PDA

View Full Version : Kubuntu User

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

  1. Problem with Firefox 4
  2. Problem with Firefox 4
  3. re pidgin reconfigure for NM to noice dial up
  4. start=up disk creator
  5. If ubuntu wanted to really help themselves
  6. since yesterday: no sound :-(
  7. is 64 bit ready for primetime yet?
  8. Problems with video in Skype
  9. Bangarang video live streaming - Natty
  10. Remove the old init
  11. Use the new loader in moduleset
  12. Rewritten the firstboot executable
  13. Added reconfig property to module and moduleset
  14. Added new constants
  15. Syncing folders over network -- syntax
  16. Urgently help needed to get back "Kontact". More than 50% solved!
  17. Urgently help needed to get back "Kontact".
  18. Apache hell, setting up a web site
  19. Apache hell, setting up a web site
  20. kubuntu-users Digest, Vol 74, Issue 30
  21. Is Firefox, when installed on a KUbuntu system, different from Ub, or Mozilla FF? ; gre
  22. dud microphone input
  23. Is Firefox, when installed on a KUbuntu system, different from Ub, or Mozilla FF? ; gre
  24. Kvirc
  25. Install Firefox 4
  26. kubuntu-users Digest, Vol 74, Issue 23
  27. Desktop effects slow monitor performance
  28. Desktop effects slow monitor performance
  29. gui.py: nuke createRepoWindow()
  30. gui.py: nuke titleBar*()
  31. odd thing with Num-Lock
  32. Odd thing with Num Lock
  33. Solved - Interesting situation
  34. Filtering messages that belong to mailing lists
  35. Same fdisk errors even after running fsck.ext4 on 16GB or 32GB microSD cards
  36. Same fdisk errors even after running fsck.ext4 on 16GB or 32GB microSD cards
  37. Hello Everybody
  38. Manual checkdisc for Kubuntu HDD
  39. Problems with Num-Lock
  40. Interesting situation
  41. kubuntu vs cups, shared printers aren't.
  42. Setting a keyboard shortcut
  43. Problem when my KUbuntu computer starts
  44. KWallet error when starting KMail (was: Problem with my KUbuntu)
  45. Problem with my KUbuntu
  46. KTelepathy
  47. starting knetworkmanager
  48. strange behaviour and bugs after update to 4.6
  49. wireless mobile broadband connection
  50. dcop dies between every session
  51. cant log in pc
  52. cant login
  53. Print to .pdf from Wine
  54. Add on domains
  55. adduser
  56. kubuntu-users Digest, Vol 74, Issue 1
  57. missing icons in KDE (solved)
  58. cant log in
  59. missing icons in KDE
  60. Problems in Kubuntu's loading screen
  61. Clarify that loader method entries are looking for a tree.
  62. Shutdown pauses when others are connected
  63. Auto check for updates
  64. Flash artefacts left on screen
  65. ~/Desktop disappeared
  66. Support our petition to Save us from a Quack Builder
  67. How do I use Kubuntu restricted extras?
  68. How to load urls in Thunderbird using Firefox?
  69. OpenOffice can't save to a directory with # in the name
  70. kubuntu 10.04 restricted extras
  71. Kubuntu isn't saving my resolution option
  72. External drives
  73. External drives
  74. Natty - undefined math, sound and X symbols (Sid Boyce)
  75. Effects vs. Screen performance
  76. Check This Out
  77. printers being shared on network despity my setting it not to
  78. not update version linux version 9.10
  79. VNC with reduced color depth
  80. Natty - undefined math, sound and X symbols
  81. 2 screen settings
  82. Partnership
  83. Install Win98 on /dev/sda4
  84. Don't always attempt to load updates on kickstart installs (#677131).
  85. free space
  86. How to rip cd to mp3
  87. File Association
  88. File Association
  89. password not entered by any key.
