PDA

View Full Version : 64 Studio User

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

  1. Repositories
  2. Kernel upgrade equals alvin and the chipmunks
  3. Problems with Envy24control and m-audio audiophile 2496
  4. Problems with Envy24control and m-audio audiophile 2496
  5. Problem detecting network card with a fresh install
  6. Problem detecting network card with a fresh install
  7. Bugreport - Upgrade of my 2.1rc1 64Bit
  8. cannot open audacity
  9. cannot open audacity
  10. IDE vs SATA and will my 32bit Linux run with the new 64bit hardware
  11. 2 CPUs nearly one price
  12. Information about AMD 64bit
  13. PS: Debian users survey
  14. Debian users survey
  15. Hardware for a Linux DAW prefered running 64studio
  16. Trimming unnecessary nodes in the wallpapers
  17. Hardware for a Linux DAW prefered running 64studio
  18. Hardware for a Linux DAW prefered running 64studio
  19. Qsynth
  20. Optimized compiling for AMD Athlon Thunderbird
  21. Ardour with MIDI Tracks + my last words to Cubase (I hope)
  22. please let me know if my message(s) came through the list(s)
  23. Installation of Ardour3
  24. What Processor to buy?
  25. Building and installing Ardour with support of MIDI tracks
  26. Building and installing Ardour with support of MIDI tracks
  27. 2.1rc1 64bit
  28. korg oasys + 64Studio
  29. The never ending OS debate
  30. PS: Ardour with MIDI Tracks + my last words to Cubase (I hope)
  31. Ardour with MIDI Tracks + my last words to Cubase (I hope)
  32. Ardour with MIDI Tracks, Totem and mp3
  33. 2.1rc1 32bit --> Linux vs Steinberg
  34. Monthly IRC meeting?
  35. 2.1rc1 32bit --> synfig issues
  36. 2.1rc1 32bit --> Cinelerra issues
  37. New Installation 2.1rc1 32bit vertical refresh rate
  38. bad midi timing
  39. revert to debian
  40. Convert from wav to flac
  41. Icedove, Usenet and Killfiles
  42. ssh connection problem
  43. broken update
  44. broken update
  45. We get another new user :)
  46. audio firewire... which model
  47. IRQ for soundcard
  48. SuperCollider on 64Studio?
  49. SuperCollider on 64Studio?
  50. Request for packages
  51. Request for packages
  52. a problem with libglib2.0-dev
  53. YouTube Download How-To
  54. about memlock
  55. Laptop freezes when fan starts on 64studio 2.0
  56. mobo nvidia6100 max 640x480