PDA

View Full Version : Ubuntu User

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86

  1. Matlab For Ubuntu
  2. Configuring samba on 10.04
  3. downloaded drivers from the Matrox sight
  4. Locked out of HDD
  5. 100% CPU??
  6. edge scrolling
  7. using the install data in the hidden partition to create a virtual machine
  8. using the install data in the hidden partition to create a virtual machine
  9. Sylpheed outdated ?
  10. using the install data in the hidden partition to create a virtual machine
  11. Reminderfox date select boxes too small
  12. pidgin-awayonlock
  13. downloaded drivers from the Matrox sight
  14. I want to move my drivers from my archive manager/file roller
  15. how do I move my drivers from archive manager to someplace were the video card can recognize it?
  16. re;re;re; install fail
  17. 10.04 - Desktop - browse windows network
  18. Exporting a ubuntu server installation
  19. Exporting a ubuntu server installation
  20. Exporting a ubuntu server installation
  21. Wubu and minimal cd
  22. Wubu and minimal cd
  23. Unable to remove a keyboard!
  24. Unable to remove a keyboard!
  25. how do I move my drivers from archive manager to someplace were the video card can recognize it?
  26. how do I move my drivers from archive manager to someplace were the video card can recognize it?
  27. how do I move my drivers from archive manager to someplace were the video card can recognize it?
  28. ubuntu-users Digest, Vol 78, Issue 133
  29. Empathy IRC problem
  30. 11.04 fail
  31. 11.04 install fail
  32. Lost fonts, or never installed?
  33. Logout from Unity session?
  34. where in the boot sequence for 10.10 is sysfs mounted?
  35. where in the boot sequence for 10.10 is sysfs mounted?
  36. Possessed volume control fix?
  37. Installing OpenGL|ES 2.0 in Ubuntu 10.10
  38. slow ubuntu 10.04
  39. projet en cours : REINIALISATION AUTOMATIQUE
  40. UBUNTU 1O.1O revenir Ó l'Údition LTS
  41. install ubuntu 11.4 at macbook
  42. Matrox G400 drivers needed
  43. Hibernation does not work in 11.04, used to work in 10.10, but suspen/resume works fine
  44. Remove desktop icon for Wastebasket
  45. Hibernation does not work in 11.04, used to work in 10.10, but suspen/resume works fine
  46. Play music through Skype
  47. failed to preserve ownership...
  48. should i expect my SD card slot to be supported by a USB driver?
  49. Netbook and Ubuntu
  50. Netbook and Ubuntu
  51. stuck and need help with openldap in ubuntu 10.10
  52. Software repository question
  53. CPU frequency scaling problem - laptop users, please check this
  54. problem installing 10.04 LTS partitioning for RAID
  55. new version of WPA wireless networking (via NM D-Bus API)
  56. slow startup 11.04
  57. (OT) slow startup 11.04
  58. Configure MS Exchange 2007 Calendar in lightning.
  59. companies selling Ubuntu preinstalled?
  60. slow startup 11.04 (OT)
  61. freeze while installing 10.04 LTS Server
  62. Swappiness default
  63. Ubuntu is a plain text offender
  64. mails with exclamation marks + mailman security flaw
  65. Check if a medium is mounted from the 'mount' output instead of FSSet.
  66. xmodmap - where does it get default codes from?
  67. I have problem to connect internet with natty. cannot, even ping router anymore
  68. Precision with "setrlimit"
  69. Install the GRUB boot loader on a hard disk
  70. I post the link for slow 11.04
  71. KAddressBook no longer runs under 11.04
  72. LibreOffice Dmaths in Ubuntu 11.04
  73. Perfectly valid MySQL query gives syntax error in LibreOffice Base (was: the other way around)
  74. Perfectly valid MySQL query gives syntax error in LibreOffice Base (was: the other way around)
  75. An Invitation to Neuroscientists and Physicists: Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) Reports First Hand Account of Mind Intrusion and Mind Reading
