Old 05-28-2008, 07:05 PM
"Nate figlar"

Default rosegarden and zyn

hey everyone,

i was using rosegarden to create some midi tracks and was wondering is
there a way to assign zynaddsubfx as one of the synths? I can see all
the dssi stuff there like hexter, xsynth and such but no zyn. An ideas
or even possible?

Thanks

--
Nate
sonorone@gmail.com

Old 05-28-2008, 07:22 PM
Folderol

On Wed, 28 May 2008 15:05:13 -0400
"Nate figlar" <sonorone@gmail.com> wrote:

> hey everyone,
>
> i was using rosegarden to create some midi tracks and was wondering is
> there a way to assign zynaddsubfx as one of the synths? I can see all
> the dssi stuff there like hexter, xsynth and such but no zyn. An ideas
> or even possible?
>
> Thanks

This really puzzles me, as Rosegarden/Zyn is my most common
combination and I never have a problem.

Can you be a bit clearer on exactly what is (not) happening?

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk