Old 05-28-2008, 07:48 PM
"Nate figlar"

Default rosegarden and zyn

Actually kind of an odd problem but I figured it out. for some reason
my main midi controller (m-audio oxygen61)was showing up in jack but
not responding.. in other words showed in jack and all jack
application list but when you actually used it no notes were being
sent like it wasn't there. I did a reboot and now all is well. very
odd but oh well at least it's working. if it continues I will report
it as a possible bug.
thanks

On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 3:22 PM, Folderol <folderol@ukfsn.org> wrote:
> On Wed, 28 May 2008 15:05:13 -0400
> "Nate figlar" <sonorone@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> hey everyone,
>>
>> i was using rosegarden to create some midi tracks and was wondering is
>> there a way to assign zynaddsubfx as one of the synths? I can see all
>> the dssi stuff there like hexter, xsynth and such but no zyn. An ideas
>> or even possible?
>>
>> Thanks
>
> This really puzzles me, as Rosegarden/Zyn is my most common
> combination and I never have a problem.
>
> Can you be a bit clearer on exactly what is (not) happening?
>
> --
> Will J Godfrey
> http://www.musically.me.uk

Nate