PDA

View Full Version : Kubuntu User

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

  1. Inserting Images in KMail SOLVED??
  2. ant and java install to Intrepid
  3. Konqueror crashing at launch with KDE 4.2.1 on Kubuntu Intrepid
  4. Palm device sync problems - Solved!
  5. I can't see anything
  6. I can't see anything
  7. Home icon on Panel Disappeared. Intrepid 64bit KDE 4.2
  8. KDE4.2-Update breaks kdeplasma-addons
  9. KDE4.2-Update breaks kdeplasma-addons
  10. Palm device sync problems
  11. : More syntax errors / traceback fixes
  12. RESOLVED ** Clicking on plasmoid Desktop Folders opens Kaffeine
  13. RESOLVED Clicking on plasmoid Desktop Folders opens Kaffeine
  14. OT slashdot on kubuntu-users QT 4.5 is out today!!!
  15. Use the right attributes to build the bootloaderChoices dict.
  16. SOLVED: Kubuntu 8.10 - how to ANNUL a print job?
  17. Global FreeSW Meeting March 7 Sat BerkeleyTIP -Global - For Forwarding
  18. Unable to run the command specified. Using Wine.
  19. Kubuntu 8.10 - how to ANNUL a print job?
  20. How to keep the file copy notification window open?
  21. USB Unmounting Problem
  22. Clicking on plasmoid Desktop Folders opens Kaffeine
  23. Kopete and ICQ problem
  24. Why won't my Original Movie DVD's not play on my computer? Intrepid 64bit KDE 4.2
  25. Plasmoid Problem 5:50 post.
  26. Plasmoid Problem
  27. Why won't my Original Movie DVD's not play on my computer? Intrepid 64bit KDE 4.2
  28. Q: how to change the size of digital clock in panel?
  29. RESOLVED AND THANKS! : Arrangement of Icons on the panel, Intrepid KDE4.2
  30. kde 4.2.1 when?
  31. Kubuntu & Lightscribe
  32. QT 4.5 is out today!!!
  33. java applets in Firefox
  34. Desktop Effects Intrepid KDE 4.2
  35. KDE desktop no longer available?
  36. Inserting Images in KMail
  37. Kubuntu 8.04.2, black screen when log out
  38. (Temp Fix) Trouble Install Kubuntu 8.10 64bit with GeForce 8600 GTS Card
  39. kmix does not open Intrepid 64bit KDE 4.2
  40. AMD Computers Boot with Interprid and Hardy
  41. RESOLVED ** Torrent problem Intrepit 64bit KDE 4.2
  42. re quick launch button not resolved
  43. Why won't my Original Movie DVD's not play on my computer? Intrepid 64bit KDE 4.2
  44. OT Plasmoid Eyes
  45. Why won't my Original Movie DVD's not play on my computer? Intrepid 64bit KDE 4.2
  46. PeerGuardian filter Recent installation Intrepid 64bit KDE 4.2
  47. Panel on desktop of Intrepic 64bit kDE 4.2
  48. How do I change permissions in Intrepid 64bit KDE 4.2
  49. Lost cursor. 64bit Intrepid KDE 4.2
  50. Ktorrent Problem 64bit Intrepid KDE 4.2
  51. Torrent problem Intrepit 64bit KDE 4.2
  52. Backports 4.2 vs. PPA 4.2
  53. KMail: Accounts lost or reconfigured, TLS not supported anymore?
  54. KDE cashew
  55. jaunty update from yesterday
  56. jaunty: zombies after update
  57. jaunty: zombies after update
  58. Processor DownCore
  59. FW: re quick launch button not resolved
  60. FW: *RESOLVED******* re quick launch button
  61. SOLVED Intrepid KDE 4.2 64bit Firefox and Thunderbird THANKS ALL.
  62. Kmail. Intrepid install won't work.
  63. Intrepid KDE 4.2 64bit Firefox and Thunderbird
  64. Kmail. Intrepid install won't work.
  65. *******RESOLVED*********** re quick launch button
  66. Arrangement of Icons on the panel, Intrepid KDE4.2
  67. Trouble Install Kubuntu 8.10 64bit with GeForce 8600 GTS Card
  68. Buying a new portable
  69. OT: Adding "kubuntu-users mailing list" to a search box - Solved!
  70. re quick launch button
  71. OT: Adding "kubuntu-users mailing list" to a search box
  72. Aperture beyond 4gb. Ignoring.
  73. konsole overload
  74. Aperture beyond 4gb. Ignoring.
  75. Open File Dialog - switch from edit to navigate
  76. ethernet (was: SOLVED OT Can I connect my two computers together with FireWire THANKS!)
