PDA

View Full Version : Ubuntu Studio User

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7

  1. Upgrading to Ardour 2.4.1
  2. Attn: Devs: M-Audio Ozone not working in Hardy
  3. Attn. Devs: M-Audio Ozone keyboard not working in Hardy
  4. beginners with rezound
  5. Audacity recording choppy
  6. realtime kernel
  7. ardour 2.4.1 package
  8. Studio-to-Go
  9. midi control over plugins
  10. Live CD of Ubuntu-Studio as a .torrent
  11. Joining the Fedora Artwork Team
  12. Usb Turntable
  13. Queries of a newbie
  14. M - Audio Keystation49e
  15. M - Audio Keystation49e
  16. compiling Tranches
  17. ardour-i686
  18. Midisport firmware loader doesnt work on hardy beta
  19. How can I return to 7.10 once I have installed 8.04?
  20. How can I return to 7.10 once I have installed 8.04?
  21. Win Vista and Ubuntu.studio help
  22. Talballs / Compiling / Real-Time-Kernel
  23. M-Audio Fast Track Ultra
  24. studio live from a USB?
  25. freewheeling
  26. laptop soundcard
  27. missing in the subject
  28. missing in the subject
  29. kernel question
  30. Dead-Lock after last major update on Studio Hardy Beta - Greeter applications seems to be crashing
  31. Looking for linux based artists
  32. Dead-Lock after last major update on Studio Hardy Beta - Greeter applications seems to be crashing
  33. Studio Beta Upgrade problem
  34. GDM issues?
  35. Ubuntu Studio report
  36. QT apps not using GTK colors now?
  37. Edirol M16-DX anyone?
  38. Sound card access
  39. Muffin logo : can I have some help ?
  40. Edison's picture
  41. Res: Yet another Vinyl vs. CD/Digital debate
  42. Res:Yet another Vinyl vs. CD/Digital debate
  43. Giss.tv
  44. Yet another Vinyl vs. CD/Digital debate
  45. M-Audio Ozone Academic patch:Attn: Cory
  46. another test
  47. Test (no reply anticipated)
  48. iTunes and indie music
  49. Petition to save HDDVD
  50. Petition to save HDDVD
  51. UbuntuStudio in Russion or Romanian
  52. Instalando Ubuntu.Studio
  53. Fwd: Instalando Ubuntu.Studio
  54. AutoTuner for Ardour
  55. if installed to USB-Flash then card-auto-detection won't work for other machines?
  56. M-Audio Ozone Academic patch
  57. Ogg/MP3 encoding at very high bitrates
  58. Ogg/MP3 encoding at very high bitrates
  59. Setting up realtime-lsm on Hardy
  60. Need help with my Ipod, id3 tags etc...
  61. supercollider left hardy ... parmanent?
  62. Pinnacle Liquid breakout box on Ubuntu Studio
  63. Need Help.. BAD!
  64. FireWire Solo (thomas fisher)
  65. FireWire Solo
  66. Freebob problem with FireWire Solo (verymeta)
  67. mixxx and jack, horrible sound playback
  68. Freebob problem with FireWire Solo
  69. Audio-Visual Installation Question
  70. A bad experience ...
  71. Open Movie Editor vs. Kdenlive.
  72. automatic logout?
  73. all things to all OSs--do I want it?
  74. Problem with Jack. (status=256)
  75. problems with multiface
  76. dark GUI theme
  77. dark GUI theme
  78. intel hda problems
  79. jack freebob issue
  80. Ozone Academic kernel support in Hardy?
  81. WhySynth DSSI plugin
  82. Ardour2 for Feisty
  83. Rosegarden zoom.
  84. New bleeding edge repository for Ubuntu Studio with, ardour 2.0-ongoing svn (Rapha?l Doursenaud)
  85. New bleeding edge repository for Ubuntu Studio with, ardour 2.0-ongoing svn (Rapha?l Doursenaud)
  86. Multi-Channel qSynth?
  87. new free video editor ready for ubuntu studio
  88. openmusic for ubuntu?
