PDA

View Full Version : Debian User

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98

  1. slocate replacements
  2. installing driver with ndiswrapper
  3. Where to put unclutter command?
  4. sed help please
  5. payroll software, its cost and the local vendor
  6. Where to put unclutter command?
  7. Mount NTFS: Permission and Owner
  8. fox.com & abc.com video players
  9. boot-time script
  10. Equivalence to apt-get install -f
  11. Problems with installation of OpenOffice 3.0
  12. Problems with installation of OpenOffice 3.0
  13. file completion command line
  14. Sound Only Plays Behind System Bell
  15. init problems
  16. OT: Iceweasel strange behaviour on eBay (UK)
  17. ownership of /dev/raw1394
  18. CUPS printing without server?
  19. CUPS printing without server?
  20. color calibrating the display (in software)
  21. new hard drive, reinstalling grub
  22. Fsck encrypted filesystem
  23. can we capture (grab) xorg clipboard information directly without pressing middle button?
  24. can we capture (grab) xorg clipboard information directly without pressing middle button?
  25. can we capture (grab) xorg clipboard information directly without pressing middle button?
  26. apt-get upgrade... and now postgres 7.4 won't start!
  27. git-svn and git tags
  28. Video in VoIP
  29. Stand alone command line SVN client package
  30. XIO: fatal error 104
  31. help with mlterm
  32. .xsession crashes X (was: Scim does not work with openoffice)
  33. ext4 as default FS ?
  34. installing plasmoids on Sid
  35. postgresql setup
  36. What does support mean? ( Exim4 with a Goddady account)
  37. What does support mean? ( Exim4 with a Goddady account)
  38. Handy functions for ripping movies
  39. Vidio card recommendation needed (was: Can't start X after upgrade to Lenny)
  40. how to store iptables rules
  41. Current state of hibernation/suspend on Lenny (kernel 2.6.26)?
  42. Vidio card recommendation needed (was: Can't start X after upgrade to Lenny)
  43. resolv.conf getting erased - every 5 minutes
  44. Vidio card recommendation needed (was: Can't start X after upgrade to Lenny)
  45. resolv.conf getting erased
  46. No more automatic standby with new controller card
  47. Failure of a deb package installation
  48. postgresql setup question
  49. Scrolling works in vim by default in gnome-terminal but not in mrxvt
  50. Pixma iP1000 printer driver on Lenny AMD64
  51. Scrolling works in vim by default in gnome-terminal but not in mrxvt
  52. Scrolling works in vim by default in gnome-terminal but not in mrxvt
  53. Scrolling works in vim by default in gnome-terminal but not in mrxvt
  54. portaudio2/device busy?
  55. Possibly OT: Linux chat/desktop share client compatible with Windows NetMeeting?
  56. Possibly OT: Linux chat/desktop share client compatible with Windows NetMeeting?
  57. Ticketing system
  58. How to remove automatically installed packages when nothing depends on them?
  59. automatic and static dhcp lease on same interface
  60. Problem with printer Canon iP1800
  61. How to remove automatically installed packages when nothing depends on them?
  62. How to remove automatically installed packages when nothing depends on them?
  63. How to remove automatically installed packages when nothing depends on them?
  64. 'who am i' command does not produce output in 'mrxvt'
  65. How to remove automatically installed packages when nothing depends on them?
  66. working on text mode
  67. black screen after "Log Out" from X using the xfsm-shutdown-helper.
  68. weird paper size
  69. CVS repository server
  70. Joining Two Videos
  71. rhpl: when multiple layout variants are specified, use the national one first
  72. dialing modem as normal user
  73. dialing modem as normal user
  74. lvm volume doesn't appear on (Nautilus) desktop?
  75. Metadata eraser
  76. wlan0 eth0 bridging problem
  77. xpdf segfaults
  78. Waiting for root file system...
  79. questions about lvm2 -- Got it working!!
