PDA

View Full Version : ArchLinux User Repository

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16]

  1. list of community pkgs that install manpages to deprecated location
  2. Shinlun
  3. Request: Milkytracker
  4. Orphan request: Milkytracker
  5. orphan packages of user comete
  6. Inactivity notice
  7. Delete Request - wine0959, full-urbanterror
  8. whoops
  9. Orphan webkitgtk-svn please
  10. Orphan webkitgtk-svn please
  11. Community x86_64
  12. AUR upload problem
  13. out of date flagging
  14. openscenegraph package
  15. Menu categories
  16. Flashplugin DRM free?
  17. GAIM-related packages in AUR
  18. Should I bring rpm/dkpg to community
  19. Should I bring rpm/dkpg to community
  20. Should I bring rpm/dkpg to community
  21. New packages, quick question proposals
  22. PATCH: For selinux readonly filesystem error
  23. Orphaned: debhelper
  24. stepping down
  25. stepping down
  26. Orphan Request
  27. Orphans packages in community
  28. eet alpha version
  29. Moving xfce4-*-svn (was: xfce4-*-svn and others xfce packages)
  30. subcommander orphan request
  31. moblock, libnetfilter_queue and libnfnetlink orphan request
  32. moblock, libnetfilter_queue and libnfnetlink orphan request
  33. mysql-5.0.51-3 broke.
  34. filoktetes
  35. gedit-plugins orphan request
  36. Can not upload package
  37. orphan request - gringotts + libgringotts
  38. orphan request - gringotts + libgringotts
  39. Please remove dmraid and linux-atm from AUR and/or community
  40. func testing needed
  41. Please remove dmraid and linux-atm from AUR and/or community
  42. tome orphan request
  43. jailkit orphan request
  44. Robert Emil Berge (filoktetes)
  45. Paul Mattal (pjmattal)
  46. Asterisk, Asterisk-addons and Zaptel
  47. oh, and if you try secondlife PKGBUILDs I send
  48. going from secondlife to nunit as root problem
  49. Are these people still active as a TU ?
  50. Are these people still active as a TU ?
  51. need 32 bits testing (i686) of gtk2hs-darcs
  52. TU Resignation
  53. Trouble with package vim
  54. Trouble with package vim
  55. nodoka-related bugs in firefox
  56. e17 packages in community (was orphaned packages in community)
  57. disowning some packages
  58. Discussion period for nesl247
  59. Community todo.. qt and man pages
  60. blueman
  61. nesl247 & zeus
  62. packages
  63. packages they use?
  64. packages they use?
  65. Note for partition: Gizmo license does not allow redistribution!
  66. Note for partition: Gizmo license does not allow redistribution!
  67. DISCUSSION: Sebastian Nowicki (Xilon)
  68. TU Application - Sebastian Nowicki
  69. Allan McRae
  70. REMOVAL: Discussion Period for sergej
  71. Gnome package guidelines
  72. e17 packages in community (was orphaned packages in community)
  73. e17 packages in community (was orphaned packages in community)
  74. man pages move
  75. testing/extra
  76. testing/extra
  77. Missing Packages
  78. Borked AUR/Community repo/cvs
  79. Mateusz Herych (partition)
  80. TU Application - Allan McRae
  81. TU Application - Allan McRae
  82. TU Resignation - mOLOk
  83. Searching for a 32bit builder
  84. Applying to become TU.
  85. Resigning as TU
  86. Clean up old Java 'GNOME' Bindings
  87. sage in AUR
  88. sage in AUR
  89. orphaned packages in community
  90. State of community64
  91. Resignation from TU group
  92. maintaining orphaned packages
  93. TU Vote: Abhishek Dasgupta (abhidg)
  94. AUR CVS access and more
  95. AUR CVS access and more
  96. bacula package
  97. Inactive for unspecified period of time
  98. resign as a TU
  99. resign as a TU
  100. VOTE: Removal Of xterminus
  101. VOTE: Timm Preetz (gummibaerchen)
  102. VOTE: Timm Preetz (gummibaerchen)
  103. TU identity (was REMOVAL: xterminus)
  104. smf, sergej read this!
  105. Enforcing TU Bylaws
  106. moving xcdroast out of extra
  107. Packages from extra with no maintainer
  108. Packages from extra with no maintainer
  109. pkgbuild from aur deleted
  110. absence
  111. Sponsoring Timm Preetz for TU
  112. aur-general Digest, Vol 38, Issue 4
  113. VOTE: pressh (Ronald van Haren)
  114. cooledit in AUR
  115. Netbeans
  116. disown mtasc
  117. Help needed with the xsensors package
  118. Why do we still have compatibility rename for community?
  119. Functional Test - List rename
  120. Functional Test - List rename
  121. Mailing list rename
  122. Impossible to submit PKGBUILD
  123. Applying to become a TU
  124. [tur-users] [Fwd: [Warning] Don't build openGL apps against fglrx-utils' libGL.so]