  89. New bleeding edge repository for Ubuntu Studio with, ardour 2.0-ongoing svn (Rapha?l Doursenaud)
  90. New bleeding edge repository for Ubuntu Studio with ardour 2.0-ongoing svn
  91. New bleeding edge repository for Ubuntu Studio with ardour 2.0-ongoing svn
  92. Informative Ubuntu Studio Thread
  93. Informative Ubuntu Studio Thread
  94. Ubuntu-Studio-users Digest, Vol 8, Issue 51 multimedia course usage of ubuntu studio
  95. Ubuntu Studio Gutsy Repositories
  96. Does anyone know SPEAR?
  97. Ardour vs. Audacity?
  98. Qsynth is out of tune
  99. Subject: "The Death of High Fidelity" Sad, sad, sad...
  100. Help learning the basics
  101. Hardy kernel
  102. Miro? Meh.
  103. Hassle Free USB Audio Interface
  104. Ubuntu Studio-Hardy Dailies
  105. Hassle Free USB Audio Interface
  106. What is Ubuntu Studio
  107. is Miro that good??
  108. Documentation
  109. (Also Freedom :)) Round 1
  110. java install bug? - disregard
  111. java install bug?
  112. Gneutronica?
  113. Recording with ZynAddSubFX
  114. audacity and jack
  115. "The Death of High Fidelity" Sad, sad, sad...
  116. upgrade from 7.04 to 7.10
  117. Ubuntu-Studio-users Digest, Vol 8, Issue 49
  118. upgrade from 7.04 to 7.10
  119. I add Two theme
  120. Toshiba A135 SP4796 (laptop)
  121. DVD authoring
  122. DVD authoring
  123. Launch all needed apps in a row with saved settings?
  124. Ubuntu Studio-Hardy Testing. We need you!
  125. More "feature-rich" burning app for Ubuntu Studio-Hardy. (Update)
  126. Chipset intel-hda (ICH8)
  127. Choppy Audio in Avidemux
  128. updating a programme
  129. Speech Recognition
  130. Ozone Academic USB Interface/MIDI keyboard
  131. Mscore from source
  132. Mscore from source
  133. UC-33 evolution
  134. IRC Chat
  135. a programme addition request
  136. Hardy Alpha 2 released
  137. UbuntuStudio repository question
  138. New Rosegarden point release
  139. Checkinstall is your friend
  140. Terratec Phase88 Rack
  141. Qsynth Midi Keyboard
  142. Qsynth Midi Keyboard
  143. Ubuntu-Studio-users Digest, Vol 7, Issue 56
  144. Ubuntu-Studio-users Digest, Vol 7, Issue 56
  145. Asus Eee
  146. Asus Eee
  147. OT: Canola2
  148. The mystical world of video...
  149. Sound Blaster Live 5.1 stops working
  150. Timidty
  151. Res: What is "low spec" for you?
  152. Ubuntu-Studio-users Digest, Vol 8, Issue 24
  153. What is "low spec" for you?
  154. Sound Blaster Live 5.1 stops working.
  155. System Requirements (was Ubuntu-Studio-users Digest, Vol. 8, Issue 21)
  156. Ubuntu-Studio-users Digest, Vol 8, Issue 23
  157. anyone has a mike suggestion?
