gnutella/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./gift-gnutella/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./i8kmon/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./i8kmon/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./i8kmon/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./gnuchess/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./gnuchess/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./gnuchess/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./gcc34/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./gcc34/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-video-chips/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-video-chips/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-video-chips/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./ttf-mph-2b-damase/trunk/PKGBUILD has invalid license [PD]
./ttf-mph-2b-damase/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has invalid license [PD]
./ttf-mph-2b-damase/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has invalid license [PD]
./culmus/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./culmus/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libgda/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libgda/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libgda/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fluxconf/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fluxconf/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fluxconf/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./latex2html/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./latex2html/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./latex2html/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./popt/trunk/PKGBUILD uses custom license [MIT], but doesn't reference /usr/share/licenses
./popt/repos/core-i686/PKGBUILD uses custom license [MIT], but doesn't reference /usr/share/licenses
./popt/repos/core-x86_64/PKGBUILD uses custom license [MIT], but doesn't reference /usr/share/licenses
./recode/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./recode/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./recode/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./atitvout/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./twisted/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./twisted/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./twisted/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./hicolor-icon-theme/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./hicolor-icon-theme/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./hicolor-icon-theme/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./netselect/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./netselect/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./netselect/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./setserial/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./setserial/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./setserial/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./progsreiserfs/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./progsreiserfs/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./progsreiserfs/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fixesproto/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fixesproto/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fixesproto/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xorg-res-utils/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xorg-res-utils/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xorg-res-utils/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./emelfm/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./emelfm/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./ulogd/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./ulogd/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./ulogd/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./i8kutils/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./i8kutils/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./i8kutils/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./patchutils/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./patchutils/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./patchutils/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-video-i128/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-video-i128/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-video-i128/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./dansguardian/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./dansguardian/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./gdk-pixbuf/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./gdk-pixbuf/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./gdk-pixbuf/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fortune-mod-bond/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fortune-mod-bond/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fortune-mod-bond/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./netkit-rsh/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./netkit-rsh/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./netkit-rsh/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fortune-mod-kernelnewbies/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fortune-mod-kernelnewbies/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fortune-mod-kernelnewbies/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fortune-mod-familyguy/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fortune-mod-familyguy/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fortune-mod-familyguy/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./vim-doxygentoolkit/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./vim-doxygentoolkit/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./vim-doxygentoolkit/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./synaptics/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./synaptics/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./synaptics/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libxtrap/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libxtrap/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libxtrap/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./gpart/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./gpart/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./gpart/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./kmyfirewall/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./kmyfirewall/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./kmyfirewall/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./rcs/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./rcs/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./rcs/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./vim-workspace/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./vim-workspace/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./vim-workspace/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./pebrot/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./pebrot/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./pebrot/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./keychain/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./dbus-sharp/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./dbus-sharp/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./dbus-sharp/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./openslp/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./openslp/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./openslp/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xdg-utils/trunk/PKGBUILD uses custom license [MIT], but doesn't reference /usr/share/licenses
./xdg-utils/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD uses custom license [MIT], but doesn't reference /usr/share/licenses
./xdg-utils/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD uses custom license [MIT], but doesn't reference /usr/share/licenses
./ethstatus/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./ethstatus/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./ethstatus/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./pycmail/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./pycmail/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./pycmail/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./wireshark/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./wireshark/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./wireshark/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./renderproto/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./renderproto/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./renderproto/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./python-opengl/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./python-opengl/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./python-opengl/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./netkit-telnet/repos/core-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./netkit-telnet/repos/core-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./slmodem/trunk/PKGBUILD uses custom license [custom:"Smartlink"], but doesn't reference /usr/share/licenses
./slmodem/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD uses custom license [custom:"Smartlink"], but doesn't reference /usr/share/licenses