  80. I seem to have messed up aptitude - problem solved: please disregard
  81. dhclient not updating /etc/resolv.conf
  82. xdmcp remote login, can log in to the server from one computer but not another
  83. I seem to have messed up aptitude. Can't get back original behavior.
  84. Need Help with Display in Chroot
  85. C compiler cannot create executables (Ubuntu 8.04)
  86. problem with xen kernel on amd64
  87. problem with syslog
  88. fetchmail and exchange 2007
  89. xdmcp remote login, can log in to the server from one computer but not another
  90. Canon powershot a590is camera
  91. nfs.statd locks up on reboot: server not responding
  92. Scim does not work with openoffice
  93. electro-mechanical volume control works in gnome, but not KDE
  94. fetchmail and exchange 2007
  95. fetchmail and exchange 2007
  96. Netgear wg111v3 usb
  97. GOOD DAY
  98. Serious aptitude upgrade problem
  99. 1024 MB RAM viewed as 768
  100. Serious aptitude upgrade problem
  101. hwinfo --framebuffer shows modes that are refused at boot
  102. No video in iceweasel or konqueror (lenny standard install)
  103. Exim4 with a Goddady account
  104. No video in iceweasel or konqueror (lenny standard install)
  105. Reality of SATA hotplug?
  106. questions about lvm2
  107. How to force re-config of xorg?
  108. No sound on HP dv4
  109. Yet another misbehaving Sound System - HP Pavilion dv4
  110. Heavy disk io spasms (2.6.28, ext4) (solved)
  111. RT2560F wireless
  112. iscsi multipathed disks are slow
  113. using different root option in alternate kernel option in grub
  114. how to create a cache for squid
  115. how to create a cache for squid
  116. LVM on iscsi multipathed disks fails to shutdown
  117. extract-ikconfig. - help
  118. downloading hotmail emails
  119. passwordless ssh
  120. JBD: barrier-based sync failed - disabling barriers
  121. Mulit card USB reader Compact Flash not being detected
  122. sandisk 8Gb card
  123. sandisk 8Gb card
  124. Ext4 vs Ext3, is it really stable ?
  125. How to see the output of a custom init script on Lenny?
  126. Password security/Weak Password lockout
  127. Yo! PR: "West Coast Block Starz" Compilation Set To Drop On Feb. 3
  128. Password security/Weak Password lockout
  129. gnome-screensaver slideshow
  130. IRC blocked at school
  131. Virtualised OS installed on another partition
  132. http://linux.csua.berkeley.edu is down
  133. Heavy disk io spasms (2.6.28, ext4)
  134. usb problem with asus eee pc 900 debian
  135. ensuring SCSI drive is mounted correctly whether or not a USB drive is plugged in at boot-up time
  136. ensuring SCSI drive is mounted correctly whether or not a USB drive is plugged in at boot-up time
  137. http://linux.csua.berkeley.edu is down
  138. e2fsprogs compilation problem
  139. change date/time display format for german locale in lenny like it has been on etch
  140. change date/time display format for german locale in lenny like it has been on etch
  141. PATCH: make open-iscsi userspace tools functionality available as a library
  142. code of conduct WAS TEST: Can I post to debian-users? EOF
  143. Yo! PR: Introducing 24-7 - Grinding With No Brakes
  144. change date/time display format for german locale in lenny like it has been on etch
  145. tar on flash drive
  146. (resolved) blkid gets it info from where?
  147. VFS panic in 2.6.28
  148. read only nfs root and var
  149. Aptitude help
  150. Video tag (was some questions about debian-installer)
  151. Aptitude help
  152. apt-get upgrade error: package `coreutils' contains empty filename ?
