PDA

View Full Version : Kubuntu User

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

  1. 8.04: Compiz broken?
  2. How do I locate Kwallet configuration.
  3. Package Managers
  4. How do I locate Kwallet configuration.
  5. How do I locate Kwallet configuration.
  6. Package Managers
  7. Firefox 2.0.0.14
  8. Firefox 2.0.0.14
  9. Kmail configuration problem.
  10. Minor problems with Intrepid
  11. The Rise of KDE 4 and 8.10
  12. RESOLVED AND THANKS! I lost some movie folders, need help to find them. RESOLVED AND THANKS!
  13. rsync home to new partition
  14. Just when I was starting to be OK with KDE 4...
  15. Bookmarks in konsole
  16. No longer in the market for a new MP3 player
  17. kubuntu 8.1 + nividia 7100 GS + noise on the desktop
  18. Question on find inconsistency
  19. Question on find inconsistency - SOLVED
  20. Question on find inconsistency
  21. Call for email server help (kind of OT)
  22. : Staying with Hardy
  23. Staying with Hardy
  24. Staying with Hardy
  25. Adept Manager crashes!
  26. kubuntu 8.10 kwin crash
  27. The fall of KDE?
  28. Wireless router - WAP or WEP?
  29. The fall of KDE?
  30. The fall of KDE?
  31. executable on a thumb drive
  32. SOLVED How do I get Kmail to show ontheKmenu/Internetdropdownagain? SOLVED
  33. SOLVED I lost some movie folders, need help to find them. SOLVED
  34. Can't find Compiz?
  35. I lost some movie folders, need help to find them.
  36. intrepid and vmware server 2
  37. K3B in Hardy borked for burning Intrepid ISO file?
  38. we are branched for f10
  39. In the market for a new MP3 player
  40. In the market for a new MP3 player
  41. kde folder problem
  42. images (was How do I get Kmail to show ontheKmenu/Internetdropdown again?
  43. kde4 konqueror: write an extension
  44. Stuck package in sptitude
  45. Latest svn versions in handy .DEB packages
  46. SOLVED How do I get Kmail to show ontheKmenu/Internetdropdown again? SOLVED
  47. SOLVED How do I get Kmail to show on theKmenu/Internetdropdown again? SOLVED
  48. SOLVED How do I get Kmail to show on the Kmenu/Internet dropdown again? SOLVED
  49. SOLVED How do I get Kmail to show on the Kmenu/Internet dropdown again? SOLVED
  50. SOLVED How do I get Kmail to show on the Kmenu/Internet dropdown again? SOLVED
  51. Help - No sound at all
  52. Keyboard Issues - Solved
  53. OT: Upgrading an AMD processor
  54. OT: Batch converting .flv to .mp3 using ffmpeg
  55. Upgrading Processor
  56. (Follow Up) How to strace?!