./xf86-video-voodoo/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-video-voodoo/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-video-voodoo/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./gscanbus/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./gscanbus/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./gscanbus/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fortune-mod-shlomif-fav/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fortune-mod-shlomif-fav/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fortune-mod-shlomif-fav/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./netkit-tftp/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./netkit-tftp/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./netkit-tftp/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./tftp-hpa/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./tftp-hpa/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./tftp-hpa/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./klibc/trunk/PKGBUILD uses custom license [BSD], but doesn't reference /usr/share/licenses
./klibc/repos/core-i686/PKGBUILD uses custom license [BSD], but doesn't reference /usr/share/licenses
./klibc/repos/core-x86_64/PKGBUILD uses custom license [BSD], but doesn't reference /usr/share/licenses
./ttf-arphic-ukai/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./ttf-arphic-ukai/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./ttf-arphic-ukai/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./vim-project/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./vim-project/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./vim-project/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./hpoj/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./hpoj/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./hpoj/repos/testing-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./hpoj/repos/testing-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./hpoj/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./python-geoip/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./python-geoip/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./python-geoip/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./nforce-utils/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./nforce-utils/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./nforce-utils/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libflashsupport/trunk/PKGBUILD uses custom license [custom], but doesn't reference /usr/share/licenses
./libflashsupport/repos/unstable-i686/PKGBUILD uses custom license [custom], but doesn't reference /usr/share/licenses
./expectk/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./expectk/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./expectk/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./tpop3d/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./tpop3d/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./tpop3d/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-video-vga/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-video-vga/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-video-vga/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./mime-types/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./mime-types/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./mime-types/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./rip/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./rip/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./rip/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./ooodi2/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./ooodi2/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./ooodi2/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libstroke/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libstroke/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libstroke/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./habak/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./habak/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./habak/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./cmatrix/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./cmatrix/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./cmatrix/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./aalib/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./aalib/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./tuxtype/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./tuxtype/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./intel-537-utils/trunk/PKGBUILD uses custom license [custom:"INTEL537"], but doesn't reference /usr/share/licenses
./intel-537-utils/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD uses custom license [custom:"INTEL537"], but doesn't reference /usr/share/licenses
./nvidia-96xx-mm/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./nvidia-96xx-mm/repos/unstable-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./ypbind-mt/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./ypbind-mt/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./ypbind-mt/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fortune-mod-osho/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fortune-mod-osho/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fortune-mod-osho/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./acct/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./acct/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./acct/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-video-via/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-video-via/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-video-via/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./krusader/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./krusader/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./krusader/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./catdoc/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./catdoc/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./httptunnel/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./httptunnel/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./httptunnel/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libdvdcss/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libdvdcss/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libdvdcss/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libxinerama/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libxinerama/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libxinerama/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libxdamage/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libxdamage/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libxdamage/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./trayer/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./trayer/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./trayer/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./valkyrie/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./valkyrie/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./valkyrie/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./font-bh-ttf/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./font-bh-ttf/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./font-bh-ttf/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xorg-fonts-75dpi/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xorg-fonts-75dpi/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xorg-fonts-75dpi/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fontcacheproto/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fontcacheproto/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fontcacheproto/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./vim-omnicppcomplete/trunk/PKGBUILD has invalid license [unknown]
./vim-omnicppcomplete/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has invalid license [unknown]
./vim-omnicppcomplete/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has invalid license [unknown]
./xbindkeys/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xbindkeys/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xbindkeys/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./indent/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./indent/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./indent/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libxxf86misc/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libxxf86misc/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libxxf86misc/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./thunderbird-i18n/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./thunderbird-i18n/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./thunderbird-i18n/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./mpage/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./mpage/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./mpage/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fortune-mod-oneliners/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fortune-mod-oneliners/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libofa/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libofa/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libofa/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./nvidia-mm/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./nvidia-mm/repos/unstable-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./pmount/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./pmount/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./pmount/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libfontenc/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libfontenc/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libfontenc/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-input-ur98/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-input-ur98/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-input-ur98/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./openldap-clients/trunk/PKGBUILD uses custom license [custom], but doesn't reference /usr/share/licenses
./openldap-clients/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD uses custom license [custom], but doesn't reference /usr/share/licenses
./openldap-clients/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD uses custom license [custom], but doesn't reference /usr/share/licenses