  153. TEST: Can I post to debian-users? EOF
  154. some questions about debian-installer
  155. mutual mounting of network filesystems via init scripts
  156. read only nfs root and var
  157. profilling help
  158. Attn:Beneficiary.Your long awaited payment is ready.
  159. TEST: Can I post to debian-users? EOF
  160. sound card not detected
  161. how to download Java Applet
  162. mounting two disks on the same mount point (not at the same time)
  163. sound card not detected
  164. How can I throttle down aptitude?
  165. package version numbers
  166. APT Help
  167. video MOV
  168. Setting up TAP interface at boot?
  169. video MOV
  170. gtkam not recognizing camera any more
  171. mounting two disks on the same mount point (not at the same time)
  172. gtkam not recognizing camera any more
  173. Homemade FTP server
  174. Loopmount install other OS in Debian Lenny
  175. Homemade FTP server
  176. mounting two disks on the same mount point (not at the same time)
  177. How to let a user login locally with a weak password
  178. Sidux. SMTP wizards, help a Postfix noob?
  179. Exim4 --> Postfix. /etc/exim4/passwd.client --> ?
  180. Yet another list statistics for debian-user
  181. Can't start X after upgrade to Lenny
  182. mounting two disks on the same mount point (not at the same time)
  183. having DHCP use name server from PPP connection?
  184. test ignore
  185. problem with usb ports
  186. apt-get upgrade error: package `coreutils' contains empty filename ?
  187. apt-get upgrade error: package `coreutils' contains empty filename ?
  188. OpenOffice Calc
  189. Cross-Compiler tool chain
  190. aptitude freezes after install
  191. problem with USB cdc-acm
  192. CMI8738 sound card - cannot hear sound in Lenny - SOLVED
  193. Debian Gnome Keyboard shortcuts
  194. transfer rate to usb key issue
  195. nokia n82 and linux
  196. tv/radio card
  197. tv/radio card
  198. Motherboard drivers?
  199. git-svn - pull from git repository with history to commit into svn repository
  200. reinserting USB plug via software
  201. iptables/firestarter
  202. Fix more problems in expandModuleSet, based on a patch from markmc (#480307).
  203. want to delete a message
  204. Retrieving a bios updater from ibm.com
  205. System hangs after: Running /scripts/init-bottom
  206. Bad blocks and powernowd
  207. Issues with Egroupware and Lenny
  208. Inits
  209. hwtools
  210. hwtools... where?
  211. Startup scripts of Debian Lenny don't perform file system check while on battery power
  212. GNU info documents ? How?
  213. Invitation rencontre-d├ędicace
  214. GNU info documents ? How? SOLVED
  215. psad, aptitude, man, mutt, all suddenly broken on my Lenny server. I'm very concerned.
  216. psad, aptitude, man, mutt, all suddenly broken on my Lenny server. I'm very concerned.
  217. CMI8738 sound card - cannot hear sound in Lenny
  218. psad, aptitude, man, mutt, all suddenly broken on my Lenny server. I'm very concerned.
  219. psad, aptitude, man, mutt, all suddenly broken on my Lenny server. I'm very concerned.
  220. GNU info documents ? How?
  221. GNU info documents ? How?
  222. single Dhcp server on multiple networks
  223. Remove pls
  224. sound mixer cannot find audio devices after rebooting with USB headset
  225. unable to install flashplugin
  226. The Seven Laws of Internet Research
  227. Logging passwords of SSH attacks
  228. Logging passwords of SSH attacks
  229. When validating the arguments, compare with None.
  230. Remove pls
  231. iptables q
  232. How to regenerate a popularity-contest UUID
  233. Iceweasel's copy/paste behavior
  234. syslog questions
  235. wireless gui configuration utility
  236. problem: how to have root:dbus owned file in stage2 /lib? (DeviceKit-disks integration)
  237. wireless gui configuration utility
  238. Let's Celebrate An Ox-citing Year!
  239. essential packages getting deleted when switching to testing libc6
  240. Unable to upgrade NSLU2 running debian
  241. How to loop spdif through to speakers
  242. essential packages getting deleted when switching to testing libc6
  243. single Dhcp server on multiple networks
  244. essential packages getting deleted when switching to testing libc6
  245. essential packages getting deleted when switching to testing libc6
  246. blkid gets it info from where?
  247. gnome terminal launcher launches root terminal and visa versa
  248. Some question about Ethernet install
  249. iceweasel doesn't render a LOT of pages correctly
  250. iceweasel doesn't render a LOT of pages correctly