PDA

View Full Version : 64 Studio User

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

  1. Avidemux editing NOW WHAT?
  2. upgrade kernel to *31 series
  3. Rework CryptTab.parse (dlehman).
  4. Remove unused getVG{Free,Used}Space methods.
  5. last things for beta
  6. OpenPGP
  7. Put line breaks in between crypttab entries. (#491938)
  8. DVD-RAM write and read access by the user, running 64 Studio 2.1
  9. win32 installer
  10. Testing alphabetas rc's & daily-builds
  11. Will 2.1 or 3.0-beta-3/ amd64 or 486 fit to my needs? OT: How to change the PGP comment?
  12. question about rt kernels
  13. Feedback from 64Studio 3.0beta3
  14. Add PPC PReP, Apple Bootstrap, and EFI boot device formats.
  15. Platform-specific boot device formats
  16. Cooperation
  17. Linux EDA software
  18. Fwd: Anaconda does not clear /var/lock/subsys - service $svc condrestart start services
  19. Editing non-existent raid device by destroying and creating actions
  20. 64studio beta3 - Display not good.
  21. Transition from 3.0 Beta to Final
  22. 3.0 Beta not booting after LILO install
  23. Video codecs
  24. Development software similar to Eagle
  25. 3.0-beta3 jackdmp conflicts Ardour
  26. 64Studio 3.0beta and FFADO
  27. official release date
  28. PS: Where exactly is stage 1 of GRUB in the MBR? (and the USB stick issue)
  29. Were exactly is stage 1 of GRUB in the MBR? (and the USB stick issue)
  30. Were exactly is stage 1 of GRUB in the MBR? (and the USB stick issue)
  31. Energy saving with Multimedia-Machines
  32. INstalling ATI drivers and DKMS
  33. PS: Big trouble with 3.0-beta3 amd64 installer
  34. Big trouble with 3.0-beta3 amd64 installer
  35. cd burning for the distrib
  36. :( 3.0-beta3 installer killed my USB stick
  37. 3.0 beta... a bit disappointing (getting more optimistic ; ) )
  38. Fix a couple problems on the "Change device" bootloader dialog.
  39. no sound with a fresh install of beta 3
  40. 3.0 beta... a bit disappointing
  41. 3.0 beta... a bit disappointing
  42. 3.0 beta3 - gnash
  43. Add the new booty module to our file lists
  44. USB sticks
  45. USB sticks
  46. USB sticks
  47. 3.0 beta3 ready for testing
  48. Questions about 64 Studio 3.0
  49. Add "scratch" target that builds a tarball of origin/master .
  50. Add "scratch" target that builds a tarball of origin/master .
  51. Questions about 64 Studio 3.0
  52. Pass Storage instance to doPartitioning()
  53. Remove line to set self.format in DeviceAction.__init__()
  54. Fix typo: size -> self.size
  55. Migrate FS user interface plumbing.
  56. 3.0 on USB stick
  57. 3.0 on USB stick
  58. 64studio3.0alphabeta packages - kernel
  59. DVD drive compatible with Linux?
  60. noise suppression ?
  61. Synaptic error message
  62. more report on beta2
  63. 64studio3.0alphabeta packages - kernel
  64. 3.0 beta2 report
  65. PATCH : pyblock: Check entries of the table list have the correct type
  66. no wireless connection with latest kernel
  67. more beta 2
  68. x86_64 system install success
  69. grrr
  70. grrr
  71. cut off and reset
  72. cut off and reset
  73. 64 Studio 3.0-beta2 is out
  74. 64studio music edition
  75. 64studio music edition
  76. Upgrade to 64Studio-Hardy - dpkg problem
  77. More progs for the wishlist / Digital Room Correction!
  78. ordering soundcards
  79. HandBrake
  80. openmovieeditor
  81. Theora streaming tool
  82. List address changed
  83. Question about 64studio
  84. Problems with a dual core on 64studio stable
  85. Kernel 2.6.26 ... terminal messages
  86. Kernel 2.6.26.8-rt13
  87. Kernel 2.6.28
  88. root-password problem
  89. root-password problem
  90. 3.0 Alpha netjack?
