PDA

View Full Version : Kubuntu User

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

  1. knode times out
  2. problems with pppoe connections
  3. re grub error 17
  4. For you from Help for Steven
  5. Help for Steven Thanks!!! To all of you.
  6. Epson and HP Scanner
  7. Help for Steven
  8. privileges of mounting devices
  9. how do I fix error: linux mint elyssa 5.1 could not download all repository indexes
  10. how do I fix error: linux mint elyssa 5.1 could not download all repository indexes
  11. Font name changes
  12. Is the list still functioning?
  13. Is the list still functioning?
  14. re configuring for a cd/dvd video- audio auto loading
  15. How to debug anaconda add repo process?
  16. eth0 device down
  17. How to edit the file /etc/network/interfaces as 'superuser'?
  18. KDE 4.2RC1 - Korganizer - Time Associated Dropdown list too narrow - cropped
  19. How do I unite cd1 to cd2? Is Kino the tool?
  20. Cron and mail
  21. Cron and mail
  22. Best place to post re missing Kubuntu Packages
  23. Best place to post re missing Kubuntu Packages
  24. c-nile virus
  25. where is the system administration page in Kubuntu 8.10?
  26. where is the system administration page in Kubuntu 8.10?
  27. Failure to connect the laptop to the internet after a fresh Kubuntu install.
  28. K3B - how to burn an ISO-CD without errors? - SOLVED!
  29. KDE 4.2 RC
  30. Q: Simultaneous copy and rename
  31. How to tell apt not to update OpenOffice - Keep a specific version of an application?
  32. Todays Openoffice.org 3 updates from PPA kind of fixed
  33. K3B - how to burn an ISO-CD without errors?
  34. C6380 wi-fi connection
  35. Forgot username password - Solved!
  36. Forgot username password
  37. 9.04 Nvidia help needed
  38. OOo 3.0.1 does not work
  39. How do I remove Newsmax from my emails?
  40. kde-4 issue on 8.04 LTS?
  41. WiFi-printers Error: 'no DHCPOFFERS received'
  42. KVM Switch Problem - 8.10/64
  43. Grub 1.5 Error 17
  44. Openoffice.org 3 updates from PPA still broken
  45. Upgrading Kubuntu 7.04 to 7.10 fails
  46. My ADVICE!!!: Are you having problems installing Qdebian(Linux) packages.
  47. Can't find package Ebox in my computer. **Resolved**
  48. Mic issues with DELL inspiron 1525
  49. wi-fi printers
  50. Booting Kubuntu 8.10 on New AMD systems
  51. Linux and "offline folders"
  52. nvidia 179/180 on 8.04: kernel upgrades?
