Old 12-02-2007, 08:54 PM
Simo Leone

Default Disconnected for a while

Hey guys,

I'm going to be offline for the next two weeks due to finals. After
finals are over, I'll rifle through my mail and take care of anything I
can in a day or two, then I'm off to Finland for a month, and I'm not
taking a laptop (what's a vacation if you bring all your normal crap
along?).

I won't be back in full action until January 14th, hopefully with more
enthusiasm as a bonus

-S

Old 12-03-2007, 01:24 AM
"Travis Willard"

On Dec 2, 2007 4:54 PM, Simo Leone <simo@archlinux.org> wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> I'm going to be offline for the next two weeks due to finals. After
> finals are over, I'll rifle through my mail and take care of anything I
> can in a day or two, then I'm off to Finland for a month, and I'm not
> taking a laptop (what's a vacation if you bring all your normal crap
> along?).

Good luck on exams, and have a great vacation.

Old 12-03-2007, 09:43 AM
"Varun Acharya"

Good luck Simo!

Varun