./libogg/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libogg/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libogg/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./klogic/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./klogic/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./klogic/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./link-grammar/trunk/PKGBUILD uses custom license [BSD], but doesn't reference /usr/share/licenses
./link-grammar/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD uses custom license [BSD], but doesn't reference /usr/share/licenses
./link-grammar/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD uses custom license [BSD], but doesn't reference /usr/share/licenses
./libvisual/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libvisual/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libvisual/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./vim/trunk/PKGBUILD uses custom license [custom:vim], but doesn't reference /usr/share/licenses
./vim/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD uses custom license [custom:vim], but doesn't reference /usr/share/licenses
./vim/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD uses custom license [custom:vim], but doesn't reference /usr/share/licenses
./vim/repos/testing-x86_64/PKGBUILD uses custom license [custom:vim], but doesn't reference /usr/share/licenses
./vim/repos/testing-i686/PKGBUILD uses custom license [custom:vim], but doesn't reference /usr/share/licenses
./prboom/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./prboom/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./prboom/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xproxymngproto/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xproxymngproto/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xproxymngproto/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./scsh/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./scsh/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./ghc/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./ghc/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-video-trident/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-video-trident/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-video-trident/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./mozillaqs/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./mozillaqs/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./mozillaqs/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./lame/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./lame/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./lame/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./icmake/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./icmake/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./icmake/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./cdparanoia/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./cdparanoia/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./windowmaker-extra/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./windowmaker-extra/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./sonypid/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./sonypid/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./sonypid/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libxxf86dga/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libxxf86dga/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libxxf86dga/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fluxter/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fluxter/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fluxter/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./martian/trunk/PKGBUILD has invalid license [Systems]
./martian/trunk/PKGBUILD has invalid license [WinModem]
./martian/trunk/PKGBUILD has invalid license [License]
./martian/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has invalid license [Systems]
./martian/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has invalid license [WinModem]
./martian/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has invalid license [License]
./pypgsql/trunk/PKGBUILD has invalid license [CNRI]
./pypgsql/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has invalid license [CNRI]
./pypgsql/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has invalid license [CNRI]
./xf86-input-evdev/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-input-evdev/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-input-evdev/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libkexif/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libkexif/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libkexif/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./tango-icon-theme/trunk/PKGBUILD has invalid license [CCPL-Attribution-ShareAlike-2.5]
./tango-icon-theme/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has invalid license [CCPL-Attribution-ShareAlike-2.5]
./tango-icon-theme/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has invalid license [CCPL-Attribution-ShareAlike-2.5]
./bumprace/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./bumprace/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./words/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./words/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./words/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./gtkglarea/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./gtkglarea/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./gtkglarea/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./kiosktool/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./kiosktool/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./kiosktool/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fortune-mod-futurama/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fortune-mod-futurama/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fortune-mod-futurama/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./vnc/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./vnc/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./vnc/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xvattr/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xvattr/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xvattr/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./vim-colorsamplerpack/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./vim-colorsamplerpack/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./vim-colorsamplerpack/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./ocaml/trunk/PKGBUILD has invalid license [QPL-1.0]
./ocaml/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has invalid license [QPL-1.0]
./ocaml/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has invalid license [QPL-1.0]
./xf86dgaproto/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86dgaproto/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86dgaproto/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./openswan-klips/trunk/PKGBUILD uses custom license [custom], but doesn't reference /usr/share/licenses
./openswan-klips/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD uses custom license [custom], but doesn't reference /usr/share/licenses
./openswan-klips/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD uses custom license [custom], but doesn't reference /usr/share/licenses
./xf86-video-glint/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-video-glint/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-video-glint/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-input-joystick/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-input-joystick/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-input-joystick/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./pyrex/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./pyrex/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./pyrex/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./pdksh/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./pdksh/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./pdksh/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libxprintutil/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libxprintutil/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libxprintutil/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./dmxproto/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./dmxproto/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./dmxproto/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./acpi/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./acpi/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./ms-sys/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./ms-sys/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./ms-sys/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xorg-fonts-alias/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xorg-fonts-alias/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xorg-fonts-alias/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xscorch/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xscorch/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xscorch/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fortune-mod-jargon/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fortune-mod-jargon/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./moon-buggy/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./moon-buggy/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./moon-buggy/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fortune-mod-bofh-excuses/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fortune-mod-bofh-excuses/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fortune-mod-bofh-excuses/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./rt2500/repos/core-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./rt2500/repos/core-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./knetload/