PDA

View Full Version : Kubuntu User

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

  1. Installing 32 bit java on a 64 bit 8.10
  2. Installing 32 bit java on a 64 bit 8.10
  3. Kubuntu, Ubuntu, Xubuntu won't work on my Dell
  4. Kaffeine removed with todays update
  5. Contents of kubuntu-users digest.
  6. kontact 1.3 - some question on HOWTO
  7. Evolution stopping and starting
  8. KOrganiser Calendar and WebDAV
  9. inserting reply in text
  10. inserting reply in text
  11. configuring sonnet
  12. Amarok2 and iPod
  13. Kubuntu on Mac G3
  14. Kmail goes to outbox.
  15. filenames (SOLVED)
  16. filenames
  17. When I type in a correction, the letters I type in, eat the following letters.
  18. When I type in a correction, the letters I type in, eat the following letters. ** RESOLVED **
  19. When I type in a correction, the letters I type in, eat the following letters.
  20. screensaver does not work/Amarok does not start
  21. When I type in a correction, the letters I type in, eat the following letters.
  22. KDE 4.2 and the Desktop
  23. connecting to a hidden WAP router
  24. lifeview pci trio (saa7134) not working through diseqc anymore
  25. KDE tuneup
  26. KDE tuneup
  27. Testing PSU with multimeter (Was: Problems with kwin and kwallet.)
  28. dolphin and bookmarks... ???
  29. EMERGENCY ** SUFFICIENTLY RESOLVED **
  30. OpenOffice 3.0 - currently broken
  31. Looking for a clear calendar.
  32. dvd-slideshow
  33. Tips for getting Networking back in some 8.10 installations.
  34. Compiz leaves Kicker a mess
  35. Problems with kwin and kwallet. **RESOLVED** Thanks to all.
  36. For all who gave up on Kwallet.
  37. Problems with kwin and kwallet. **RESOLVED** Thanks to all.
  38. Problems with kwin and kwallet.
  39. Kwin doesn't open when I boot up.
  40. Problems with kwin and kwallet.
  41. Can't play Youtube videos - *SOLVED*
  42. Can't play Youtube videos - Followup
  43. Can't play Youtube videos
  44. Irritating blue rectangle
  45. 3D desktop Panda 3D thread from last October
  46. 3D desktop Panda 3D thread from last October
  47. 64 bit flash
  48. Kwallet, can't open?
  49. 64 bit flash
  50. Cannot use Compiz
  51. Partition mounting problem.
  52. kubuntu 8.10 amd 64b
  53. Java for use in Firefox and Open Office - which packages to download?
  54. تهنئة مخصوصة بالعيد
  55. Kmail and Yahoo (was konqueror search engines) **RESOLVED**
  56. Java for use in Firefox and Open Office - which packages to download?
  57. Kopete KDE 4.2 and MSN
  58. Kmail and Yahoo **RESOLVED**
  59. re flickering screen
  60. QuickQuote on TB works great
  61. Automount on 8.10
  62. QuickQuote on TB works great (was: kubuntu-users Digest, Vol 47, Issue 33)
  63. Java for use in Firefox and Open Office - which packages to download?
  64. KMail (KDE 4.2) Alternating Colours in msg list
  65. kubuntu-users Digest, Vol 47, Issue 33
  66. KDE 4.2 Beta 1 availble for Intrepid
  67. Home Directory **RESOLVED**
  68. Home Directory RESOLVED
  69. EMERGENCY **Resolved enough**
  70. Home Directory
  71. Strange dependency problem: m4
  72. KDE 4.2 Beta 1 availble for Intrepid
  73. Home Directory
  74. No fuzzy clock in Intrepid?
  75. Can't drag a window! ** RESOLVED **
  76. googleearth on kubuntu
  77. googleearth on kubuntu
  78. Can't drag a window!
  79. using -graft-points with genisoimage
  80. Keyboard and mouse intermittant.
  81. EMERGENCY
  82. Java for use in Firefox and Open Office - ...Solved, thanks.
  83. Java for use in Firefox and Open Office - ...Solved, thanks.
  84. Keep it short
  85. Java for use in Firefox and Open Office - which packages to download?
  86. 8.04 konqueror does not connect.