  77. How do I change the order in a list of options?
  78. KDM + multiple displays
  79. SOLVED OT Can I connect my two computers together with FireWire THANKS!
  80. OT Can I connect my two computers together with FireWire
  81. OT Can I connect my two computers together with FireWire
  82. RESOLVED How do I configure wine? THANKS
  83. How to Configure a Stereo Bluetooth Headset to Work with Kubuntu Hardy?
  84. How do I configure wine?
  85. UNRESOLVED but CLOSED THANKS Has anyone figured out how to play a .wmv file in Intrepid KDE 4.2
  86. UNRESOLVED but CLOSED THANKS Has anyone figured out how to play a .wmv file in Intrepid KDE 4.2
  87. Ktorrent is no longer in the 'Internet menu' Intrepid kDE 4.2
  88. UNRESOLVED but CLOSED THANKS Has anyone figured out how to play a .wmv file in Intrepid KDE 4.2
  89. 8.10 Updates? - drifting . . .
  90. Warning: Some characters will be lost. - Kmail RESOLVED AND THANKS
  91. UNRESOLVED but CLOSED THANKS Has anyone figured out how to play a .wmv file in Intrepid KDE 4.2
  92. ATI x1300 - Cannot activate proprietary driver
  93. 8.10 Updates?
  94. Warning: Some characters will be lost. - Kmail
  95. nepomuk
  96. Firefox 3.1 Beta2 - Solved!
  97. Ktorrent xpert needed.
  98. Firefox 3.1 Beta2
  99. What to do after installing Intrepid.
  100. Has anyone figured out how to play a .wmv file in Intrepid KDE 4.2
  101. Has anyone figured out how to play a .wmv file in Intrepid KDE 4.2
  102. Has anyone figured out how to play a .wmv file in Intrepid KDE 4.2
  103. ktorrent problem SOLVED
  104. Has anyone figured out how to play a .wmv file in Intrepid KDE 4.2
  105. How to install Java on Kubuntu?
  106. Pirates Online
  107. How do I install peer guardian in ktorrent
  108. Out of space error: Resolved . . . sort of.
  109. RESOLVED AND THANKS Fwd: ktorrent problem
  110. Out of space error: Resolved . . . sort of.
  111. Q: how to install kdeplasma-addons from 64-bit backports?
  112. Fwd: ktorrent problem
  113. kubuntu-users Digest, Vol 49, Issue 116
  114. OT It is essential for us to use and work through Intrepid problems, I suspect.
  115. Out of space error.
  116. Out of space error.
  117. OT It is essential for us to use and work through Intrepid problems, I suspect.
  118. OT It is essential for us to use and work through Intrepid problems, I suspect.
  119. OT It is essential for us to use and work through Intrepid problems, I suspect.
  120. Sound lost after update
  121. Were Intrepid updates the reason I lost my sound on the Intrepid partition?
  122. Sound lost after update
  123. How do I equalize sound levels?
  124. Were Intrepid updates the reason I lost my sound on the Intrepid partition?
  125. Were Intrepid updates the reason I lost my sound on the Intrepid partition?
  126. Kubuntu 8.04.2 Released
  127. Jaunty 9.04
  128. 4.2 plasmoids problem
  129. How do I search the Kubuntu-users Archives for a specific topic?
  130. How do I search the Kubuntu-users Archives for a specific topic?
  131. webcams
  132. backports packaging error today
  133. No sound, Kubuntu Intrepid KDE 4.2
  134. backports packaging error today
  135. How do I remove the confirmation window from trash? " Do you really want to empty trash?"
  136. default packages of kubuntu jaunty
  137. How do I remove the confirmation window from trash? " Do you really want to empty trash?"
  138. Koffice 2 on Intrepid?
  139. Dual Boot Intrepid KDE 4.2 runs like snail Hardy KDE 3.5.10 runs like rabit
  140. How do I remove the confirmation window from trash? " Do you really want to empty trash?"
  141. OT Both my HDD's going bad at same time.
  142. windows files (was: )
