PDA

View Full Version : Fedora Marketing

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10

  1. Sent Cds' to Himanchal pradesh
  2. Opening Red Hat Magazine
  3. Ease Linux Deployments With Cobbler
  4. F10 Default Theme clarification
  5. Lessons learned from five years of Fedora
  6. Fedora 10's official Default theme
  7. Fedora 10's official Default theme
  8. Firefox and EULA
  9. Marketing Meeting TODAY in 1 HOUR
  10. Video: The history of Fedora
  11. Rebranded Fedora Inquiry
  12. Rebranded Fedora Inquiry
  13. Website to offer
  14. Fedora Distributor Spin
  15. Fedora Distributor Spin
  16. Fedora- Ireland Website?
  17. Fedora Site(s) Getting Info
  18. Fedora Site(s) Getting Info
  19. Fedora-marketing-list Digest, Vol 51, Issue 14
  20. What happens with Marketing news beat?
  21. What happens with Marketing news beat?
  22. Pitching Fedora to Desktop users who already want Linux
  23. Pitching Fedora to Desktop users who already want Linux
  24. UPDATE Marketing Meeting 11 Sept 08 20:00 UTC
  25. Marketing Meeting 11 Sept 08 20:00 UTC
  26. Marketing Meeting 11 Sept 08 20:00 UTC
  27. Testing news.fp.o
  28. Regarding Advertisement of Fedora on TV
  29. Fedora 10 Artwork Appeals to Pastafarians and Gearheads
  30. Self-Introduction: Steven Moix
  31. Upcoming Fedora 10 release foreshadows Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
  32. Fedora 10 Artwork Appeals to Pastafarians and Gearheads
  33. Fedora Project Brazil Releases the Third Online Magazine
  34. Introduction as a new member
  35. ¡Announcing Fedora Colombia!
  36. fedora 10 party
  37. The Amazing Artwork of Fedora 10
  38. Next year for mktg
  39. press kit
  40. Fwd: How to Organise Fedora Event in my Region
  41. CD/DVD Distributors
  42. Fedora - Ireland (maybe ot-ish)
  43. VIA releases open source Xorg driver
  44. Fedora marketing meeting, 3pm EST today.
  45. Policy RFC: Dealing with Media (and no I don't mean CD/DVDs)
  46. Policy RFC: Dealing with Media (and no I don't mean CD/DVDs)
  47. Fedora9/KDE4 talk @ akademy2008
  48. Fedora event in Sri Lanka
  49. Recording equipment for FUDCon?
  50. Oops! I Fixed the Linux Kernel
  51. Linux popularity across the globe
  52. four f's iconography
  53. Intruders disrupt Fedora, Red Hat
  54. distributor spin
  55. distributor spin
  56. Approaching for a Fedora migration
  57. Spreading Fedora
  58. counting packages (was Fedora Package Status of Aug 12, 2008)
  59. counting packages (was Fedora Package Status of Aug 12, 2008)
  60. counting packages (was Fedora Package Status of Aug 12, 2008)
  61. The Education Strategy
  62. counting packages (was Fedora Package Status of Aug 12, 2008)
  63. Fedora 10 Takes Shape
  64. XO in Birmingham, AL
  65. teacher certification in ... free culture?
