Old 05-20-2008, 10:32 AM
Ralf Mardorf

Default PS: PS: Suggestion for a poll

Gustin Johnson wrote:
> You can't *make* people use Linux. [...]

Or to become a coder for Linux!

I've seen a report about how Microsoft and Google get highly gifted
people to work for them. It's not the money making smart people doing a
deal with the devil.

I'm not a 20 years old highly gifted coder, but I'm a 41 years old
highly gifted looser. The devil comes and give them a family and I can
understand that young people will fall into a trap if they are lepers.

Old 05-20-2008, 10:37 AM
Ralf Mardorf

Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> Gustin Johnson wrote:
>
>> You can't *make* people use Linux. [...]
>>

> Or to become a coder for Linux!
>
> I've seen a report about how Microsoft and Google get highly gifted
> people to work for them. It's not the money making smart people doing a
> deal with the devil.
>
> I'm not a 20 years old highly gifted coder, but I'm a 41 years old
> highly gifted looser. The devil comes and give them a family and I can
> understand that young people will fall into a trap if they are lepers.

Sorry, I'm a "loser" with one "o".

Old 05-20-2008, 04:47 PM
Gustin Johnson