  57. KDEBluetooth4 issue
  58. OT: Upgrading an AMD processor
  59. The same problem, but this time "by default"
  60. KDEBluetooth4 issue
  61. How do I import my address book from from Thunderbird to Kmail in Hardy?
  62. How do I import my address book from from Thunderbird to Kmail in Hardy?
  63. bouncy messages
  64. A solution for anyone who wants to increase the size of Firefox fonts in Kubuntu Hardy.
  65. Setting kmail font size for printing in KDE 3.5 on Intrepid
  66. SOLVED! How do I get Kmail to show on the Kmenu/Internet dropdown again? SOLVED!
  67. How do I get Kmail to show on the Kmenu/Internet dropdown again?
  68. How do I get Kmail to show on the Kmenu/Internet dropdown again?
  69. For those who were following and assisting the *EMERGENCY* build problem.
  70. For those who were following and assisting the *EMERGENCY* build problem.
  71. SOLVED New monitor resolution problem. SOLVED
  72. Strange updates today
  73. Strange updates today
  74. An apt-get problem today
  75. RetroMessenger Linux for PC/Mobile 0.2 has been released
  76. No sound with Realtek ALC662 on Intrepid
  77. broken bluetooth after upgrade to 8.10
  78. Running KDE 3 on Intripid - HOWTO
  79. 8.10 Keyboard issues
  80. Running KDE 3 on Intripid - HOWTO
  81. 8.10 Keyboard issues
  82. New monitor resolution problem.
  83. Vlc not playing DVD's on 8.10
  84. kpf (http file sharing) in KDE 4
  85. File open with
  86. For those who were following and assisting the EMERGENCY build problem.
  87. SOLVED !EMERGENCY! SOLVED
  88. EMERGENCY!
  89. EMERGENCY!
  90. bookmarks in konqueror 4.1.x
  91. KDE4 : ark or something else ?
  92. Hiding fonts from apps
  93. KDE 4 upgrades for hardy anyone?
  94. Suspend Hotkey
  95. Japanese Input
  96. Kde3.5 / Kde4.x OR Kde3.5 / Nde1.x
  97. KDE 4.2 / Trunk
  98. KDE 4.2 / Trunk
  99. Kubuntu vs. Ubuntu RESOLVED
  100. Kubuntu vs. Ubuntu RESOLVED
  101. Kubuntu vs. Ubuntu RESOLVED
  102. Kubuntu vs. Ubuntu
  103. Go-OO
  104. Intrepid. Desktop flashing on and off after login
  105. ADSL modem problems
  106. Reminder Application
  107. Install problem QTparted RESOLVED
  108. How do I convert a mozilla.ps to html or some extention that can be read in a Microsoft OS? SOLVED!!
  109. hot to compile pywvdial from source
  110. OT: CLI against GUI 1-1 ( Backing up.)
  111. Kubuntu 8.10 (ready or not ? )
  112. Kubuntu 8.10 (ready or not ? )
  113. convert mozilla.ps to html RESOLVED
  114. vm
  115. Install problem QTparted
  116. HAL problem!
  117. directory permissions corrupted in 8.10
  118. import calendar meeting
  119. Konqueror wants to load urls in firefox
  120. How do I convert a mozilla.ps to html or some extention that can be read in a Microsoft OS?
  121. convert mozilla.ps to html
  122. How do I convert a mozilla.ps to html or some extention that can be read in a Microsoft OS?
  123. Right click spell check suggestions
  124. Dolphin Tree View
  125. Backing up.
  126. Dolphin Tree View
  127. Backing up.
  128. First Impressions of Kubuntu 8.10
  129. Providing a consistent UI across applications in Kubuntu
  130. RHEL5.3 - Enable DD repositories if the dlabel feature was used
  131. another 32 -> 64 bit upgrade question
  132. Yahoo thumbnails
  133. Nvidia Cards and 8.10
  134. nvidia problems (WAS: I give up to preach *ubuntu)
  135. change refresh in 8.10?
  136. 8.10 & Nvidia + OOoo
  137. Is Juno DSL service compatible with Ubuntu?
  138. Raid controller suggestion
  139. How to use Opera as Mail target in OpenOffice?
  140. converting to 64 bit
  141. Mounting media - 8.10 Intrepid
  142. Eye of GNOME Image Viewer now default "Home"
  143. Kubuntu Intrepid 64 Bit
  144. Eye of GNOME Image Viewer now default "Home"
  145. kde4 and panel buttons
  146. bluez 4.x documentation anywhere?
  147. kde4 and bluetooth
  148. OT: Message bounce.
  149. Changing from 32 to 64 bit, I need some 64 bit help.
  150. Typing a reply in an email, can it be automatically be converted to a working link for the receiver? RESOLVED.
  151. Changing from 32 to 64 bit, I need some 64 bit help.
  152. Typing a reply in an email, can it be automatically be converted to a working link for the receiver?
  153. Typing a reply in an email, can it be automatically be converted to a working link for the receiver?
  154. don't dump private data members
  155. Konqueror 4.1.3 and service menus
  156. Kubuntu 8.04.1 audacity version
  157. Typing a reply in an email, can it be automatically be converted to a working link for the receiver?
  158. Typing a reply in an email, can it be automatically be converted to a working link for the receiver?
  159. question on screenshots (Was "Why do people dislike Dolphin?")