  66. Acer Aspire One uses a Fedora derivative
  67. Reminder: marketing meeting today, 1900 UTC
  68. IBM Teams with Linux Distros, Promises Windows-Free PC by 2009
  69. FOSSCON in San Diego, California
  70. Linux patent pool to push for 'defensive publication'
  71. Why Microsoft and Intel tried to kill the XO $100 laptop
  72. Fedora Distribution Kit
  73. Fedora promoting videos
  74. Comedy: On Art and, Specifically, Fedora Art Concepts
  75. LinuxWorld Video: Karsten Wade on Fedora
  76. LinuxWorld Video: Karsten Wade on Fedora
  77. Meeting Summary 2008-08-07
  78. Meeting Log
  79. New version of Fedora looks to wireless and security
  80. Fedora marketing meeting today: leader?
  81. Proposing fedora to govt dept
  82. Fwd: Proposing fedora to govt dept
  83. CD/DVD printer/duplicator for LATAM - DONATIONS WELCOME!!
  84. Fedora 10 Alpha Preview
  85. First and only Alpha release of Fedora 10 "Cambridge" now available
  86. press coverage postings to the list/wiki
  87. Red Hat, Community Release Fedora 10 Alpha
  88. Fedora on a stick
  89. Make your own Fedora re-spin
  90. Ubuntu Free Culture Showcase
  91. business card sizes
  92. Intro: Frank Murphy
  93. Direct Ogg Support in Firefox
  94. Distribuições linux
  95. Distribuições linux
  96. Fedora 9 CD/DVDs
  97. New invitation from Affix
  98. Distribuições linux
  99. Better open drivers and docs
  100. Better open drivers and docs
  101. T-shirts for Slovak & Czech users
  102. Self Introduction: Joe Rugar
  103. SlideDeck Request
  104. Fedora disconnection?
  105. Linux Symposium Proceedings Available
  106. Zimbra Leverages Red Hat Exchange to Navigate License Issue
  107. Interesting quote from Sun/MySQL
  108. Ring. Ring. It's Fedora calling
  109. Moblin shakeup: Intel switches to Fedora
  110. Intel switches from Ubuntu to Fedora for Mobile Linux
  111. disturbed people...
  112. Video: Fedora Live
  113. Fedora Phones Home: Fedora Talk and Other Updates From the Community
  114. Fedora launches OLPC group
  115. Intel's Moblin dumps Ubuntu in favor of Fedora
  116. Requesting access
  117. Requesting access
  118. J.RamakrishnaAnand
  119. Seneca College teams with FOSS projects for hands-on learning
  120. eeedora 2.0 ?
