Old 05-22-2008, 11:48 AM
Ralf Mardorf

Default ATI and NVIDIA

Hi all

I've no time to read the mails right now, I just want to inform about a
forum, that might be a help with graphic problems.

It's a forum for gamers, so there might be tips how to get 3D running,
by using proprietary drivers, but anyway this might be better than to
struggle with free drivers that won't work.

I'm sorry, it seems to be only in German.

I'll take a look myself later or tomorrow.

The link is:

http://www.holarse-linuxgaming.de/

I hope this will be a help.

Cheers,