Old 06-01-2008, 12:59 PM
Ralf Mardorf

Default "Upgraded 2.1rc" to "Lenny"

I can see the removed applications in the history of synaptic. Maybe I
have to downgrade kino and dependencies to get back cinelerra. I won't
write each step to the list. I'll inform you if everything will be fine
or asked if something won't work.

Thank you for your help,
Ralf

Old 06-01-2008, 01:13 PM
Ralf Mardorf

Did this latest two messages came through the list? I haven't received a
copy from the list.

The latest messages: