Old 05-22-2008, 09:05 PM
Dragan Noveski

Default udftools (was: setting up a phenom machine)

Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> I'm not able to use the DVD-RAM with 64studio and there are no howtos
> for Ubuntu, Debian and 64studio that will work.
> With Suse the DVD-RAM is fine, you only have to install UDF-Tools

hallo ralf,
reading your mail i just wanted to see what udftools is looking like and
i installed it via synaptic in my debian. now i get a kind of error
message every time when computer goes down:

Not starting udftools packet writing: No devices listed in
/etc/default/udftools

(this message is from synaptic, but i get a similar message when going down)

perhaps it is useful to you and you can google sth out of it.

cheers,
doc