PDA

View Full Version : Fedora Desktop

Pages : 1 2 [3]

  1. (globally) customizing the (gnome) desktop
  2. PreUpgrade
  3. About Fedora
  4. About Fedora
  5. Nightly attempts of live image creation
  6. Fedora 10 Release Notes - Desktop
  7. include NetworkManager-pptp
  8. dhcp
  9. Sudo for first user
  10. Sudo for first user
  11. Polishing the F10 desktop
  12. ks changes: Add maintainership link, remove sendmail, autofs, gnome-games-help
  13. Echo vs the destkop
  14. Empathy Connection Managers (was i686 (and likely x86_64) Live image not fitting on CD)
  15. i686 (and likely x86_64) Live image not fitting on CD
  16. i686 (and likely x86_64) Live image not fitting on CD
  17. Desktop team meetings?
  18. Ability to post to the fedora-desktop-list
  19. Icons that need to be done - update
  20. GNOME 2.24 feature
  21. GNOME 2.24 feature
  22. Fedora 9 desktop problems
  23. Freedesktop sound theming support
  24. new gnome-session
  25. Patch: timed progressbar for plymouth-plugin-spinfinity
  26. Slowness getting back on network from resume
  27. Unexpected shutdown... what?
  28. A new user management tool
  29. A new user management tool
  30. No Network with Network-Manager Daemon
  31. Online Desktop run-through redux
  32. gio / gvfs changes
  33. system tools vs administration menu
  34. Soundcards Race Condition
  35. Online Desktop run-through
  36. Event Flyer
  37. Disable SELinux in LiveCD
  38. few ideas how to make fedora better as a desktop
  39. Gimp vs GNU Image Manipulation Program
  40. OpenOffice on F9 Live CD?
  41. Fedora 9 x86_64 LiveCD fit on CD???
  42. OOo Draw in the menus
  43. yum-presto on Live CD?
  44. Mozilla Prism in Fedora?
  45. remove me from the list
  46. Fedora and 3D Desktop
  47. swfdec in fedora
  48. making the i386 livecd fit
  49. Orphaned: beagle
  50. ZCS Evolution Connector
  51. Proposal: Install swfdec by default.
  52. Proposal: Install swfdec by default.
  53. gnome-pilot with Bluetooth sync
  54. What should the desktop spin for F9 look like ?
  55. musings on session service mgmt
  56. musings on session service mgmt
  57. musings on session service mgmt
  58. nautilus extensions
  59. gvfs in rawhide
  60. gvfs in rawhide
  61. GPLv2+ boilerplates for the command-stubs/ files.
  62. GPLv2+ boilerplates for scripts/ scripts and other such odds and ends.
  63. GPLv2+ boilerplates for stubs/ and utils/
  64. GPLv2+ boilerplates for liveinst/ files.
  65. GPLv2+ boilerplates for isys/ source files.
  66. GPLv2+ boilerplates for loader2/ source files.
  67. GPLv2+ boilerplates on all installclasses/*.py files.
  68. GPLv2+ boilerplates on all of the iw/*.py files.
  69. GPLv2+ license boilerplates for textw/*.py files.
  70. More GPLv2+ license boilerplate updates.
  71. Common GPLv2+ boilerplate on toplevel python source files.
  72. Add license boilerplates to Makefiles.
  73. Update license tag to GPLv2+
  74. Change to GPLv2+
  75. KDE4 notes/problems
  76. hot to participate in testing
  77. More packaging work
  78. More packaging work
  79. Packaging work?
  80. Packaging work?
  81. Making the Live CD slicker
  82. fedora 9 kernel
  83. fedora 9 kernel
  84. Firefox 3 feature
  85. automatic unlocking of keyring
  86. fedora 8, is it for me?
  87. fedora 8, is it for me?
  88. Fedora 7 Installation Issue
  89. I'm new here and I want to help fedora project with the usability project
  90. I'm new here and I want to help fedora project with the usability project
  91. Changing themes in rawhide