  121. Linus uses Fedora 9
  122. Marketing Plan - Time Based
  123. Zimbra changes license to address Fedora concerns
  124. Workshop in Dharan for Linux Help Wanted!
  125. I/F/V out, 4 Fedora Foundations in!
  126. I/F/V out, 4 Fedora Foundations in!
  127. July 17th Marketing meeting log & tasklist
  128. Community input wanted: How to compile questions for an interview.
  129. Community input wanted: How to compile questions for an interview.
  130. Community input wanted: How to compile questions for an interview.
  131. #1 Supercomputer in the World Runs Fedora
  132. Improved audio from Paul Frields 2008 fudcon talk ogg
  133. Improved audio from Paul Frields 2008 fudcon talk ogg
  134. Supreme Court in Brazil is beggining to look to Open Source
  135. Supreme Court in Brazil is beggining to look to Open Source
  136. Cirgon Fedora HTPC
  137. Fedora-powered tools on new Phoenix BIOS hypervisor
  138. Marketing meeting reminder
  139. Top 4 New Feature Proposed for Fedora 10
  140. Red Hat Replaces RHGB With Plymouth
  141. Workshop about Linux in Dharan, Nepal -- Help! wanted
  142. Using multimedia as a resource to promote Fedora
  143. Making some Fedora noise
  144. Your invitation from Dipanjan C is about to expire
  145. new group in social network wer-kennt-wen, germany
  146. Fedora Weekly News: Beat Writers sought for Marketing & Events/Meetings
  147. Flying Fedora!
  148. SPAMS
  149. SPAMS
  150. Dipanjan C sent you a special gift
  151. Software Freedom Day t-shirts
  152. Software Freedom Day t-shirts
  153. Acer's Linpus Linux Lite (Fedora) ultra portable laptop piles the pressure on Microsoft
  154. MEETING TODAY 1/2hr
  155. Fedora TV is ready to go!
  156. Fedora 9 & KDE 4 review
  157. LinuxGlobe Podcasts Now Available! :D
  158. OSCON 2008 ?
  159. FWN: Marketing beat complete
  160. New Miro Update
  161. The only way I will submit news to FWN....
  162. Help Needed: Is Miro Updating?
  163. My First Linux Desktop
  164. Liberation Fonts Increase Document Interoperability
  165. I was just thinking about a Fedora News Channel
  166. Can't get off email distribution
  167. I was just thinking about a Fedora News Channel
  168. Recruiting Students (Campus Ambassadors)
  169. Fedora-marketing-list Digest, Vol 48, Issue 33
  170. Fedora Contributor Stories (and MEETING REMINDER!)
  171. Fedora-marketing-list Digest, Vol 48, Issue 32
  172. Small Businesses WILL need a Red Hat Linux suited for them!!!
  173. Small Businesses WILL need a Red Hat Linux suited for them!!!
  174. PackageKit finds sweet spot in quest for universal package tools
  175. Fedora Contributor Stories
  176. Fedora 9 kernel configuration
  177. Fixing ffmpeg
  178. Red Hat Prosumer Linux Proposal Announcement
  179. Linux Graphics, a Tale of Three Drivers
  180. Kernel Driver Statement
  181. Distrowatch: From Fedora 9 to OpenSUSE 11
  182. Fixing ffmpeg (was: people talking...)
  183. Student partnership program. Extending fedora mentor program to students.
  184. How-to in Spanish
  185. Java is finally Free and Open
  186. Fedora-marketing-list Digest, Vol 48, Issue 24
  187. Page for tracking local Media requests.
  188. Student partnership program. Extending fedora mentor program to students.
  189. Fwd: Fedora TV Submission Form - PHP
  190. Fedora 9 Falls A Little Short
  191. FUDCon Boston transportation warning for those taking the Red Line
  192. FUDCon Boston transportation warning for those taking the Red Line
  193. Satchmo online store software
  194. Now, that I got people talking...
  195. Now, that I got people talking...
  196. Hands on: Secrets of Fedora 8
  197. Board Elections open on 13 June
  198. Red Hat, the biggest contributing vendor to Xorg
  199. Marketing meeting: FUDCon Friday, 10am
  200. Meeting reminder: Fedora marketing meeting
  201. Miro channel successfully created!
  202. fedoraLife Concept (condensed version) online now
  203. Announcing the "fedoraLife" Concept!
  204. Miro - help please
  205. Miro - help please
  206. Miro - help needed
  207. Hello World!
  208. Screencasts - Cheese
  209. Screencasts - Cheese
  210. Michael Chen: India Third-Largest Contributor To Fedora Community
  211. Michael Chen: India Third-Largest Contributor To Fedora Community
  212. Flyers for FUDCon BOS 2008?
  213. Fedora on Slashdot topics
  214. Reminder: Fedora marketing meeting today
  215. Ubuntu 8.04 vs. Fedora 9
  216. Fedora contributor video series experiment
  217. fedora, laptops, lwn
  218. Hello, this is my first message, wanna tell all first that is an honor to me joining this project
  219. First Email...
  220. High flyer hangs hat on open source
  221. Screencast Ideas wiki
  222. Screencast Ideas wiki
  223. Moving your wiki pages to the new wiki format
  224. Linuxtag is over
  225. Marketing meeting
  226. Fedora 9 VoIP
  227. Early Days with KDE 4: openSUSE 10.3, Kubuntu 8.04 and Fedora 9 compared
  228. Early Days with KDE 4: openSUSE 10.3, Kubuntu 8.04 and Fedora 9 compared
  229. Fedora 9 Media Supplies
  230. Cluster Analysis Software
  231. Fedora marketing meeting in about an hour
  232. Introducing Fedora Nightlife
  233. Self-Introduction: Rafael Liu Santos
  234. Managing Firm-Sponsored Open Source Communities
  235. New layout of the Brazilian Fedora Project Forum
  236. sponsorship from RH ? (fwd)
  237. Fedora Electronic Lab at Binghamton University
  238. Exclusive Fedora Interview, - With project leader, Paul W. Frields
  239. Exclusive Fedora Interview, - With project leader, Paul W. Frields
  240. Exclusive Fedora Interview,- With project leader, Paul W. Frields
  241. What can Debian learn from Fedora about recruiting new people?
  242. I want a virtual Fedora coffee table book and you are going to help me get it.
  243. I want a virtual Fedora coffee table book and you are going to help me get it.
  244. I want a virtual Fedora coffee table book and you are going to help me get it.
  245. Fedora 9 Review
  246. Seneca College Includes Fedora In Curriculum
  247. Fedora 9 tools demystify installation and upgrades
  248. Where is Sinhala support?
  249. Meeting today
  250. Fedora + soccer = Ronaldo-esque technique