Old 06-25-2008, 03:08 PM
Allan McRae

Default python-2.5.2-3 in testing

Hi all,

I have added python-2.5.2-3 to the testing repo. The main reason for
testing is the removal or /usr/lib/python2.4 from the python library
search path (as all python2.5 files should be in the 2.5 folder). There
is also a couple of fixes for bug reports.

I believe I have rebuilt the packages this breaks in extra (apart from
antlr which Jan knows about) but there are a dozen or so in community
that will break so I will leave this in testing while they get sorted.
I will post a list of these to aur-general.

Cheers,
Allan

Old 06-25-2008, 03:26 PM
Pierre Schmitz

Am Mittwoch, 25. Juni 2008 17:08:17 schrieb Allan McRae:
> I have added python-2.5.2-3 to the testing repo. *The main reason for
> testing is the removal or /usr/lib/python2.4 from the python library
> search path (as all python2.5 files should be in the 2.5 folder). *There
> is also a couple of fixes for bug reports.

a bit OT: But does anyone know why mod_python does not built anymore (testing;
only i686; x86_64 builds fine). It needs a rebuilt due to changes in apache
config. (module path)

--
http://www.archlinux.de