  158. System Requirements (was Ubuntu-Studio-users Digest, Vol 8, Issue 21)
  159. Res: Ubuntu-Studio-users Digest, Vol 8, Issue 21
  160. Ubuntu-Studio-users Digest, Vol 8, Issue 21
  161. Hardy Artwork
  162. Res: Who wants pressed disks of Ubuntu Studio-Hardy *and* are you willing to pay?
  163. Who wants pressed disks of Ubuntu Studio-Hardy *and* are, you willing to pay?
  164. two sound cards, keeping their HW number
  165. USB drum pad
  166. Installer vs. burning DVD
  167. Sound Question and Upgrade Question.
  168. Webcam - uvcvideo
  169. Res: Res: Composition thread
  170. But what's LTS? And will it still be a dvd image?
  171. Webcam - uvcvideo
  172. Ubuntu-Studio-users Digest, Vol 8, Issue 16
  173. OT: Rant: Wireless Headaches
  174. Who wants pressed disks of Ubuntu Studio-Hardy *and* are you willing to pay?
  175. Who wants pressed disks of Ubuntu Studio-Hardy *and* are you willing to pay?
  176. Who wants pressed disks of Ubuntu Studio-Hardy *and* are you willing to pay?
  177. Qsampler
  178. Qsampler
  179. usb or fw? + anyone have a jamlab?
  180. Res: Composition thread
  181. Idle Logout Issue
  182. Idle Logout Issue
  183. Composition thread
  184. Remove base InstallMethod class and harddrive.py and urlinstall.py files.
  185. Clean up error reporting.
  186. methodstr cleanups.
  187. Make split media image installs work.
  188. Remove __init__ method that's duplicated in yum.
  189. Begin removing references to anaconda.method and anaconda.methodstr.
  190. Remove base InstallMethod class and harddrive.py and urlinstall.py files.
  191. Ubuntu Studio looks for photographic wallpaper ideas/submissions.
  192. For the photographers. gimp-ufraw/gimp-dcraw/rawstudio
  193. What do you guys listen to?
  194. Firewire
  195. FYI 1, 2, 3... testing...
  196. Res: Res: What do you guys listen to? :)
  197. Mailing list etiquette
  198. Apology for/explanation of rant (Drop it)
  199. Apology for/explanation of rant, was What do you guys listen to? :)
  200. Ubuntu-Studio-users Digest, Vol 8, Issue 4
  201. Apology for/explanation of rant.
  202. Apology for/explanation of rant, was What do you guys listen to? :)
  203. thanks kim!
  204. Icon size
  205. Kino - Canon Ixus import
  206. Totem doesn't sound when using JACK
  207. jack stuck in 96 khz...
  208. is the repository down?
  209. How to setup SB live! midi port?
  210. is the repository down?
  211. Changing permissions on raw1394
  212. slightly OT: My single quote key is misbehaving
  213. Res: What do you guys listen to? :)
  214. What do you guys listen to? :)
  215. 96 khz drum samples...
  216. to connect internet via mobile
  217. My single quote key is misbehaving
  218. LINE-IN
  219. Qsampler and Ubuntu Studio
  220. Question about Digital Sound Cards and Digital Audio Out
  221. ardour - recording while playing a loop (Karoliina Salminen)
  222. Should Qsampler be dropped from Ubuntu archives?
  223. External sound device
  224. *Something Fun* Help me build a mobile recording box.
  225. *Something Fun* Help me build a mobile recording box.
  226. quick terminology question.
  227. Discussion from RoLo - my Point of view
  228. anyone used a mackie firewire ?
  229. Please realize...
  230. So Frustrating
  231. Problems with Qsampler
  232. ardour - recording while playing a loop
  233. Res: Notation Software
  234. Res: Error starting the GNOME Settings Daemon
  235. Rosegarden in GTK FTW!!!
  236. updating, upgrading Feisty, Gutsy
  237. Rosegarden in GTK FTW!!!
  238. Rosegarden in GTK FTW!!!
  239. updating, upgrading Feisty, Gutsy
  240. About MuseScore
  241. Notation Software
  242. A friendliness thought about asoundconf
  243. Error starting the GNOME Settings Daemon
  244. Error starting the GNOME Settings Daemon
  245. updating, upgrading Feisty, Gutsy
  246. Rosegarden in GTK FTW!!!
  247. Rosegarden in GTK FTW!!!
  248. fonts
  249. Help on sound card choise (Vladimir Jagodic)
  250. Automatic launching of programs for removable media/connected devices.