Old 05-22-2008, 09:09 PM
Dragan Noveski

Default what kernel is shipped with 64 studio

hallo list,

as the name of the post already is mentioning - i would like to know
what kernel version is shipped with 64studio-v2 for the amd64 platform
and which one comes with the current rc version?

cheers,
doc

Old 05-23-2008, 05:32 AM
Quentin Harley

Dragan Noveski wrote:
> hallo list,
>
> as the name of the post already is mentioning - i would like to know
> what kernel version is shipped with 64studio-v2 for the amd64 platform
> and which one comes with the current rc version?

Linux 64studio 2.6.21-1-multimedia-amd64 #1 SMP PREEMPT RT Fri Jun 22
00:00:33 UTC 2007 x86_64 GNU/Linux

One and the same... The default kernel is the real time kernel.
The kernel might look a tad old compared to some other distro's, but
this one has really served me quite well!

Cheers,
Quentin