  76. LibreOffice Base MySQL query gives error 1064 in phpMyAdmin
  77. LTSP ?
  78. LibreOffice Base MySQL query gives error 1064 in phpMyAdmin
  79. Hardware Metrics - standard device specifics inventory?
  80. Double image in gstreamer?
  81. An Invitation to Neuroscientists and Physicists: Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) Reports First Hand Account of Mind Intrusion and Mind Reading
  82. Things not visible in Synaptic
  83. Long time to detect Reliance Data Card
  84. appinventor.googlelabs.com
  85. Mp3 player not showing up in Nautilus
  86. A problem with a strange video connection.
  87. enable video card
  88. Public Apology to Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew and Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, Singapore
  89. Unity & gnome-panels
  90. Unity & gnome-panels
  91. automounting nfsv4
  92. Chrome and site credentials
  93. automounting nfsv4
  94. slow startup 11.04
  95. adding apt sources
  96. Ubuntu 11.04
  97. What version of Ubuntu to install on Thinkpad X220?
  98. What version of Ubuntu to install on Thinkpad X220?
  99. help me with virtualbox
  100. Relay for spam?
  101. kuickshow not showing thumbnail previews
  102. Trouble window list on dual monitor
  103. Software update request to gnuCash
  104. Apache directory listings customization
  105. An Invitation to Neuroscientists and Physicists: Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) Reports First Hand Account of Mind Intrusion and Mind Reading
  106. Network configuration proposal: gnome-control-center network panel?
  107. KVM guest doesn't recongize its network by NAT
  108. An Invitation to Neuroscientists and Physicists: Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) Reports First Hand Account of Mind Intrusion and Mind Reading
  109. An Invitation to N...Singapore...
  110. Where does the "n packages can be upgraded" message come from
  111. ADP2 Bluetooth
  112. Wirelss network setup
  113. An Invitation to Neuroscientists and Physicists: Singapore Citizen Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) Reports First Hand Account of Mind Intrusion and Mind Reading
  114. Tools to update exif? Better way to use Shotwell?
  115. randomizing playback order in amorok?
  116. Nitesh Jain wants to stay in touch on LinkedIn
  117. Indicators on right side disappeared
  118. Interesting threads on Gnome desktop-devel-list
  119. "Update Manager" NOT Working On Mission Critical Machine?
  120. K3B unable to find normalize-audio
  121. /home on separate partition & encryption
  122. Unlock the 'default' keyring at startup: SOLVED!
  123. How to install Gnome 3 on Ubuntu 11.04 and still have a stable system?
  124. Wireless not working after sleep
  125. How to install Gnome 3 on Ubuntu 11.04 and still have a stable system?
  126. How to install Gnome 3 on Ubuntu 11.04 and still have a stable system?
  127. -"Firestarter" Firewall-System Log Failure?
  128. Naive Question:
  129. Naive Question:
  130. -"Firestarter" Firewall-System Log Failure?
  131. Upgrade to 11.04
  132. Ubuntu with Unity interface in Virtualbox 4.0.6 / Mac OS X
  133. -Update Manager Not Working?
  134. Video effect with 11.04
  135. How to handle those "smart" device names at the CLI?
  136. sound card doesn't make sound on Ubuntu 10.10 with Thinkpad W500
  137. Natty - low refresh rate
  138. Google calender sync to Evolution, now getting 2 keyring requests on start-up (Was: Keyring on start-up ...which program is asking?)
  139. Google calender sync to Evolution, now getting 2 keyring requests on start-up (Was: Keyring on start-up ...which program is asking?)
  140. Google calender sync to Evolution, now getting 2 keyring requests on start-up (Was: Keyring on start-up ...which program is asking?)
  141. Is there a way to record everything that system prints out during system-shut-down
  142. Naive Question:
  143. unity: how to always show menus?
  144. unity: how to always show menus?
  145. Unity rocks, but screen saver problem
  146. Is there a way to record everything that system prints out during system-shut-down
  147. Join my network on LinkedIn
  148. Do not automatically restart on system failure
  149. ubuntu-users Digest, Vol 81, Issue 152
  150. Openshot crashes 11.04
  151. Openshot crashes 11.04
  152. (I hope) update or not?
  153. VM setup from dual boot
  154. VM setup from dual boot
  155. VM setup from dual boot
  156. Evolution: keeps asking for default keyring password.
  157. Keyring on start-up ...which program is asking?
  158. Huge bookmarks.couch filesize
  159. Huge bookmarks.couch filesize
  160. How to sync Evolution 2.32.2 with Google
  161. I have problem to connect internet with natty. cannot even ping router anymore
  162. CPU at 100% on Natty
  163. Gnome3 Desktop For Ubuntu?
  164. - Install 32Bit Flash On 64Bit Firefox?