  90. K/UbuntuOS/ZorinOS 64
  91. KindleForPC
  92. Standard (KDE) key-bindings (Georgi Kourtev) (Michael, Hirsch) (Michael Hirsch)
  93. Standard (KDE) key-bindings (Georgi Kourtev) (Michael Hirsch)
  94. missing distribution lists KAdressbook
  95. kubuntu-users Digest, Vol 73, Issue 13
  96. maverick: Firefox back/forward buttons
  97. maverick: HP Officejet 4215 no longer prints text
  98. Standard (KDE) key-bindings (Georgi Kourtev)
  99. Standard (KDE) key-bindings
  100. My shop box has no users!
  101. Network Problem with Akonadi
  102. Setting grub on cd
  103. Why does KDE always reset my plasma workspace shortcuts?
  104. Permissions problems are being a huge PIMA
  105. Why does KDE always reset my plasma workspace shortcuts?
  106. KDE 4.6
  107. Where can I find openclipart-libreoffice package for Lucid?
  108. Disk space problem for Ubuntu using Wubi on Windows
  109. ubuntu 10.4 not reading my wireless
  110. Permissions problems are being a huge PIMA
  111. Kopete and MSN/WLM
  112. Kubuntu 4.6 and 5.1 sound?
  113. Problem on updating to KDE 6.0
  114. Strigi not running
  115. kubuntu-users Digest, Vol 72, Issue 38
  116. Where can I find openclipart-libreoffice package for Lucid?
  117. Moving windows unintentionally
  118. Remove 'Change device' button from bootloader screen on EFI systems (#582143)
  119. Moving a window sometimes maximizes it
  120. Kernel update broke Nvidia
  121. Moving a window sometimes maximizes it
  122. Kernel update broke Nvidia
  123. Kubuntu & multicore processor
  124. Looking for a "smartphone" that can cooperate with Kubuntu 10.10.
  125. KDE 4.6 packages
  126. kubuntu-users Digest, Vol 72, Issue 33
  127. OT: html anchors (was Grub screen when booting)
  128. Looking for a "smartphone" that can cooperate with Kubuntu 10.10.
  129. Panel spacer missing in 10.10/KDE 4.5.5
  130. Grub screen when booting
  131. Grub screen when booting
  132. Believe GRUB or your lying eyes?
  133. Believe GRUB or your lying eyes?
  134. Kalendar and Google calendar
  135. Desktop effects disabled
  136. SOLVED Update Locks Package Handling
  137. Kontact and Google
  138. No taskbar entry for kmail
  139. Why won't 10.10 connect?
  140. Possibly dumb question re inotify
  141. kubuntu-users Digest, Vol 72, Issue 18
  142. maverick won't play videos
  143. maverick won't play videos
  144. Update Locks Package Handling
  145. Stuck at the login screen (Jonas Norlander)
  146. Sony USB failing to upload from Dolphin and others
  147. OO Writer in Kubuntu 10.10 '"freezes" often - sometimes impossible to restore a document.
  148. Stuck at the login screen
  149. kubuntu-users Digest, Vol 72, Issue 12
  150. 1. 5. single user mode (Hans Henry von Tresckow), (Bruce Marshall)
  151. 1. 5. single user mode (Hans Henry von Tresckow), (Bruce Marshall)
  152. problems with ybook e-book reader with wine
  153. problems with ybook e-book reader with wine
  154. problems with ybook e-book reader with wine
  155. 5. single user mode (Hans Henry von Tresckow)