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./knetload/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./knetload/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./zip/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./zip/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./zip/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fortune-mod-dune-quotes/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fortune-mod-dune-quotes/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fortune-mod-dune-quotes/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xorg-utils/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xorg-utils/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xorg-utils/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libtiff/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libtiff/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libtiff/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./jasper/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./jasper/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./jasper/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-input-jamstudio/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-input-jamstudio/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-input-jamstudio/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./gif2png/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./gif2png/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./gif2png/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./vim-a/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./vim-a/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./vim-a/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./termcap-compat/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./termcap-compat/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./termcap-compat/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./ttf-tibetan-machine/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./ttf-tibetan-machine/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xterm/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xterm/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xterm/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./tango-icon-theme-extras/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./tango-icon-theme-extras/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./tango-icon-theme-extras/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./nbsmtp/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./nbsmtp/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./nbsmtp/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./qscintilla-qt3/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./qscintilla-qt3/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./qscintilla-qt3/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libpthread-stubs/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libpthread-stubs/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libpthread-stubs/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xorg-fonts-type1/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xorg-fonts-type1/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xorg-fonts-type1/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fortune-mod-taow/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fortune-mod-taow/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fortune-mod-taow/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./moon-lander/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./moon-lander/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libxxf86vm/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libxxf86vm/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libxxf86vm/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xorg-clients/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xorg-clients/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xorg-clients/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./blassic/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./blassic/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./x2x/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./x2x/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./x2x/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./hexcurse/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./hexcurse/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./hexcurse/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./martian-utils/trunk/PKGBUILD has invalid license [Systems]
./martian-utils/trunk/PKGBUILD has invalid license [WinModem]
./martian-utils/trunk/PKGBUILD has invalid license [License]
./martian-utils/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has invalid license [Systems]
./martian-utils/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has invalid license [WinModem]
./martian-utils/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has invalid license [License]
./libcapsinetwork/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libcapsinetwork/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libcapsinetwork/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./yabasic/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./yabasic/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./yabasic/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./kbproto/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./kbproto/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./kbproto/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./camsource/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./camsource/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libxrandr/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libxrandr/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libxrandr/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./gts/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./gts/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fortune-mod-matrix/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fortune-mod-matrix/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fortune-mod-matrix/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./thttpd/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./thttpd/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./thttpd/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./dosfstools/repos/core-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./dosfstools/repos/core-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./pngwriter/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./pngwriter/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./pngwriter/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./pam_passwdqc/trunk/PKGBUILD uses custom license [BSD], but doesn't reference /usr/share/licenses
./pam_passwdqc/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD uses custom license [BSD], but doesn't reference /usr/share/licenses
./pam_passwdqc/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD uses custom license [BSD], but doesn't reference /usr/share/licenses
./achessclock/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./achessclock/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xemacs-base/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xemacs-base/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xemacs-base/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./hibernate-script/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./hibernate-script/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./hibernate-script/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./lesstif/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./lesstif/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./lesstif/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./root-tail/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./root-tail/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./root-tail/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libieee1284/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libieee1284/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libieee1284/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86driproto/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86driproto/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86driproto/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libdmx/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libdmx/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libdmx/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./anthy/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./anthy/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fortune-mod-friends/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fortune-mod-friends/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fortune-mod-friends/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./eject/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./eject/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./dailystrips/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./dailystrips/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./distcc/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./distcc/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./myodbc/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./myodbc/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-input-digitaledge/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-input-digitaledge/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-input-digitaledge/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./gtkatlantic/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./gtkatlantic/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./gtkatlantic/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-input-summa/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-input-summa/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-input-summa/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