  87. Java for use in Firefox and Open Office - which packages to download?
  88. Preserve network config files for upgrade and kickstart installs.
  89. ooo dialogs without font
  90. Subject: ooo dialogs without fon
  91. Subject: ooo dialogs without fon
  92. ooo dialogs without fonts
  93. help needed to use yahoo2mbox script SOLVED
  94. Where is the services menu in Kubuntu 8.10 (KDE 4.1)?
  95. KDE animations choppy, video flashes
  96. Where is the services menu in Kubuntu 8.10 (KDE 4.1)?
  97. Where is the services menu in Kubuntu 8.10 (KDE 4.1)?
  98. kubuntu 8.10: firefox filepicker
  99. Konqueror gets stuck when transferring files
  100. Konqueror gets stuck when transferring files
  101. How can I make my current project the primary consideration for the use of memory.
  102. Kmail and Yahoo (was konqueror search engines)
  103. Kmail and Yahoo (was konqueror search engines)
  104. How can I make my current project the primary consideration for the use of memory.
  105. Compiling kernel with git
  106. Use libnl and dhclient in nash for network configuration.
  107. Amarok (Willy Hamra)
  108. gmane news server
  109. dolphin compression service menus - help!
  110. Amarok
  111. Amarok
  112. Power supply
  113. Power supply (was: I have read some on Proxy Servers, but I am still confused.)
  114. Spider Solitaire Appology
  115. Use libnl and dhclient in nash for network configuration.
  116. Auto play DVDs?
  117. help needed to use yahoo2mbox script
  118. I have read some on Proxy Servers, but I am still confused.
  119. edit source list /etc/apt/sources.list
  120. Strange behavior with keyboard and mouse in 8.10
  121. konqueror search engines
  122. Sound problem on Hardy
  123. Sound problem on Hardy
  124. Firefox versions
  125. Openoffice.org 3 and filepicker
  126. Syncing iTouch
  127. KDE with Kubuntu vs KDE under Ubuntu LTS. (Derek Broughton)
  128. KDE with Kubuntu vs KDE under Ubuntu LTS. (Derek Broughton)
  129. KDE with Kubuntu vs KDE under Ubuntu LTS.
  130. linux
  131. Compiz Fusion help needed.
  132. Access to local printer from Vista client
  133. Compiz Fusion help needed.
  134. OT KPath
  135. Web email
  136. unwanted package upgrades SOLVED
  137. OT KPath (was: Why use a virtual machine? **RESOLVED**)
  138. VM morphs into sudo thread :)
  139. kubuntu-users Digest, Vol 46, Issue 236 item 3, USB automount
  140. Video with 8.10
  141. Why use a virtual machine? **RESOLVED** What I wanted to know, was answered. I am not interested anymore. THANKS TO ALL
  142. Why use a virtual machine? **RESOLVED** What I wanted to know, was answered. I am not interested anymore. THANKS TO ALL
  143. Why use a virtual machine? **RESOLVED** What I wanted to know, was answered. I am not interested anymore. THANKS TO ALL
  144. Why use a virtual machine? **RESOLVED**
  145. Why use a virtual machine?
  146. script for setting proxy in KDE4.1
  147. Javascript Problem With Firefox 3.0
  148. When I attempt to use Tools>Find, I get Malformed URL home:/.
  149. New multiple desktop settings won't take effect.
  150. Kubuntu Hardy won't play .bin movie?
  151. USB floppy disc drive
  152. web radio
  153. Internal laptop WiFi cards
  154. asus 4850 work ?
  155. Need Kubuntu 8.04 DVD
  156. kde 4 panel
  157. kde 4 panel
  158. Sound problem in Intrepid
  159. Resolution switching back to 1024x768
  160. Sound problem (Acer 6920 with Kubuntu Intrepid)
  161. unwanted package upgrades
  162. Check Point VPN-1 on Kubuntu 8.04
  163. kde 4 hotkeys in intrepid
  164. Problem w/repositories
  165. disk erase of dual boot system
  166. console in KRDC
  167. console in KRDC
  168. OT: Bad HD or bad RAM? - bad RAM!
  169. gb
  170. Kubuntu Hardy KDE3.5.10 Error - KIOExec Malformed URL home:/.
  171. xlibs-dev (solved)
  172. xlibs-dev
  173. Mailing List Management
  174. Finally I am happy!
  175. The last word on Passwords
  176. Kubuntu's UnOfficial Patience Of The Year Award
  177. Strange log entry
  178. Akregator problem
  179. Password question. ** SOLVED ** Thanks all.
  180. Password question. OOPS!!! "" SOLVED "" Thanks all.
  181. Translate Italian, I think.
  182. colors in /var/log **SOLVED**
  183. Just a quick note to let you know how much I appreciate this forum. I just love it, and you. Thanks!!! nothing else to read.
