Old 05-17-2008, 12:31 AM
Ralf Mardorf

Default 2.1

Hi

it will be fine if there will be an advice about the repositories and
what to do, resp. isn't needed to do, if someone will update from 2.0 or
upgrade his 2.1rc.

I wish Cinelerra to be in the regular repository.

Off topic:

I still can't log in to the forums. And no further instructions will be
sent to my nick's e-mail address. The nick is 'Icemouse' and the address
should be ralf.mardorf@alice-dsl.net.
Is it possible to solve this the week after 2.1 will be released?