  156. Skype no microphone input in Kubuntu 32 bit Meerkat
  157. single user mode
  158. Error installing new HP Deskjet 1000 printer
  159. wifi hotspot problem w Maverick
  160. wap11 question
  161. How to back-up my mobile phone address book via Bluetooth or otherwise?
  162. zentyal-desktop crashes konsole in Lucid 64 and Maverick 64
  163. zentyal-desktop crashes konsole in Lucid 64 and Maverick 64
  164. Meaning of "This file uses advanced permissions"?
  165. Kubuntu Maverick: how to disable there the touchpad while typing?
  166. Meaning of "This file uses advanced permissions"?
  167. Opening Nautilus changes KDE plasma desktop to Gnome desktop
  168. XORG problems in 10.10
  169. Howto create bootable usb-stick without an ubuntu installation?
  170. kubuntu-users Digest, Vol 71, Issue 15
  171. Advice on a Gigabook netbook
  172. Advice on a Gigabook netbook
  173. Has Kubuntu become less stable?
  174. Has Kubuntu become less stable?
  175. Akonadi protocol incompatibility
  176. Save to remove these packages?
  177. How do you get Blender thumbnails to work in KDE?
  178. Kubuntu 8.04 partitions denied
  179. Kubuntu/Ubuntu shutdown/reboot issue with gdm
  180. compiling kdevelop 4.2 beta
  181. KDE 4.6 Beta 2 and HAL
  182. No list of users in KDM
  183. No list of users in KDM
  184. Grub Config hangs
  185. getting creative nomad ii to work on 10.10
  186. How to download Opera to Kubuntu 8.04 LTS?
  187. How to import bookmarks to Kubuntu 8.04
  188. kubuntu-users Digest, Vol 71, Issue 9
  189. cant login to operating system
  190. disappearing bottom panel
  191. kubuntu-users Digest, Vol 71, Issue 7
  192. set primary monitor in kde
  193. Wrong key mapping in Qt applications
  194. Installing Scribus key
  195. multisync syncmaster monitor drivers
  196. Lost network connection/name resolution
  197. Compilation Problem Solved
  198. nox
  199. Activities
  200. Activities
  201. Activities
  202. KMail 4.6 Beta
  203. Compilation Problem
  204. Suddenly signoff
  205. Desktop responsiveness error
  206. SOLVED: Missing link for handling .swf streams (radio, video)
  207. USB k/M
  208. Raid drives???
  209. Generate correct initrd.addrsize file for System z (#647827)
  210. Missing link for handling .swf streams (radio, video)
  211. CPU frequency options in KDE Power Management (PowerDevil)
  212. OT:Suggestions for low power small size builds?
  213. test flash drive
  214. From: Barrister Senam Gavah.
  215. Upside down text characters and Wine -- SOLVED but not quite
  216. solved (probably) too much work for irq17
  217. Upside down text characters and Wine -- SOLVED
  218. firefox language problem
  219. The Samba issue
  220. Difficulty to use radio streams and archives in SWF format.
  221. too much work for irq17
  222. Change the way we warn for a weak password
  223. Add the pwcheck module for getting the password strength
  224. The Pulseaudio volume control
  225. Technical question on video driver installation
  226. Technical question on video driver installation
  227. Fwd: gsmartcontrol for Kubuntu 8.04
  228. Monitor refresh issue
  229. Login sound
  230. Login sound
  231. gsmartcontrol for Kubuntu 8.04
  232. Upside down text characters and Wine
  233. HELP!!!!!
  234. KDE 4.5.3
  235. copying VHS video tapes to DVD
  236. Kubuntu 8.04 updates
  237. Audio: spdif output
  238. Kubuntu 10.10 Audex and ripping to ogg
  239. udev ignore_device removed why?
  240. A challenge for to the users
  241. problem with gpu scaling on kubuntu
  242. Java newbie
  243. kmail crashes each time I try to open a mail
  244. K-Mail in Kontact @ Kubuntu 10.10: IMAP and Address Book.
  245. K-Mail in Kontact @ Kubuntu 10.10: IMAP and Address Book.
  246. Never Mind - Latest updates borks resolution settings
  247. Latest updates borks resolution settings
  248. A word to the wise advice here
  249. Upgrading to KDE 4.5.3: alright to remove kdebase-workspace and friends?
  250. permissions for samba configuration