  53. empty partition table when installing
  54. Can't Install Kubuntu 8.10 Properly - HELP!!
  55. exim paniclog
  56. PATCH: open-iscsi: add userspace iscsi library
  57. wi-fi printer
  58. ADSL Connection Problem
  59. AW: not able to configure internet connection in kubuntu
  60. How can I find if I have Read/Write permission in Wine-Windows Registry?
  61. not able to configure internet connection in kubuntu
  62. Can't find package Ebox in my computer.
  63. Error running KDE3 programs after todays update?
  64. How to install 2 ubuntus on one drive
  65. Kubuntu re-install without loss of data
  66. CD/DVD no longer opened automatically
  67. OT- Strange list behaviour
  68. Useful Ubuntu Book
  69. FW: Kubuntu re-install without loss of data
  70. Patch: master: work around glibc / kernel endian handling conflict
  71. Problem loading java applet with Firefox, but loads using Opera
  72. How do I activate my sdb5 partition and have it stay active continually. **RESOLVED**
  73. How do I activate my sdb5 partition and have it stay active continually.
  74. How do I activate my sdb5 partition and have it stay active continually.
  75. I need help installing a .deb package.
  76. How do I activate my sdb5 partition and have it stay active continually. **RESOLVED**
  77. How do I activate my sdb5 partition and have it stay active continually. **RESOLVED**
  78. Can't set clock **SUCCESS**
  79. Problem playing a DVD
  80. Is "Content Link" something any of you recognizes?
  81. How do I activate my sdb5 partition and have it stay active continually. **RESOLVED**
  82. How do I activate my sdb5 partition and have it stay active continually. **RESOLVED**
  83. Only with List permission.
  84. K3b ripping problem
  85. Only with List permission.
  86. Troubles with kmail and Konqueror
  87. omnibook modules - kernel compilation
  88. Can't set clock
  89. How do I activate my sdb5 partition and have it stay active continually? **RESOLVED** Thanks to all.
  90. How do I activate my sdb5 partition and have it stay active continually? **RESOLVED** Thanks to all.
  91. Wicd Manager never connects
  92. How do I activate my sdb5 partition and have it stay active continually.
  93. How do I activate my sdb5 partition and have it stay active continually.
  94. How do I activate my sdb5 partition and have it stay active continually.
  95. khelpcenter not working?
  96. How do I activate my sdb5 partition and have it stay active continually.
  97. How do I activate my sdb5 partition and have it stay active continually.
  98. How do I activate my sdb5 partition and have it stay active continually.
  99. When I open my computer, the 'active window bar' at the top of a window does not install.
  100. When I open my computer, the 'active window bar' at the top of a window does not install.
  101. Audio with Kopete?
  102. First Impressions: Mint 6 Universal
  103. kubuntu-users Digest, Vol 48, Issue 5
  104. kubuntu-users Digest, Vol 48, Issue 5
  105. Cleaning gold contacts
  106. k3b refusing to burn a disk
  107. a little nostalgia - ignore if you don't want to read something unrelated to help and support
  108. lircrc, kaffeine, and other KDE apps
  109. Hidden Menubar does not drop down when I put cursor in upper left corner.
  110. Hidden Memubar does not drop down when I put cursor in upper left corner. **RESOLVED**
  111. Hidden Memubar does not drop down when I put cursor in upper left corner.
  112. Hidden Menubar does not drop down when I put cursor in upper left corner.
  113. Hidden Memubar does not drop down when I put cursor in upper left corner. **RESOLVED**
  114. External USB NTFS drive
  115. Hidden Memubar does not drop down when I put cursor in upper left corner.
  116. How to switch from gnome to kde?
  117. Hidden Memubar does not drop down when I put cursor in upper left corner. **RESOLV ED** Thanks!
  118. Hidden Memubar does not drop down when I put cursor in upper left corner.
  119. Hidden Memubar does not drop down when I put cursor in upper left corner.
  120. How do I use the archive? **RESOLVED**
  121. How do I use the archive?
  122. Network problems
  123. No longer have Windows List (kubuntu, not MS)
  124. How to SAVE new instructions added to the Firefox user preferences file?
  125. How do I change the default configuration of MPlayer movie player? RESOLVED!!!!!!!!!!!!
  126. How do I change the default configuration of MPlayer movie player?
  127. missing keyboard shortcut in mc
  128. re prepaid wireless broadband usb stick
  129. Solving Sound problems on my Ubuntu Studio setup / Edmund
  130. How to SAVE new instructions added to the Firefox user preferences file?
  131. How to SAVE new instructions added to the Firefox user preferences file?
  132. java in ff3
  133. missing keyboard shortcut in mc 4.6.2-pre1 from kubuntu repo???