./yp-tools/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./yp-tools/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./yp-tools/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./john/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./john/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./john/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./muse/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./muse/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./muse/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./ddcxinfo-arch/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fontsproto/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fontsproto/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fontsproto/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./dvdrtools/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./dvdrtools/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./lablgtk/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./lablgtk/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./lablgtk/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./emovix-codecs/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./emovix-codecs/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./emovix-codecs/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./circuslinux/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./circuslinux/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./antlr/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./antlr/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./antlr/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./vectoroids/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./vectoroids/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./vectoroids/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./cups-pdf/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./cups-pdf/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./ices/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./ices/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./ices/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./dhcpcd/trunk/PKGBUILD uses custom license [BSD], but doesn't reference /usr/share/licenses
./dhcpcd/repos/core-i686/PKGBUILD uses custom license [BSD], but doesn't reference /usr/share/licenses
./dhcpcd/repos/core-x86_64/PKGBUILD uses custom license [BSD], but doesn't reference /usr/share/licenses
./libmemcache/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libmemcache/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libmemcache/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-video-sis/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-video-sis/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-video-sis/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./dbh/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./dbh/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-input-dynapro/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-input-dynapro/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-input-dynapro/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./clanlib/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./clanlib/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./clanlib/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./memtest86+/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./memtest86+/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./memtest86+/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libdrm/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libdrm/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libdrm/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./clusterit/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./clusterit/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./clusterit/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./gphoto2/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./gphoto2/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fcpci/trunk/PKGBUILD uses custom license [custom:"AVM"], but doesn't reference /usr/share/licenses
./fcpci/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD uses custom license [custom:"AVM"], but doesn't reference /usr/share/licenses
./fcpci/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD uses custom license [custom:"AVM"], but doesn't reference /usr/share/licenses
./transset/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./transset/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./transset/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./ipvsadm/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./ipvsadm/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./ipvsadm/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./gxine/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./gxine/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xbill/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xbill/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xbill/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xboard/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xboard/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xboard/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./giftcurs/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./giftcurs/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./giftcurs/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./django/trunk/PKGBUILD uses custom license [BSD], but doesn't reference /usr/share/licenses
./django/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD uses custom license [BSD], but doesn't reference /usr/share/licenses
./gsfonts/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./gsfonts/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./gsfonts/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./usbview/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./usbview/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./usbview/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-video-unichrome/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-video-unichrome/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-video-unichrome/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./tuxmath/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./tuxmath/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./tuxmath/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./gsf-sharp/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./gsf-sharp/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./gsf-sharp/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./sfs/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./sfs/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fortune-mod-buffy/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fortune-mod-buffy/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fortune-mod-buffy/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xawtv/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xawtv/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libjpeg/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libjpeg/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libjpeg/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libkipi/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libkipi/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libkipi/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./nessus-libraries/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./nessus-libraries/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./nessus-libraries/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./ipcalc/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./ipcalc/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./ipcalc/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./abuse/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./abuse/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./abuse/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./codecs/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./codecs/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./codecs/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libxdmcp/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libxdmcp/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libxdmcp/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libxtst/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libxtst/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libxtst/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./gettext-mono/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./gettext-mono/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./gettext-mono/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-input-penmount/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-input-penmount/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-input-penmount/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xinetd/repos/core-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xinetd/repos/core-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libxrender/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libxrender/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libxrender/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fortune-mod-shlomif/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fortune-mod-shlomif/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fortune-mod-shlomif/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./foobillard/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./foobillard/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./foobillard/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./mp32ogg/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./mp32ogg/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./mp32ogg/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./ttf-fireflysung/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./ttf-fireflysung/