  184. How do I copy contents of a URL into Open Office?
  185. colors in /var/log
  186. Some Mounting information seems missing?
  187. colors in /var/log
  188. How do I copy contents of a URL into Open Office?
  189. For Nils who has helped me or any other expert, and Nubies like me.
  190. How to configure printer in Kubuntu 8.10 SOLVED
  191. How to configure printer in Kubuntu 8.10
  192. For Nils who has helped me or any other expert, and Nubies like me.
  193. Spam:****, NVidia Bitmap Corruption and Beta 180.06 Drivers Report
  194. For Nils who has helped me or any other expert, and Nubies like me.
  195. Before I start filing bugs - KMail Help
  196. For Nils who has helped me or any other expert, and Nubies like me.
  197. For Nils who has helped me or any other expert, and Nubies like me.
  198. NVidia Bitmap Corruption and Beta 180.06 Drivers Report
  199. For Nils who has helped me or any other expert, and Nubies like me.
  200. Firefox upload preview
  201. For Nils who has helped me or any other expert, and Nubies like me.
  202. rtl8187b
  203. rtl8187B, internal usb Wifi
  204. SOLVED problem cleaning up old drive
  205. Recent updates to passwd and other packages
  206. Inexperienced with shell, however, trying to learn how to use terminal to fix mount problem.
  207. linking folders
  208. how to reinstall grub
  209. Converting .wmf files to .tiff, .jpeg or the like
  210. 469557 - the required media dialog is HUUUUUUUGE
  211. problem cleaning up old drive
  212. was new install 8.04 fail on boot
  213. SOLVED: Incorrect user name popping up in Firefox every time at a specific page.
  214. Dolphin in 8.04 slow
  215. Incorrect user name popping up in Firefox every time at a specific page.
  216. Incorrect user name popping up in Firefox every time at a specific page.
  217. Broken Grub
  218. Firefox 3.0.4 does not work if istalled with adept
  219. Inexperienced with shell, however, trying to learn how to use terminal to fix mount problem.
  220. Kudos for Konqueror
  221. VGA mode not supported
  222. How do I convert a mozilla.ps to html or some extention that can,,,, ** SOLVED ** THANKS!!!
  223. Inexperienced with shell, however, trying to learn how to use terminal to fix mount problem.
  224. free webspace
  225. Inexperienced with shell, however, trying to learn how to use terminal to fix mount problem.
  226. convert mozilla.ps to html ** SOLVED **
  227. Kde 4.1.3 beside kde 3 on 8.04
  228. Setting up WPA - Done!
  229. Inexperienced with shell, however, trying to learn how to use terminal to fix mount problem.
  230. Install Cisco VPN client on Kubuntu 8.10
  231. I want to know if I have badblocks on my sdb5 HDD.
  232. Inexperienced with shell, however, trying to learn how to use terminal to fix mount problem.
  233. What do the mean in sda1 & sda7, sdb2 & sdb5 below?
  234. Inexperienced with shell, however, trying to learn how to use terminal to fix mount problem.
  235. Setting up WPA
  236. New 8.04 install fail on booting
  237. free webspace (was: By viewing my Disk&File Systems in Hardy, can anyone see why one HDD is partially crippled?)
  238. By viewing my Disk&File Systems in Hardy, can anyone see why one HDD is partially crippled?
  239. By viewing my Disk&File Systems in Hardy, can anyone see why one HDD is partially crippled?
  240. By viewing my Disk&File Systems in Hardy, can anyone see why one HDD is partially crippled?
  241. By viewing my Disk&File Systems in Hardy, can anyone see why one HDD is partially crippled?
  242. By viewing my Disk&File Systems in Hardy, can anyone see why one HDD is partially crippled?
  243. By viewing my Disk&File Systems in Hardy, can anyone see why one HDD is partially crippled?
  244. Grub Errors
  245. Kmail configuration problem. ** Resolved ** Thanks again to all who helped. I am very grateful.
  246. Kmail configuration problem. ** Resolved ** Thanks again to all who helped. I am very grateful.
  247. 8.10: Konfused by KDE4
  248. Which Firefox? was: Firefox 2.0.0.14
  249. How do I locate Kwallet configuration. **RESOLVED**
  250. Keyboard problem in 8.10