  91. 64studio and lenny
  92. Iceweasel + jack
  93. Iceweasel + jack
  94. applis in 3.0 beta
  95. Sequencer for both, Linux and Windows
  96. how to log as root in the new 64 studio 3.0 ?
  97. webcam into freej
  98. 3.0 fails to load
  99. Checking up my hardware
  100. add some applis to 64 Studio 3.0 alpha
  101. 64 Studio 3.0 Alpha - Happy New Year release
  102. multi boot question : about sharing /home between several installs
  103. 64 Studio 3.0 Alpha - Happy New Year release
  104. 2.1 installation fails, can't find CD drive
  105. Flash Player 64-bit
  106. Installing HOLAP audio plugins in 64 studio 2.1
  107. Rosegarden GUI crashs, while recording MIDI
  108. Testing machine HP 2 core amd 3 gig ram with an ATI graphic card
  109. Testing machine HP 2 core amd 3 gig ram with an ATI graphic card
  110. Lenny/64S mix?
  111. sharing /home directory for 2 distros seems to be a bad idea ! for me this topic can be closed.
  112. multi boot question : about sharing /home between several installs
  113. multi boot question : about sharing /home between several installs
  114. 64 Studio 3.0 Alpha - Christmas release
  115. 64 Studio 3.0 Alpha - Christmas release
  116. Compiling jconv for a pure 64 Studio 2.1 i386 install
  117. running several instances of 64studio on the same machine, is it a good idea ?
  118. 32bit install without PPPoE might be fine
  119. What the users list is for
  120. Use libnm_glib in net.c:get_connection()
  121. Add libnm_glib CFLAGS and LIBS to loader's Makefile.
  122. Put libnm_glib and glib in the instroot.
  123. BR NetworkManager-glib-devel.
  124. Just a suggestion about how to handle bug reports
  125. Just a suggestion about how to handle bug reports
  126. Just a suggestion about how to handle bug reports
  127. Just a suggestion about how to handle bug reports
  128. Linux has no future for multimedia
  129. Request to German Linux Audio users - My next audio OS seems to be Windows
  130. 64studio whith intel on dual core
  131. Request to German Linux Audio users - My next audio OS seems to be Windows
  132. md5sum failed
  133. md5sum failed
  134. Xorg server not working with Intel video board
  135. Upgrade jack using checkinstall?
  136. " clean of more off topics
  137. Medion Akoya E5310 D entertainment PC from aldi supermarket
  138. Advice to people with uncleared Linux audio/MIDI problems
  139. Advice to people with uncleared Linux audio/MIDI problems
  140. Medion Akoya E5310 D entertainment PC from aldi supermarket
  141. Medion Akoya E5310 D entertainment PC from aldi supermarket
  142. New graphic card installation
  143. New graphic card installation
  144. Install report / sysv-rc-bootsplash requires sysv-rc
  145. Install report / sysv-rc-bootsplash requires sysv-rc
  146. Can such RAM usage be normal?
  147. 64bit vs 32 bit
  148. 64bit vs 32 bit
  149. WM/DE
  150. 64studio-users Digest, Vol 18, Issue 26
  151. Looking for a serious German internet provider - PS: Icedove
  152. Problems with Qtractor - Debugging of Qsynth failed
  153. PS: Icedove
  154. Version 3 and lightweight window managers
  155. Version 3 and lightweight window managers
  156. Problems with Qtractor - Debugging of Qsynth failed
  157. Version 3
  158. Animation and frustration (Cinelerra/Lumiera)
  159. External USB HD HFS+
  160. Italian podcast on Libre music and GNU/Linux
  161. driver for Atl2 on eeepc
  162. Qtractor might be fine, but ...
  163. Animation and frustration
  164. WYSIWYG HTML editor
  165. WYSIWYG HTML editor
  166. upgrading ?