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./ttf-fireflysung/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./sim/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./sim/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./sim/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libdvdread/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libdvdread/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libdvdread/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./lexter/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./lexter/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./lexter/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libxprintapputil/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libxprintapputil/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libxprintapputil/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./resourceproto/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./resourceproto/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./resourceproto/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-input-citron/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-input-citron/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-input-citron/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./prekin/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./prekin/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./prekin/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xineramaproto/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xineramaproto/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xineramaproto/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fortune-mod-kernelcookies/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fortune-mod-kernelcookies/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./fortune-mod-kernelcookies/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./minicom/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./minicom/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./minicom/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./enigma/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./enigma/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./enigma/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./black-box/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./black-box/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./festival-kallpc16k/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./festival-kallpc16k/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./festival-kallpc16k/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./gmencoder/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./gmencoder/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./gmencoder/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xorg-xauth/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xorg-xauth/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xorg-xauth/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./jhead/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./jhead/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./jhead/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./ubuntulooks/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./ubuntulooks/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./ubuntulooks/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./gtk1-engines/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./gtk1-engines/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./gtk1-engines/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./ttf-cheapskate/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./ttf-cheapskate/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./ttf-cheapskate/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./help2man/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./help2man/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./help2man/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./ipw2100-fw/repos/core-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./ipw2100-fw/repos/core-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xorg-apps/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xorg-apps/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xorg-apps/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./speex/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./speex/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./speex/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./sharutils/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./sharutils/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./sharutils/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./unionfs-utils/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./unionfs-utils/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./unionfs-utils/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./ttf-bitstream-vera/trunk/PKGBUILD uses custom license [custom], and references invalid path /usr/share/licenses/custom
./ttf-bitstream-vera/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD uses custom license [custom], and references invalid path /usr/share/licenses/custom
./cd-discid/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./cd-discid/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-input-acecad/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-input-acecad/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-input-acecad/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./tetex/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./tetex/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./tetex/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./gen-init-cpio/trunk/PKGBUILD uses custom license [custom:none], but doesn't reference /usr/share/licenses
./gen-init-cpio/repos/core-i686/PKGBUILD uses custom license [custom:none], but doesn't reference /usr/share/licenses
./gen-init-cpio/repos/core-x86_64/PKGBUILD uses custom license [custom:none], but doesn't reference /usr/share/licenses
./hd2u/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./hd2u/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./hd2u/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./strace/trunk/PKGBUILD has invalid license [CUSTOM]
./strace/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has invalid license [CUSTOM]
./strace/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has invalid license [CUSTOM]
./libmusepack/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libmusepack/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libmusepack/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-input-magellan/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-input-magellan/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-input-magellan/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libxext/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libxext/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libxext/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xmahjongg/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xmahjongg/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xmahjongg/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-input-spaceorb/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-input-spaceorb/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-input-spaceorb/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./procmail/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./procmail/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./procmail/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./intel-536ep/trunk/PKGBUILD uses custom license [custom:"INTEL536"], but doesn't reference /usr/share/licenses
./intel-536ep/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD uses custom license [custom:"INTEL536"], but doesn't reference /usr/share/licenses
./gift-openft/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./gift-openft/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./gift-openft/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-input-fpit/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-input-fpit/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-input-fpit/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-video-vmware/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-video-vmware/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xf86-video-vmware/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./c-ares/trunk/PKGBUILD uses custom license [MIT], but doesn't reference /usr/share/licenses
./c-ares/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD uses custom license [MIT], but doesn't reference /usr/share/licenses
./c-ares/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD uses custom license [MIT], but doesn't reference /usr/share/licenses
./xcmiscproto/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xcmiscproto/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xcmiscproto/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./compface/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./compface/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./compface/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./jabberd/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./jabberd/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./jabberd/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./libdownload/trunk/PKGBUILD uses custom license [BSD], but doesn't reference /usr/share/licenses
./libdownload/repos/core-i686/PKGBUILD uses custom license [BSD], but doesn't reference /usr/share/licenses
./libdownload/repos/core-x86_64/PKGBUILD uses custom license [BSD], but doesn't reference /usr/share/licenses
./snapscreenshot/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./snapscreenshot/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./snapscreenshot/repos/extra-i686/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xplc/trunk/PKGBUILD has no license field.
./xplc/repos/extra-x86_64/PKGBUILD

