-   -   Urgent help needed - Upgrade from 2.1rc to Lenny was fine (http://www.linux-archive.org/64-studio-user/99854-urgent-help-needed-upgrade-2-1rc-lenny-fine.html)

Daniel James 06-03-2008 09:58 AM

Urgent help needed - Upgrade from 2.1rc to Lenny was fine

Hi Ralf,

> Until now this mail didn't come back to me, by the list server and I get
> some Mails that are 2 days old.

That's because the list is set to hold messages above a certain size
limit until they can be checked by the list admin. It's to save you from
getting image spam and Windows viruses from the list :-)

Cheers!

Daniel

Ralf Mardorf 06-03-2008 10:22 AM

Daniel James wrote:
> Hi Ralf,
>
>> Until now this mail didn't come back to me, by the list server and I
>> get some Mails that are 2 days old.
>
> That's because the list is set to hold messages above a certain size
> limit until they can be checked by the list admin. It's to save you
> from getting image spam and Windows viruses from the list :-)
>
> Cheers!
>
> Daniel

Hi Daniel :)

okay, I'll keep it in mind and will be more patient next time. Will it
be possible to trust PGP signed (not encrypted) messages from subscribed
users in the future? And please don't change it to the state it is for
sourceforge.net lists. There's the need to have a postmaster account,
that some providers won't supply.

Cheers,
Ralf

--
Hi, I am a .signature virus. Please copy me into your ~/.signature and
send me to all your contacts.