  160. question on screenshots
  161. Minimum list of requirements for KDE4/Kubuntu 8.10
  162. Sorry, I give up to preach *ubuntu
  163. kmailrc
  164. Screen real estate with dolphin
  165. Is this possible?
  166. Konqueror-only proxy?
  167. Launchpad Bug 294167 Filed--Menu selection causes program crash
  168. More on Krusader and launching files
  169. KDE4 Development
  170. confusing version numbers in Adept Manager
  171. URL's in Thunderbird (SOLVED)
  172. URL's in Thunderbird (SOLVED)
  173. Turning of smooth scrolling in KDE 4
  174. Speech to text?
  175. URL's in Thunderbird
  176. Audio level was Burning CD
  177. Volume conrtol via notebook multimedia keys
  178. Dolphin can't save bookmarks - Solved
  179. Dolphin can't save bookmarks
  180. Matrix codes
  181. 8.10/4.1 screensavers
  182. 8.10/4.1 screensavers
  183. Matrix codes
  184. Dolphin can't save bookmarks
  185. Why do people dislike Dolphin? to Nigel and p.daniels
  186. was Why do people dislike Dolphin? - is my system screwed?
  187. Why do people dislike Dolphin? to Nigel and p.daniels
  188. Krusader Tips (was Why do people dislike Dolphin?)
  189. Krusader Tips (was Why do people dislike Dolphin?)
  190. Retarded != Stupid (was Why do people dislike Dolphin?)
  191. Kurzer Zeitaufwand, der Groschen bringt
  192. How Can I Stop KDE from Cycling Windows with the Mouse Wheel?
  193. activeate encrypted devices.
  194. Border on KDE taskbar items
  195. Okular presentation mode is not fullscreen
  196. Firefox text dragging *awfully* slow
  197. A compromise solution.
  198. Burning CD
  199. File management function of Konqueror in Gutsy and Ibex.
  200. .wav conversion
  201. .wav conversion
  202. Why do people dislike Dolphin?
  203. Wine games in Kubuntu Intrepid
  204. Wine games in Kubuntu Intrepid
  205. Hardy and Floppy Disk (SOLVED)
  206. Thumb drive ext2 slow write speed
  207. KUbuntu 8.10 and Eclipse
  208. Thumb drive ext2 slow write speed
  209. Why do people dislike Dolphin?
  210. cant get udev rule to work... ?
  211. Hardy and Floppy Disk (SOLVED)
  212. Multimedia Buttons Problem with Amarok on Kubuntu 8.10
  213. Help on TV - usb Avermedia A828 for ubuntu 8.10
  214. Hardy and Floppy Disk
  215. Flash 10 in Hardy?
  216. Most viewed news
  217. Lassen Sie uns Ihre Finanzkraft steigern
  218. Konqueror rules, Dolphin must die
  219. Krusader won't launch programs after upgrade
  220. Krusader won't launch programs after upgrade
  221. Alternative KDE packages?
  222. Adept search not reflecting apt-cache search
  223. Trying to install 8.10
  224. intrepid kate problem
  225. FW: re kopete
  226. update to 8.04 issue
  227. Clipboard managers for Linux ?
  228. Gutsy v Hardy
  229. Updates, packages and tracking the whole lot
  230. Adobe Flash 9 download?
  231. 8.04 -> 8.10 VM update
  232. re Kubuntu apps like time-up
  233. Kaffeine Problem - Fix didn't work
  234. re Kubuntu app for checking emails
  235. Medibuntu servers down?
  236. re kopete
  237. Wireless works with Ubuntu 8.10, but not with Kubuntu 8.10
  238. Wireless works with Ubuntu 8.10, but not with Kubuntu 8.10
  239. Kubuntu 8.10: did the updates convert the beta version into the official release? - SOLVED
  240. intrepid howto for adding a printer?
  241. intrepid howto for adding a printer?
  242. xorg.conf was No 1680x1050 resolution with Intrepid
  243. No 1680x1050 resolution with Intrepid
  244. Upgrade from 8.04 to 8.10?
  245. Kubuntu 8.10: did the updates convert the beta version into the official release?
  246. Installing wireless network drivers
  247. kde4 (intrepid) questions: not using configuration from KDE3?
  248. Firefox and Thunderbirddo not work after update to KDE 8.10
  249. ISP caching and updating
  250. problem finding packages to install in intrepid