Old 05-18-2008, 08:08 PM
Ralf Mardorf

Default translation - finally done?

Yes! The German translation is done .

I made a .txt-file and checked it with Iceweasel.

All links are fine.

The latest German readme-de(.txt), thanks to Tobias, seems to be
absolute perfect.

Sorry that I wasn't able to help today. It has been a strange day for
me. I also wasn't able to fix a CHS-LBA-inconsistency for myself, it's
not that I've been to lazy to help you today. Now I have to wait some
weeks to borrow again the USB-device of a friend, to solve my
CHS-LBA-inconsistency, because I need to make backups.

Anyway it's a good day.

64 Studio got a perfect readme and I had a nice phone call with a woman.
The great OZ has spoken.

Perhaps everybody with the interest that Linux DAWs will become an
alternative for German musicians, should thank 64 Studio for the distro
and Tobias for his effort. The readme seems to be non-essential, but it
might be the first impression of someone, e.g. with a Windows DAW, while
looking for a Linux.

Thank you!

PS: I'll never will drink again and help the next time.

Old 05-22-2008, 10:39 AM
Daniel James

Hi Ralf, Tobias and Thomas,

> The latest German readme-de(.txt), thanks to Tobias, seems to be
> absolute perfect.

Thanks guys! The Wikipedia links are a good idea; The Bees are the most
famous band from here on the Isle of Wight, but I guess they aren't very
well known outside the UK.

> The readme seems to be non-essential, but it
> might be the first impression of someone, e.g. with a Windows DAW, while
> looking for a Linux.

Absolutely, that's why we make them :-)

Cheers!

Daniel