Old 07-01-2008, 03:17 PM
Allan McRae

Travis Willard wrote:

I've attached output from the script run over an SVN checkout. I like
the svn repo structure - as you can see in the output, we can tell
which trunk PKGBUILDs are screwy, but also which ones in the repos are
screwy too (ie. if someone updated the trunk PKGBUILD, but hasn't
pushed the license out to the repos, we can easily see that.)

It's a bit verbose, but only because SO many packages are missing
licenses or have improper entries.

The script that generated this list is /home/travis/find-bad-licenses
run from /home/abs/checkout

And because I was bored, here is a summary of the [core] packages from
that list:

bridge-utils (in trunk)
corewars (missing in i686)
dhcpcd (custom [BSD] not in /usr/share/licenses)
dosfstools (in trunk)
e2fsprogs (custom [MIT] not in /usr/share/licenses)
gen-init-cpio (custom [custom:none] not in /usr/share/licenses)
hdparm (custom [BSD] not in /usr/share/licenses)
heimdal (in trunk)
hwdetect (custom [custom:none] not in /usr/share/licenses)
ipw2100-fw (in trunk)
ipw2200-fw (in trunk)
ipw3945-ucode (missing)
ipw3945d (missing)
isdn4k-utils (in trunk)
klibc (custom [BSD] not in /usr/share/licenses)
libdownload (custom [BSD] not in /usr/share/licenses)
libsasl (in trunk)
mailx (custom [BSD] not in /usr/share/licenses)
nessus-core (in trunk)
netkit-telnet (in trunk)
popt (custom [MIT] not in /usr/share/licenses)
ppp (custom [custom:GPL/BSD] not in /usr/share/licenses)
rt2500 (in trunk)
xinetd (in trunk)

Old 07-02-2008, 06:51 AM
"Roman Kyrylych"

2008/7/1 Allan McRae <allan@archlinux.org>:
> Travis Willard wrote:
>>
>> I've attached output from the script run over an SVN checkout. I like
>> the svn repo structure - as you can see in the output, we can tell
>> which trunk PKGBUILDs are screwy, but also which ones in the repos are
>> screwy too (ie. if someone updated the trunk PKGBUILD, but hasn't
>> pushed the license out to the repos, we can easily see that.)
>>
>> It's a bit verbose, but only because SO many packages are missing
>> licenses or have improper entries.
>>
>> The script that generated this list is /home/travis/find-bad-licenses
>> run from /home/abs/checkout
>>

> And because I was bored, here is a summary of the [core] packages from that
> list:
>
> bridge-utils (in trunk)
> corewars (missing in i686)
> dhcpcd (custom [BSD] not in /usr/share/licenses)
> dosfstools (in trunk)
> e2fsprogs (custom [MIT] not in /usr/share/licenses)
> gen-init-cpio (custom [custom:none] not in /usr/share/licenses)
> hdparm (custom [BSD] not in /usr/share/licenses)
> heimdal (in trunk)
> hwdetect (custom [custom:none] not in /usr/share/licenses)
> ipw2100-fw (in trunk)
> ipw2200-fw (in trunk)
> ipw3945-ucode (missing)
> ipw3945d (missing)
> isdn4k-utils (in trunk)
> klibc (custom [BSD] not in /usr/share/licenses)
> libdownload (custom [BSD] not in /usr/share/licenses)
> libsasl (in trunk)
> mailx (custom [BSD] not in /usr/share/licenses)
> nessus-core (in trunk)
> netkit-telnet (in trunk)
> popt (custom [MIT] not in /usr/share/licenses)
> ppp (custom [custom:GPL/BSD] not in /usr/share/licenses)
> rt2500 (in trunk)
> xinetd (in trunk)

not all of them are from [core], e.g. corewars ;-)

--
Roman Kyrylych (*оман Кирилич)

Old 07-02-2008, 12:28 PM
Allan McRae

[...]