  167. Timidity and Vkeybd
  168. Jconv should be part of the next 64 Studio release
  169. Jconv should be part of the next 64 Studio release
  170. Does anybody know howto use ecasound?
  171. Jconv should be part of the next 64 Studio release
  172. Jconv should be part of the next 64 Studio release
  173. HOWTO compile Jconv
  174. Jconv should be part of the next 64 Studio release
  175. Jconv should be part of the next 64 Studio release
  176. Jconv should be part of the next 64 Studio release
  177. Search for the hash in the whiteboard, not as the entire whiteboard.
  178. Question about using Jconv
  179. Emoticons for mails at www.linux-archive.org/64-studio-user can be confusing
  180. Real time reverb?
  181. Orca report and some alternatives to Rosegarden and Orca
  182. Braille and Orca
  183. to make music, i don't about you, but i need sounds !
  184. to make music, i don't about you, but i need sounds !
  185. to make music, i don't about you, but i need sounds !
  186. Welcome Christian
  187. Question about installing 64Studio
  188. Question from a new list member
  189. Groundhog Day flash-nonfree
  190. MIDI monitor
  191. The ultimate MTC test - Take 1
  192. Any PC, Linux or Windows and MTC
  193. Linux MIDI sequencers - Take II - MTC seems to be buggy for my Linux
  194. dino JACK MIDI sequencer
  195. Rosegarden as MTC slave
  196. Linux and MTC
  197. The Non Sequencer or any other JACK MIDI sequencer
  198. Live CD dont know Boot Parameter "install"
  199. Live CD dont know Boot Parameter "install"
  200. Linux and MIDI sync
  201. ALSA modules for 2 kernels
  202. JACK MIDI clients
  203. Rebuild alsa
  204. Rebuild alsa
  205. Lilykde
  206. WAV played by Totem can't be recorded with Rosegarden
  207. WAV played by Totem can't be recorded with Rosegarden
  208. What's up to USB MIDI devices?
  209. Another Jack MIDI sequencer
  210. Linux MIDI sequencers
  211. Linux MIDI sequencers
  212. Score edit - Take two
  213. PS: I need hardware information for an USB device. Is there any Linux command?
  214. I need hardware information for an USB device. Is there any Linux command?
  215. 32-bit install on 64-bit hardware
  216. Score editors
  217. Score editors and sequencers
  218. New view-sort-ascending icon set draft
  219. bash: mkinitrd: command not found
  220. taiko drum samples
  221. MIDI adapter kit, 16-pole "Wannenbuchse/Pfostenverbinder" to Sub-D15 cable
  222. solid-state drive (SSD)
  223. jackd --debug-timer II
  224. jackd --debug-timer
  225. Why is CONFIG_HIGH_RES_TIMERS disabled for 64 Studio? and other issues
  226. Why is CONFIG_HIGH_RES_TIMERS disabled for 64 Studio? and other issues
  227. Kernel #2
  228. NVidia
  229. Timer function for any Linux sequencer, to get human touch
  230. About Jack, I studied some notices I made 2
  231. About Jack, I studied some notices I made
  232. How has jackd to be set for Envy24 cards?
  233. PS: Bugreport
  234. Bugreport
  235. Timer function for any Linux sequencer, to get human touch
  236. I'm sorry : MIDI event jitter
  237. I have forgotten a word and an additional remark: Re(vision): MIDI event jitter
  238. Re(vision): MIDI event jitter
  239. MIDI event jitter
  240. Thank you all
  241. Net Jack
  242. PPS: Help for someone in the forums
  243. PS: Help for someone in the forums
  244. Help for someone in the forums
  245. MIDI sequencers as MTC slaves
  246. Your experiences with Linux sequencers
  247. Jitter on Linux DAW
  248. Computer business - "Don't believe the hype"
  249. I'm again looking for a new mobo
  250. AMD64 Debian package of WinFF video convertor