  143. How do I remove the confirmation window from trash? "Do you really want to empty trash?"
  144. Xorg is using 88% of my memory
  145. I have what sounds like a berring going bad.
  146. RESOLVED and Thanks!! What is the alternate to Disk&Filesystemd in Hardy in Intrepid.
  147. How do I remove the confirmation window from trash? "Do you really want to empty trash?"
  148. How do I remove the confirmation window from trash? "Do you really want to empty trash?"
  149. I have what sounds like a berring going bad.
  150. Removing a package should erase half the system install??
  151. dcop in kde 4.2
  152. How do I remove the confirmation window from trash? "Do you really want to empty trash?"
  153. How do I remove the confirmation window from trash? "Do you really want to empty trash?"
  154. HOWTO directory
  155. SOLVED change default save location in KDE file dialogues
  156. change default save location in KDE file dialogues
  157. change default save location in KDE file dialogues
  158. How do I turn off the 'do you really want to remove the trash' warning in kmail.
  159. RESOLVED and Thanks! New Posts are not always on top. Intrepid KDE 4.2
  160. Ktorrent configuration
  161. Latest Kubuntu update
  162. What is the alternate to Disk&Filesystemd in Hardy in Intrepid.
  163. How do I make 'Details' default in Dolphin, Intrepid KDE 4.2
  164. Handle request.drive being a list or string (#485622)
  165. KPowerSave warnings
  166. Take into account that a parted.Partition's _fileSystem can be None (#485644).
  167. Troubles with Google maps
  168. Troubles with Google maps
  169. Using dragon?
  170. Caps-Lock-->control BUT control--> super
  171. Intrepid 32bit KDE 4.2 Alt Tab for changing pages. And Mouse to upper left corner.
  172. Is there a way to empty trash without confirmation?
  173. was OT ASUS experience
  174. was OT ASUS experience
  175. Remember Password - Firefox - reset
  176. >Volume (ext3)>media Intrepid KDE 4.2
  177. OT ASUS experience
  178. OT ASUS experience
  179. Composing was too slow and has been suspended. Intrepid 32bit KDE 4.2
  180. How do I change the order?
  181. New Posts are not always on top. Intrepid KDE 4.2
  182. Are you sure you want to empty trash?
  183. Letters lag behind my keyboard strokes. Intrepid 32bit KDE 4.2
  184. Syncronization problems in Dragon Player in Intrepid KDE 4.2
  185. SOLVED unwanted locked application THANKS to all who helped.
  186. FW: re hot to documents and bootdisk
  187. Update broken or something fishy.
  188. Update broken or something fishy.
  189. OT: Weatherbug for Linux
  190. The VLGothic-fonts package has changed name and location (#486080).
  191. compiler for Kubuntu.
  192. dolphin/system applications missing window controls?
  193. http://ppa.launchpad.net/
  194. Sun Java Agreement
  195. I need help but don't know how to post the question.
  196. Sun Java Agreement
  197. Sun Java Agreement
  198. Sun Java Agreement
  199. unwanted locked application
  200. kubuntu-users Digest, Vol 49, Issue 75
  201. kubuntu-users Digest, Vol 49, Issue 61
  202. kubuntu-users Digest, Vol 49, Issue 64
  203. kubuntu-users Digest, Vol 49, Issue 65
  204. kubuntu-users Digest, Vol 49, Issue 62
  205. kubuntu-users Digest, Vol 49, Issue 70
  206. Intrepid KDE 4.2 I am locked out of konsole and Adept. both say something is running, but isn't
  207. Intrepid KDE 4.2 I am locked out of konsole and Adept. both say something is running, but isn't
  208. how to get rid of folder view simulates desktop
  209. re hot to documents and bootdisk
  210. re hot to documents and bootdisk
  211. Scanner application
  212. How do I change to alphabetical order? Kubuntu Intrepid KDE 4.1.4
  213. How do I get an 8 sided cube using Compiz.
  214. panel transparency KDE 4.2
  215. How do I get an 8 sided cube using Compiz.
  216. **RESOLVED** Cannot change window size by dragging from edge.
  217. Cannot change window size by dragging from edge.
  218. kubuntu-users Digest, Vol 49, Issue 63
  219. kubuntu-users Digest, Vol 49, Issue 63
  220. vlc will not start?
  221. Desktop Video Recording
  222. When I send using Kmail, how can I make the print size larger including the toolbars? Intrepid
  223. When I send using Kmail, how can I make the print size larger including the toolbars? Intrepid
  224. Two options not available under the Leave Menu
  225. (Honduras)
  226. Installing flashplayer help
  227. When I send using Kmail, how can I make the print size larger including the toolbars? Intrepid
  228. How do I play an .avi file on Intrepid 32bit.
  229. How do I play an .avi file on Intrepid 32bit.
  230. RELOLVED: My computer time and date in the bios don't agree with the time and date shown on my desktop.
  231. Pic Snatcher?
  232. My computer time and date in the bios don't agree with the time and date shown on my desktop.
  233. My computer time and date in the bios don't agree with the time and date shown on my desktop.
  234. My computer time and date in the bios don't agree with the time and date shown on my desktop.
  235. My computer time and date in the bios don't agree with the time and date shown on my desktop.
  236. wrong architecture
  237. wrong architecture
  238. OT - FOSS slide shows
  239. know of another dual boot program rather than grub (Ray Burke)
  240. Subject: Using all new components with no OS installed, , > How do I, install the BIOS. Intrepid 64 at completion.
  241. Subject: Using all new components with no OS installed, , > How do I, install the BIOS. Intrepid 64 at completion.
  242. dosemu or wine for older games?
  243. dosemu or wine for older games?
  244. gtk-qt-engine
  245. Subject: Using all new components with no OS installed, , > How do I, install the BIOS. Intrepid 64 at completion.
  246. Subject: Using all new components with no OS installed, , > How do I, install the BIOS. Intrepid 64 at completion.
  247. Subject: Using all new components with no OS installed, , > How do I, install the BIOS. Intrepid 64 at completion.
  248. know of another dual boot program rather than grub
  249. Subject: Using all new components with no OS installed,,> How do I, install the BIOS. Intrepid 64 at completion.
  250. "Show Keyboard Status" indicator in Jaunty