  134. Is there a way to install a keyboard that was programmed for Windows?
  135. HD Problem
  136. Is there a way to install a keyboard that was programmed for Windows?
  137. video refresh problem
  138. Sound / Edmund
  139. embedded java in ff3
  140. embedded java in ff3
  141. imbedded java in ff3
  142. (K)ubuntu on a netboo
  143. Ubuntu Studio installation Successful / Edmund -> sound issues
  144. signal 11 boot error
  145. (K)ubuntu on a netbook
  146. Ubuntu Studio installation Successful / Edmund
  147. Kubuntu on a 'mini' laptop
  148. Problems with Live USB Installtion of Ubuntustudio 8.10
  149. Installation of Ubuntu Studio 8.10 / Edmund Laugasson
  150. Rosetta
  151. Happy New Year All
  152. I have lost a group of Icons on my menu.
  153. Uninstalling Kubuntu 8.10
  154. knotify4 on kde 4.2
  155. Syncing the Mobile Phone
  156. Merry Christmas to all of you.
  157. Sudden difficulty to access the STYLES AND FORMATTING menu (O.O. Writer 2.4.1 at Kubuntu 8.10)
  158. Annoying small window size in 8.10 KDE4
  159. FW: re re-partition Kubuntu 3-partitions on 40gb
  160. re re-partition Kubuntu 3-partitions on 40gb
  161. I need the best and brightest for two problems that are work-arounds now.
  162. anaconda status in rawhide
  163. Email change
  164. window behavior
  165. web cam that works with Kubuntu Hardy -> Logitech QuickCam Pro 9000 in Ubuntu
  166. window behavior
  167. Printing HTML file via lpr: page, not code!
  168. Printing HTML file via lpr: page, not code!
  169. web cam that works with Kubuntu Hardy
  170. web cam that works with Kubuntu Hardy
  171. setting backspace
  172. How do I change the default configuration of MPlayer movie player?
  173. Video Corruption Problems Solved
  174. Terminal Commands
  175. Installing KDE4
  176. No suitable demuxer available. ** RESOLVED **
  177. ssh and vnc
  178. ssh and vnc
  179. DVD authoring question
  180. KDE Won't Start, Gnome, XFCE will
  181. KDE Won't Start, Gnome, XFCE will
  182. KDE4 Photo Album Manager?
  183. upd-instroot a little too sensitive to errors?
  184. KDE4 Photo Album Manager?
  185. Strange permissions on mounted dvd
  186. re modem usb stick prepaid broadband
  187. booting to ram
  188. Kontact crasch on startup
  189. No suitable demuxer available.
  190. Kmenu and KDE4
  191. Kmenu and KDE4
  192. I need a stable KEYBOARD centric interface!
  193. 4.2 Beta 2 and kcron
  194. Desktop widget on KDE 4.1
  195. Problems with NTFS external USB drive in Kubuntu (update)
  196. Skanlite crashes every time with SIGSEGV
  197. Catch exceptions from gettext.GNUTranslations
  198. kwallet
  199. Hardware failure may be isolated.
  200. Linux in the shop-windows?
  201. Oops! Sorry, subject of last was supposed to read Laptop Hardware Support
  202. Make anaconda work with new API change in YUM. (#476957)
  203. make anaconda work with new yum
  204. KNode warning about line length
  205. Have I been removed from the list?
  206. Have I been removed from the list?
  207. Grub help needed
  208. iPod/iPhone sync
  209. iPod/iPhone sync
  210. KMail, "Smart Quoting" stopped working
  211. KMail, "Smart Quoting" stopped working
  212. SOLVED : Kmail starting outside Kontact bug
  213. korganizer / korgac daemon crashes - SOLVED
  214. korganizer / korgac daemon crashes
  215. config.status: WARNING: failed to create makefile emulation layer
  216. Video Player Problems
  217. source?
  218. pdflush ,kjournald, disk is too busy?
  219. Problems with NTFS external USB drive in Kubuntu
  220. Q: how is plasma different?
  221. Q: how is plasma different?
  222. Problems with NTFS external USB drive in Kubuntu
  223. rippen in K3B
  224. blue rectangle covering 'system tray' icons
  225. Open Office -is it possible to prevent blank pages from being automatically inserted?
  226. dual monitor setup with KDE 4.2(beta1)
  227. openoffice.org 3 for Hardy in ppa repos
  228. ubuntu hardy
  229. Wifi not connecting (was: RTL8187B!!!!...)
  230. Limit to 4 Languages on KDE Keyboard Layout Switcher?
  231. Easytag question Solved
  232. Limit to 4 Languages on KDE Kyeboard Layout Switcher?
  233. Awk Missing
  234. Awk Missing
  235. kubuntu-users Digest, Vol 47, Issue 77
  236. Kontact and akonadi resources
  237. Kmail sending problem.
  238. Email goes to Outbox
  239. Easytag question
  240. RTL8187B !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  241. Can't install flugin-nonfree any more in 8.04
  242. kubuntu-users Digest, Vol 47, Issue 70
  243. KDE won't start
  244. Can't install flugin-nonfree any more in 8.04
  245. openoffice.org
  246. KDE4 questions, two problems
  247. Synchronizing music
  248. Email goes to Outbox