Old 05-20-2008, 03:02 PM
"Tommy Bongaerts"

Default ATI X1200 - 1440x900 resolution on 64Studio without fglrx driver

Hi,

I wonder if anyone managed to get a 1440x900 resolution on an Ati X1200 using the vesa driver only?

For some reason I can't get the fglrx driver to work, but I know (from my Ubuntu install) that it must be possible using just the vesa driver.

--
Tommy Bongaerts
tommy.bongaerts@gmail.com

~- Let There Be Rock! - Bon Scott -~