  165. How to implement power save mode in WiFi Adhoc
  166. CPU at 100% on Natty
  167. 11.04 32 bit or 64 bit for 64 bit AMD sempron
  168. Handling hostnames with DHCP : 10.04 vs. 11.04
  169. bt5 install issue
  170. Grub2 use user friendly(er) names
  171. Icewm under Natty
  172. apt-get update issue on Client machine in LAN
  173. 11.04 - sound works fine EXCEPT with Flash
  174. Add more files required by subscription_manager (#670973)
  175. Add more files required by subscription-manager
  176. Is there a GUI sftp client that can follow symbolic link to both directories and files?
  177. Is there a GUI sftp client that can follow symbolic link to both directories and files?
  178. Is there a GUI sftp client that can follow symbolic link to both directories and files?
  179. WiFi Ad-hoc: change beacon interval and ATIM window
  180. Moving X from VT7 to VT12
  181. LTSP on ubuntu 10.04
  182. No sound on Ubuntu 11.04 after update and reboot
  183. update error in 11.04
  184. 1/2 dozenth request over 3-years
  185. -Incrementally Backup HDD to HDD Software?
  186. Unity ROCKS not!!!
  187. Why gnome-terminal menu bar is missing?
  188. Add a python program to record memory usage during installation.
  189. Add a python program to record memory usage during installation.
  190. -USB Flash Drive-Unable To Install Software?
  191. -USB Flash Drive-Unable To Install Software?
  192. finding files with uppercase characters
  193. Why gnome-terminal menu bar is missing?
  194. -Can't install Hewlett Packard Software?
  195. Banshee ERROR-Clicking Listen-Amazon MP3 Store?
  196. ppa directory disappeared
  197. Pidgin oddity
  198. Screen Fade - frequent lose of window control
  199. Passwords?
  200. OT reply to the Good Pastor...
  201. update ubuntu package problem (10.04.2 LTS)
  202. setting effects with Classic desktop?
  203. 1/2 dozenth request over 3-years
  204. -Will Classic Gnome Be An Option?
  205. error in madwifi.py
  206. Using Tor in Firefox
  207. Downloading ubuntu images using S-FTP ?
  208. Downloading ubuntu images using S-FTP ?
  209. Passwords?
  210. Hibernation and 'Clearing orphaned inode' on resume
  211. ssh x forwarding running application
  212. ssh x forwarding running application
  213. Shotwell in Lucid - OT stuff
  214. Multiple bug on Sony Vaio VPCS13L9E
  215. Shotwell in Lucid - OT re email clients
  216. Icemc
  217. Icemc
  218. Want a promotion.
  219. Thunderbird Problem on Lucid - Any Experts?
  220. black window when I start a 3d app
  221. black window when I start a 3d app
  222. black window when I start a 3d app
  223. Shared files
  224. proper way to determine arch of *installed* OS, not processor?
  225. what codec are required to watch the live stream on following link
  226. proper way to determine arch of *installed* OS, not processor?
  227. Shotwell in Lucid - running well so far - it's nice
  228. Include missing parentheses in lvm/md device map names.
  229. Make sure stage1 and stage2 devices are in device.map in case of md, lvm.
  230. Only do redundant mbr installation for mirrored stage2.
  231. Allow growable md member requests but only for RAID0.
  232. Let blkid/udev tell us which devices contain disklabels.
  233. Fix get_sysfs_path_by_name for paths including "mapper/".
  234. Move selection of new disklabel's type from DiskLabel to Platform.
  235. Fix an omission from the integration of the new bootloader module.
  236. Rework bootloader constraint checking routines.
  237. Include a BIOS boot partition in X86 autopart on GPT.
  238. Add format class for BIOS boot partition.
  239. Patch dump, mostly bootloader-related
  240. Classic gnome not available
  241. -Will Classic Gnome Be An Option?
  242. dolphin not show content of folder when opened as ordinary user in ubuntu 11.04
  243. proper way to determine arch of *installed* OS, not processor?
  244. Cota-mail foi ultrapassado
  245. How do I install Ubuntu 11.04 to USB flash drive?
  246. Ubuntu 11.04 - Error during partition
  247. Different Startup lists for different DE's
  248. How Do I Submit Software To "Ubuntu Software Center"?
  249. clouds
  250. How Do I Submit Software To "Ubuntu Software Center"?